Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Anne & Lloyd Handmade Candles and Bath Products

Stop changing FREE options to Paid options. Add more FREE options! ONE option to send out campaigns is NOT feasible to run a business.

November 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. Your feedback has been relayed to the dev team at Mailmunch and we will certainly keep this in mind for any future feature launches. If you require any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

Yes God Wellness

Best App Ever. It had all the functionality I would have need and its easy to understand & implement.

November 5, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

CasaZu

Very good!!! Perfect for my store. It really solved my problem for remarketing and abandoned carts. Tks!

Jiel Collections

Using this app was very self-explanatory and very easy to use. The free plan is still great and I can do basic things.

Royally Clothed

I use this app to help me grow my email list. And within the first few minutes, I’ve gained 2 subscribers already.

GratefulPrints

This app was easy to set up. The customer service was second to none. I would refer this app to all.

Opulent Phone Cases

the free options need improvement. As a small business when I am able to scale my store, I plan to upgrade my subscription with this product.

October 23, 2020

Hi Opulent Phone Cases, We apologize for any inconvenience. Most functionalities are offered under a free plan where advanced customization features are offered under premium plans.

hempnath

We use the app mainly for an autoresponder when people sign up for our mailing list. It's a great app. It can do lots of cool stuff.

VeritiaSimoneLLC

This app has become comlicated over the years. They are pressed for reviews wherre I cant even do my work without being stoped and asked for a review

October 23, 2020

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have issues you might be facing resolved and assist you with the different features we offer.

Naturelbeauty.fr

Great app, easy to use "drag & drop" you can create forms, popups and landing pages, however the autoresponder come with a basic email template, i you want more templates you have to pay another 14.99$/month :(

October 23, 2020

Hi Naturelbeauty.fr, The same Drag and Drop editor is offered for the Autoresponder campaign as well which offers the flexibility to design the email of your choice. If there are any issues, please feel free to reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co"