Reviews (1,494)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and excellent customer service. They find it easy to set up and value its features like pop-ups, email sign-ups, and social media links. The app is recognized for boosting traffic and conversions, expanding email lists, and managing marketing effectively. Merchants also commend its customization options for forms and emails, and its reporting feature for tracking email activity. Its speed, reliability, and problem-solving capabilities are also highly praised.

June 21, 2021

I used this app to do pop up notification to my site visitors so they can send me their email addresses. so I can build an email list. This app is really amazing and very user friendly.

Delei’s market
Mailmunch replied August 23, 2021

Hi Delei’s market, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

November 24, 2021

I am very pleased with the service they provide! Especially Damien has been so helpful with any concerns I have. This app has really helped my business to get more exposure.

Luxury Dog Accessories - PoisePup
Mailmunch replied December 6, 2021

Hi Luxury Dog Accessories - PoisePup, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 13, 2020

Very useful app which has helped us grow our subscribers list. Easy to use and I would definitely recommend.

Duck Barn Interiors
Mailmunch replied October 23, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Edited January 20, 2018

Easy to use app with great built in settings such as integrating Google's invisible reCAPTCHA.
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Buytemplates
April 16, 2019

Mailchimp is very useful, specially for starters. Easy to download and set up.
I cant wait to have my mail list and start using it.

A mom store
November 19, 2019

have always found this app amazing , bit fiddly at times but for someone who doesn't know much about computers, its simple

Limae
Mailmunch replied November 26, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

August 28, 2017

Very versatile, even in the free version, both visually for what the CTA looks like, and then strategically, where the CTA was shown.

Doogaji
October 24, 2019

nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nicebvgfdghfd hf jfgj gh kgkhgkgfkgh khgk gk ghk hgk hgk ghk ghk hgk ghk ghk ghk

SRC Adventure Moto
April 16, 2017

I'm happy with this integration. Easy to set up and works nicely together with your Mail Chimp email program. I still try to find out how to get the other features working e.g. bonus coupons etc. It will happen.....thanks.

Bonaire Salt Shop
Caribbean Netherlands
January 11, 2019

While I am learning as I go, I feel MailChimp is pretty easy to use. While there are still many features I need to learn, I am very happy about it being simple and not complicated.

502BOWtique