Mailchimp Forms , 1,492 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and excellent customer service. They find it easy to set up and value its features like pop-ups, email sign-ups, and social media links. The app is recognized for boosting traffic and conversions, expanding email lists, and managing marketing effectively. Merchants also commend its customization options for forms and emails, and its reporting feature for tracking email activity. Its speed, reliability, and problem-solving capabilities are also highly praised.

March 30, 2021

its amazing So happy with the product ................................ recommend it to you Now just have to get it up and running

Rings Boxing Club
Mailmunch replied May 11, 2021

Hi Rings Boxing Club, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

November 29, 2016

MailChimp was a recommendation from a friend and was very straight forward for first time users, which was much appreciated so I could get onto other tasks.

Louf
Edited August 6, 2019

I Just love this app its good app and helps me stay in touch with customers I highly recommend it!!!

Gapelii Brand
Mailmunch replied August 6, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

I would also recommend checking out our knowledge base for more Shopify and Mailchimp features related support articles.

September 30, 2020

I absolutely love MailChimp! I've been through a couple email list apps and this is by far the BEST!

Flourish The Frame
Mailmunch replied October 1, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account.

July 1, 2020

Easy integration and links directly to your MailChimp account. An excellent way to stay in communication with your customers and also to inform them of new deals and sales.

Consistency
October 23, 2016

Works really great, nice features. And works seamlessly with your store. No struggle of coding at all! keep up the great work guys

Les Noble
Edited June 29, 2020

Easy to use and provides all small businesses need to get started. MailChimp Forms by MailMunch is very easy to use.

Symbiota
New Zealand
March 23, 2020

great this is going to work well for our team
We are excited for the newsletter pop up especially.Will

eatzubi
Mailmunch replied April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

May 25, 2020

This is a great service so far. I am eager to see how it'll help me in the near future. It was very easy to use the setup service.

Author J. Brinkley
August 14, 2019

Customer service is great. I had a problem with one of the pop-up formats that I made. They replied within 24 hours.
+ so happy there is a free plan :)

Hope they keep up the good works!

Million Colors
Mailmunch replied August 17, 2019

We really appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please let us know.