MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

NextLevelVintage

Helps add forms that add email subscribers to your shoppers list. This is a must need tool, especially for those who want to capitalize on repeat shoppers!

pawpooch

this app helped my website to look much better definitely try this app will recommend this to everyone

October 30, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

Snoofster designs

They say you have a free version but then force you to upgrade because you cant send email s to subscribers with premium templets but all are premium templets

October 22, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. With the exception of Broadcast campaign feature, we have free versions available for all the features offered by MailMunch. Only Broadcast campaign is a premium MailMunch feature.

Amber & Luna

hola he descargado esta app para complementar el formulario de subscripción al mail chip espero que con esta app se optimice el email marketing

Unique Care Hair

Easy and fast to install!!!
We will to get a lot subscribe with the app
thank you MailChimp for you help!!!!

October 22, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

INTERIOR

It was super easy to set up and test. I dont have anything bad to say actually ..................;;;

PrettyGlo Laced and Lashed

I used this app to help me make pop ups for my subscription list and it is very easy to use and not expensive at all! I would recommend to businesses that are just starting off.

The 11 Online

Amazing and easy - this was exactly what I was looking for to help with email subscribers from our Shopify site to our Mailchimp list!

Home, Health and Beauty

the app was easy to set up and free to use will review it again after i have used it for a few days

BR HUSTLE HD

The app really helps plus it gives more details about using email marketing and other marketing ads