Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

BorderTribe

I used this app to integrate with mailchimp and shopify. It is such a simple and elegant solution. Loving it. I would definitely recommend it.

March 10, 2021

Hi BorderTribe, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

KingdomKeyzApparel

I just created my landing page. The steps were easy yo follow. I'm happy to find an app that will securely gather the emails for the customers.

March 10, 2021

Hi KingdomKeyzApparel, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Desiree's Closet Boutique

I just set this app up for email subscribing and it was pretty simple to setup. The basic package is just that...basic. It's ok so far though.

March 10, 2021

Hi Desiree's Closet Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

I'MMANY London

It's very buggy. We were charged for USD130 (duplicate charges due to bugs) to get on both the lead capture pro and email marketing pro plans(total should be USD59). We sent 3k emails using a premium template. The next day we weren't able to send emails with premium templates any more and the same night our email function was completely disabled. We had to switch to our emergency email marketing app to send out emails for an offer that ends that night. Our account kept showing that we aren't on the email marketing pro plan even tho we were charged for it. Software products all have bugs and we understand that. So that's not the real dysfunction here. The customer service was chaotic, disappointing and incompetent. We reported the bugs and tried to get it resolved. The issue was handled by multiple customer service staff and they were giving us contradicting responses. Every time a new customer service person came in, we needed to brief them what has happened and what's worse is that no one took their time to look at all the screenshots we sent to really understand the issues. (and it's not that complicated) We decided this is not a service provider that we wanted to work with after talking to 4 different staff and still couldn't use the services we've been charged for. After we had clearly stated that we want to cancel the plans and want our money back, the customer service staff was still not listening and brushing it off saying "I am just trying to make sure that you can send out the campaign while we assist you with setting up your account." Please review the feedback and improve your services. You've built something pretty good but you need better services to retain your customers.

March 10, 2021

Hi I'MMANY London, Please let us know if this issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. If there are any outstanding issues you would like some assistance with, please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Aeva Beauty

Love the analytics from this app! I love how I am able to see all my numbers and how I have improved as a brand.

March 10, 2021

Hi Aeva Beauty, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Triple Nikel

The app continues to suspend our ability to broadcast an email without reason and not seamlessly synch email subscribers from Shopify. Customer is not readily available on chat as stated to resolve issue either.

March 10, 2021

Hi Triple Nikel, Apologies for the inconvenience. It is our understanding that the issue you were facing has been resolved over live chat with one of our agents. If that is not the case, please feel free to reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" or by starting a new chat session through your Mailmunch account.

WorkShopGunpla

Still trying to figure out the app. For so far i'm liking the possibilities it provides as an add on for your webshop

March 10, 2021

Hi WorkShopGunpla, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Cooking-Mood

Excellent and easy to use, very beneficial for my store because it prompts enw visitors to buy from the store.

March 10, 2021

Hi Cooking-Mood, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Top Off LLC

I used this app to help with establishing more subscribers. I have had some great reactions and will continue to use the app.

January 27, 2021

Hi Top Off LLC, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

PIGGOODS

I just installed the app, and even I can’t log in because my email can’t receive the verification code. Just like that, they charged me for two times. Please refund my money immediately.

January 27, 2021

Hi PIGGOODS, We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We have reached out to you so we can have your concerns addressed as well. You can also find support articles for the issues you mentioned on our Knowledge base "https://help.mailmunch.com/en/"