Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

Love Lucy Boutique

Easy to set up with step by step instructions and can design your own! I used it to create a pop up email box to get more subscribers

January 27, 2021

Hi Love Lucy Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Combinist Goods

This app feels like a prototype. It gets the job done if you spend the time poking around yourself, but any videos I could find to understand the service better and get tutorials are very short and not informative. If there are better resources to get an introduction to the app they aren't made obvious. I spent time setting-up my template and fonts, but the fonts are changed when they go through mobile, not in line with my brand and not showcasing how I would like my first introduction to customers to be. Very much on the fence if I'll be willing to pay for Mailmunch monthly for the additional features if the foundation ones are very flat and not user friendly.

January 27, 2021

Hi Combinist Goods, We apologize for any inconvenience you had to face. We have a complete knowledge base available on "https://help.mailmunch.com/en/" along with the link to our Youtube page with Video Tutorials and live chat support to help our users with any issue they might be facing.

Natures Meds Organics

This app is very user friendly and does exactly what it is supposed to do. My only regret is not finding this and enabling it sooner. I am now trying to figure out how to send this email template to people that have already subscribed. I'm so very happy to have found a way to easily automate.

January 26, 2021

Hi Natures Meds Organics, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Amanda Schoppel Art & Wax Carving

Quite quick and easy to set up. Thankful that it connects with my already existing mailchimp account.

January 21, 2021

Hi Amanda Schoppel Art & Wax Carving, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Sisserou

This is a great app. I use the free version. The Mailmunch branding is tiny. Good for a small business to have access to making the link for free.

January 21, 2021

Hi Sisserou, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Shop Identique

I used this app to help me make a pop up on website for my customers to subscribe email. I wish it would have more free templates.

January 21, 2021

Hi Shop Identique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Pet shop feather

great to start with! pop up and email responder. easy to set up and easy to connect everything. happy user

January 21, 2021

Hi Pet shop feather, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Ámbar Café Especial

very promising and simple to use. it integrated really easy to my store. just waiting for it to do its job in the first campaing generated with it

January 15, 2021

Hi Ámbar Café Especial, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Bar Pur

Fantastische applicatie om deze tools te leren kennen. Gebruiksvriendelijk, gemakkelijk om te personaliseren. Perfecte link met MailChimp... Meer van dat!

January 15, 2021

Hi Bar Pur, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Plize Boutique

I like how easy it is to set up and customize. What I don't like is having to upgrade to pay 14.99 to remove the MailMunch branding when I am already a paid subscriber to MailChimp. When I selected this app it was based on the fact that it was represented as MailChimp so I was not expecting to have to double pay for this integration. The branding has been removed with my MailChimp subscription. Now I'm supposed to pay to remove MailMunch. It could at least be a discounted amount since they are clearly partners. As a new small business these fees add up. I'll be looking for a more cost effective option for the feature that I need so that I don't have to have 3rd party branding.

January 11, 2021

Hi Plize Boutique, Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app is offered by Mailmunch. We offer an automated integration for Mailchimp and we are an official integration partner for Mailchimp. We are however not a part of Mailchimp. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" or through your Mailmunch account so we can address the concerns you mentioned in your review.