Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

WorkShopGunpla

Still trying to figure out the app. For so far i'm liking the possibilities it provides as an add on for your webshop

March 10, 2021

Hi WorkShopGunpla, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Cooking-Mood

Excellent and easy to use, very beneficial for my store because it prompts enw visitors to buy from the store.

March 10, 2021

Hi Cooking-Mood, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Top Off LLC

I used this app to help with establishing more subscribers. I have had some great reactions and will continue to use the app.

January 27, 2021

Hi Top Off LLC, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

PIGGOODS

I just installed the app, and even I can’t log in because my email can’t receive the verification code. Just like that, they charged me for two times. Please refund my money immediately.

January 27, 2021

Hi PIGGOODS, We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We have reached out to you so we can have your concerns addressed as well. You can also find support articles for the issues you mentioned on our Knowledge base "https://help.mailmunch.com/en/"

Love Lucy Boutique

Easy to set up with step by step instructions and can design your own! I used it to create a pop up email box to get more subscribers

January 27, 2021

Hi Love Lucy Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Combinist Goods

This app feels like a prototype. It gets the job done if you spend the time poking around yourself, but any videos I could find to understand the service better and get tutorials are very short and not informative. If there are better resources to get an introduction to the app they aren't made obvious. I spent time setting-up my template and fonts, but the fonts are changed when they go through mobile, not in line with my brand and not showcasing how I would like my first introduction to customers to be. Very much on the fence if I'll be willing to pay for Mailmunch monthly for the additional features if the foundation ones are very flat and not user friendly.

January 27, 2021

Hi Combinist Goods, We apologize for any inconvenience you had to face. We have a complete knowledge base available on "https://help.mailmunch.com/en/" along with the link to our Youtube page with Video Tutorials and live chat support to help our users with any issue they might be facing.

Natures Meds Organics

This app is very user friendly and does exactly what it is supposed to do. My only regret is not finding this and enabling it sooner. I am now trying to figure out how to send this email template to people that have already subscribed. I'm so very happy to have found a way to easily automate.

January 26, 2021

Hi Natures Meds Organics, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Amanda Schoppel Art & Wax Carving

Quite quick and easy to set up. Thankful that it connects with my already existing mailchimp account.

January 21, 2021

Hi Amanda Schoppel Art & Wax Carving, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Sisserou

This is a great app. I use the free version. The Mailmunch branding is tiny. Good for a small business to have access to making the link for free.

January 21, 2021

Hi Sisserou, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Shop Identique

I used this app to help me make a pop up on website for my customers to subscribe email. I wish it would have more free templates.

January 21, 2021

Hi Shop Identique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.