MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

TEKAH

I find it a very interesting and useful application, the functions it has are very powerful, if you know how to use it. I recommend this application!

Writer's Block Coffee

Simplifies the entire process of e-mail acquisition. I like how there are different styles (bars, pop-ups, scroll boxes) and how easy it is to toggle between them.

WirelessTech.Shop

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodqweqwe

WellNess Influencer

Installed, followed the instructions, copied the code, inserted a 'custom HTML' section into my Shopify, refreshed the page, and saw a big white block with no content. Sorry, but for someone that isn't 'tech guru', I don't have time to figure out how to make something work when it's supposed to.

Dynasty Clothing

Been capturing emails for half a year. Didn't realize the contacts were never added / synced to Mailchimp list. Requiring me to do more work in manually importing contacts and re-doing my email campaigns. Still doesn't sync. Reached out to support, no word heard

Violate The Dress Code

We use this app to seamlessly integrate our pop up with Mailchimp. It's been an integral part of our growth over the past 2 years!

BUYJOYBUY

its free, not will pay, only setup correctly and enjoy. thanks for your app, simplify amazing. +++++++

The Cosmic Yoga

I recently installed the app. It was easy to install, I will give a detailed review at a later date.

Bottle Rocket Pomade

If you're using mailchimp, this is key - it makes it way fast to set things up, so that you can grow that email list and present coupons etc. All great - I appreciate this.

Innovated Visions Jewelry

love how easy to use this app is and hope it gets more sales and conversions! Can't wait to see what else they have in store for me!