MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

GracefulPrints

Only have rating regarding the setup at the moment, and it very easy to setup! The app are user friendly.

December 2, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

La Bonita Boho

After struggling with other Apps for my email capture this one was like a dream! Very user friendly!

MyStyleIsh

I used the app to help me start my email list for my Shopify store and it was easy and fast to setup.

Southern Tool Exchange

Does wonders for email marketing. I enjoy there services and they make it very easy to stay in contact with each and every valuable customer that we have here at southern tool exchange llc

November 28, 2019

Choicestep.com

great nice, easy to use and very hopeful, really recommend, mailchi by mailmunch ....................jj..................................................................

Dream Daisy Ray

I used this app to get shoppers subscribe to my mailing list. Need easier way to customize color to popover. Need to offer branding options at no extra cost.

Vo LED Light

Yea, its pretty apps, it help me do a popups notification for customer, help them understand our product, when is time for %OFF discount.

Trojan Outlets

Super simple and helpful automated email sender! Account creation,and email design was smooth, fun, and easy.

JUST APEKS 4th Element's Online Store

Quick and easy to use, integrated in seconds with my mailchimp account and worked straight away. Only niggle with Mailchimp is the price but hey ho.

Jay-sine-qua

I am new to this, but seems pretty easy, I still need to know how to use this effectively. So far is has bee great to use. No problem with the form.