MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Pets Kingdom

This app helped me a lot. As a new member in shopify business, this app simplified my work. Thanks for beautiful app

December 2, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

usafishinghunting

It is good apps your evrything shopify store and account. Congratiolations shopify create this apps sells.

sunvalley

I signed up for the free plan but were charged $ 15 from my account. I do not know why I have sent you many letters and I have not received a reply

December 2, 2019

Hi, I looked up your support history and I was not able to find any request sent in from your store. Can you please access your MailMunch account, click on Help button in the bottom right corner and create a support ticket with us from there. We would love to resolve any issues you might be facing.

Bayou Classic Depot

Used across multiple platforms and business websites to facilitate my marketing campaigns. Easy to use and very helpful user interface overall.

GracefulPrints

Only have rating regarding the setup at the moment, and it very easy to setup! The app are user friendly.

La Bonita Boho

After struggling with other Apps for my email capture this one was like a dream! Very user friendly!

MyStyleIsh

I used the app to help me start my email list for my Shopify store and it was easy and fast to setup.

Southern Tool Exchange

Does wonders for email marketing. I enjoy there services and they make it very easy to stay in contact with each and every valuable customer that we have here at southern tool exchange llc

November 28, 2019

Choicestep.com

great nice, easy to use and very hopeful, really recommend, mailchi by mailmunch ....................jj..................................................................

Dream Daisy Ray

I used this app to get shoppers subscribe to my mailing list. Need easier way to customize color to popover. Need to offer branding options at no extra cost.

November 26, 2019