MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Virginia City Motorcycle Company

It's fast, easy and well spelled out. I would like to see my creations in action as I were a shopper.

November 26, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

SouleBoutiquee

first time user, set up was easy however it kept asking to incorporate a mail munch account but didn't offer to create one, how do I get an account I was truly confused, I need an account and did not know how to set it up

November 26, 2019

Most likely the account you are referring to is a Mailchimp account. Integrating MailMunch with Mailchimp is optional and you can skip this step as well.

Mr Cha Officiel

Excellent excellent excellent magic super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldQueen

I like how simple it was to make a pop-up. but I wanted me to integrate with Mailchimp even though I didn't have an account with them.

November 26, 2019

Integrating with Mailchimp or any third party Email Marketing Service is optional as MailMunch also offer email marketing tools

Uchihamembersonly

Oh its lit boi;
its free, and gets the job done. what more do you want for FREE?
Great if you'er just starting out.

Uphill Harbour

Up to 2000 contacts with a free bundle. The best and simplest software to use. I have tried many other apps with the same function and none satisfied my needs compared to Mail Chimp Forms by Mail Munch. Use this app before trying anything else and I highly doubt you changing after your first usage of this software!

Limae

have always found this app amazing , bit fiddly at times but for someone who doesn't know much about computers, its simple

The Gadgets Nation

Es una muy buena aplicación para estar en contacto con los clientes. y para poder hacer que se subscriban.

OralCareStore

It is a really good app. I am recommending it to anyone who want to increase their subscribers. Download in now.

November 18, 2019

Mestissés

j'ai utilisé l'application pour éditer la demande d'inscription sur le site. Tout fonctionne. Je recommande