Mailchimp Forms

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Forzathon Shop

Location Serbia

Best softwere for free <3 Pick up your version and boost your revnue and orders. Get more email subscribers

October 12, 2020

Hi, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Sahm's Restaurant Group

Time spent using app About 5 hours

The app is pretty intuitive, but very limited in the free edition. They hound you for a review using the exact same type of things you can use their app for, so I guess it works. The problem is, I am only writing this review so that popup doesn't keep coming back.

October 12, 2020

Hi Sahm's Restaurant Group, That is not our intention and I will have this issue looked into. If you require any assistance with your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch app, please reach out to us through your account.

Foodie for Health

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've had some issues while setting up the app but thankfully the support team could promptly help me out! Thanks a lot, guys!

October 12, 2020

Hi Foodie for Health, We apologize for any inconvenience. What you are suggesting should not be the case. I have looked into your account have resolved this issue. Please check and confirm if that is the case.

P O D U R

Customer help is excellent. Just started using it now, and so far so good. looking forward to see how much this increases our conversion

October 12, 2020

Hi, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

ismyword

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

I've just had it for a day, but it's amazing, so far. Simple and intuitive. Thank you for your delicate work.

Soul of Jiva

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer service is outstanding! I am a novice when it comes to understand how "things" work. I never felt stupid in our conversation as the guidance was held clear and helpful.

October 12, 2020

Hi Soul of Jiva, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance please feel free to reach out to us.

QueensHairNBeauty.com

This app is very difficult to operate on a IPhone. Almost impossible to fully operate. Which sucks

October 12, 2020

Hi QueensHairNBeauty.com, We apologize for the inconvenience you had to face. For optimal user experience, please access your Mailmunch account on a work machine. I have also relayed your feedback to my engineering team to make our web app more mobile-friendly.

No Worries

Time spent using app About 1 year

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - I have paid for a premium service and we can't even tweak the templates to match our website theme - so I submitted to there design team - I have sent form back 3 times for corrections - we haven't even setup the welcome pop up because they can't centre the text - it's been 2 weeks & I'm done - my patience has run out - they were very quick to take my money - - - - - - - I replied to your chat over 30 minutes ago & NO response - the last email was from Bill Tue, Sep 29, 2020 5:55 pm agreeing the work that you sent to me was horrible ------ still no help, no email & it's the end of 2nd business day - beyond BAD

October 1, 2020

Hi Jill, We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. Jessica reached out to you earlier regarding the resolution of this issue. Can you please check if you've received an email from Jessica or a message on our live chat from Alex so we can make sure that this issue is resolved and everything is setup as per your requirements?

Flourish The Frame

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I absolutely love MailChimp! I've been through a couple email list apps and this is by far the BEST!

October 1, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account.

Raven And Woolf

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love this app easy to use just click and follow along. other apps should take note everything should be this simple