Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

the curve closet

It's good but needs a lot of learning about the subject to get things started. But overall ok to proceed since their free option

December 17, 2020

Hi, Please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account or by sending us an email at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have a demo call scheduled for you to walk you through the features offered by Mailmunch and make sure everything is setup as per your requirements.

Don't Furr-get the Cat!

If you can't afford the Pro/Premium account - then don't bother, this app is an absolute waste of your time (after taking forever to set it up, you have absolutely no options)

December 10, 2020

Hi Don't Furr-get the Cat!, Apologies for any inconvenience. All the features offered by Mailmunch have free variants available including all the form types with multiple templates for each form type, welcome email and fully automated Mailchimp integration. Only advance customization features are offered under premium plans.

That'so Italy

The app is nice and could be even nicer and more useful if the customer support would reply. They give you assistance and tell you that they will get it solved in the next day... 10 days later, nothing is done. And nobody replied anymore in the chat...

December 10, 2020

Hi That'so Italy, We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had to face. We will be reaching out to you shortly to address any concerns you may have and make sure everything is setup as per your requirements.

SeRiousLYjuSmE!!!

Was supposed to be Mailchimp not Mailmunch, feel really deceived. Also, there is no additional training or help to navigate through Mailmunch at all. Plus, it takes chat response time hours to respond which is extremely sad.

December 10, 2020

Hi SeRiousLYjuSmE!!!, We apologize for the inconvenience you had to face. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can address any concerns you may have.

Bryant Co Candles

I went through a lot of steps but they are useful and help me learn about the information that you legally need. Even with the basic FREE features, I designed a pop-up I love!

December 10, 2020

Hi Bryant Co Candles, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.

WaveDNA

Great app, it's a bit pricey but it works well to transfer email addresses to Mailchimp from MailMunch.

December 10, 2020

Hi WaveDNA, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. Please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account so we can further discuss your concern and try to have it addressed.

Minimalist The Label

I love this app, it is super easy to use and I help me a lot. Thank you so much for giving us this amazing tool to work with.

Alix Blu Watches

I used this app to help me post a "subscribe to newsletter" pop-up so I can build my email list. They made it super easy!

December 1, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Safety Mart Mx

:( Is really Bad, is not necesary, I didn't find the your MailChimp form action URL .................

November 27, 2020

Hi Safety Mart Mx, Apologies for the inconvenience. Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app is offered by Mailmunch. Form action URL is offered by Mailchimp for their forms.

Please respond to the email we sent out to your or reach out to us at support@mailmunch.co so we can have this issue resolved for you.

Bubby Beauty

Made my first form in 5 minutes. I love when setups are this quick... you can get right back to running the company!

November 27, 2020