Mailchimp Forms , 1,491 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and excellent customer service. They find it easy to set up and value its features like pop-ups, email sign-ups, and social media links. The app is recognized for boosting traffic and conversions, expanding email lists, and managing marketing effectively. Merchants also commend its customization options for forms and emails, and its reporting feature for tracking email activity. Its speed, reliability, and problem-solving capabilities are also highly praised.

October 23, 2020

This app was easy to set up. The customer service was second to none. I would refer this app to all.

GratefulPrints
Mailmunch replied November 5, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

November 1, 2016

Absoulety love this app. Easy to set up and flows extremely well will our website.

Blacklist Industries
December 9, 2019

The app has been easy to use and does what it says. So far I'm happy with it. I would recommend it to others.

PupPod
Mailmunch replied December 11, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

January 17, 2018

Great and easy to use, thank you!

Chewelry Babe
Edited January 6, 2021

I am very happy with this app. It is very straightforward, easy to use and it allows to create automated marketing campaign. I created a landing page to get more subscribers and a welcome message and I am very pleased with the quality. I highly recommend MailMunch to any small, medium and large companies.

Essentials by Esmé
Mailmunch replied January 11, 2021

Hi Essentials by Esmé, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

March 25, 2020

I used this app to integrate my shopify customers with my brick and mortar customers via mailchimp. Very easy to integrate!

Cottage LunaSea
Edited June 10, 2019

I used this app to help build my email list on Shopify. It's user friendly and setup is quick.

SheARTfashion
November 5, 2019

I have a free plan, and it's so easy to set up and update an offer. The integration with MailChimp is seamless. The only thing I wish MailMunch did that it doesn't is allow you to customize font colors with hex.

Wish all apps were this easy! Thanks!

chicadeeknits
January 5, 2017

Like it, easy to install. Thank you

Out Of The Hutch
About 2 years using the app
October 8, 2020

Customer help is excellent. Just started using it now, and so far so good. looking forward to see how much this increases our conversion

P O D U R
About 2 years using the app
Mailmunch replied October 12, 2020

Hi, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.