Mailchimp Forms , 1,490 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with email marketing campaigns, offering features like professional pop-ups and forms. It's versatile, suitable for website pop-ups, email sign-ups, and social media linking. Many praise its performance, speed, and reliability. It's also recognized for its ability to boost traffic, conversions, and grow email lists. The customer service is often described as excellent.

May 26, 2018

This app works great, you don't have to add a code. I love it.

Reservedchic
June 11, 2019

We use this app to seamlessly integrate our pop up with Mailchimp. It's been an integral part of our growth over the past 2 years!

Violate The Dress Code
December 22, 2022

Service is stellar! Quick to respond and help me out for my specific needs. Thank you Kevin for helping me out at this crucial advertising season. I had to use mail chimp for my other company and I find mail munch a bit of a learning curve but it is more powerful with more options to make a professional appearance. Kevin sent me a link to learn more and offered further support which I will take him up on after Christmas.

Poochie Moochie Pet Store West Edmonton
Mailmunch replied January 12, 2023

Hi Poochie Moochie Pet Store West Edmonton, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 10, 2018

I struggled with MailChimp for over an hour. The pop-up form generator just DOES NOT work. Luckily, I stumbled across this app. As other reviewers have pointed out, MailChimp didn't work for them, but this DOES work!

Thank you, MailMunch! Until MailChimp fixes their form generator, this is the place to go. Trust me, and save yourself the time. There is a completely free option that takes care of just about everything you need.

Veedverks
March 28, 2017

This is a great app!!!!! You should definitely use it on your site!

Ladulceestacion
Mexico
July 11, 2018

it works! and it is free as well. So I reccomand it for sure

Bottegakrua
Italy
December 26, 2022

This is a very nice app to allow mail chimp forms on your website to collect leads and grow your email list. I also really appreciate their customer service. I had an issue on, not only, a Saturday, but Christmas eve as well, and someone answered my chat and looked into an issue that was my fault for changing the theme that interfered with the landing pages. Highly recommend.

Get Heath Fit
Mailmunch replied January 12, 2023

Hi Get Heath Fit, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

September 19, 2019

he tenido hasta ahora una buena experiencia, espero obtener buenos resultados , empezamos hoy y veremos que pasa.

Polipastos.expert S.A. de C.V.
Mexico
March 11, 2018

We have been using this app since store launch and wouldn't be without it. Recommended!

Tidyhydro
November 23, 2019

Quick and easy to use, integrated in seconds with my mailchimp account and worked straight away. Only niggle with Mailchimp is the price but hey ho.

JUST APEKS 4th Element's Online Store
Mailmunch replied November 26, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.