MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Crafted in Time

I've been using this app for a few weeks now and found it simple to use and effective, good work guy, got a Yes from me :)

Jeans Lady

Thank you this app is amazing. It was really helpful. Wish you all the best to create more and more apps like this. Cheers.

April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Cottage LunaSea

I used this app to integrate my shopify customers with my brick and mortar customers via mailchimp. Very easy to integrate!

Evolve Within

This app is so easy to use and Liz has been so patient and quick to respond to any questions I had. I highly recommend this app.

The Happy Struggling Artist

Very simple to use. Worked without any problems. Helpful to announce important information and create an email sign-up form.

eatzubi

great this is going to work well for our team
We are excited for the newsletter pop up especially.Will

April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

Down The Road

I used this app to help use pop up forms, and automatized the emails. MailChimp makes it really easy to set everything up and connect to shopify

Our Style Fashion LLC

Excelente. Super facil de instalar. Super facil de linkear contra mailchimp. Lo recomiendo. Ahora a esperar los resultados.

Wild lady

good app.. helped me a lot to make my marketing campaigns and collect customer emails. you have to try it.

Diamante Zeus Inc

me parece maravillosa y de mucha ayuda!!!
llevo poco tiempo en el E comerce y esta herramienta me ayuda mucho a poder recuperar clientes y hacer crecer mas mi marca!!!