Mailchimp Forms , 1,492 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and excellent customer service. They find it easy to set up and value its features like pop-ups, email sign-ups, and social media links. The app is recognized for boosting traffic and conversions, expanding email lists, and managing marketing effectively. Merchants also commend its customization options for forms and emails, and its reporting feature for tracking email activity. Its speed, reliability, and problem-solving capabilities are also highly praised.

August 15, 2017

the best app for the money! the free ver. is great for starters, does all the basic things you would need to begin with

Unpaired Design Studio
March 21, 2017

Super simple to create a form, set it up, and integrate it with my MailChimp list!

Salt Lamp Imports
November 11, 2016

Works great and integrates with mailchimp for free which is exactly what I needed.

Locs Curls
November 30, 2016

really easy to integrate to my site!

Bluprintexperience
March 26, 2017

Very Intuitive and easy to use!!!

Graces Gadgets
June 27, 2018

Started off by trying the MailChimp for Shopify app - which was a total waste of time as it refused to install properly......
This app, on the other hand, installed immediately, synced with my Mailchimp & was really straightforward to use

Ornately Lanterns
June 27, 2020

The forms on this app helped me capture a few hundred subscribers. Works great due to the simple form fillout!

Fitness Gorilla's
Edited October 15, 2020

I absolutely love this app. It has made building my email list a breeze. Everything connects to my Mailchimp account and I am also able to send special newsletter emails using their easy to use templates. Definitely recommend!

The Sassy Mom Diaries Co.
Mailmunch replied October 23, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

March 27, 2017

Love it. Makes running business so much easier

Lite It Up By Rocky
April 27, 2017

If you use MailChimp already, then this app is a must. And it works, our database is growing by the day!

Break Time Nautical