Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

LolaBebe California

I used this app to send updates to customers. Thank you very much because it's so helpful in our business

September 8, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account.

Ballet Geek

I use this app to offer discount code to visitors to my store. Simple to set up. The app developer was very helpful, and actually called me with a welcome call.

September 8, 2020

NutriNutHealth

Location Australia
Time spent using app 38 minutes

The app was easy to use, however you can't use any email pop-up templates without upgrading, and that's all I wanted so I deleted the app.

August 29, 2020

Hi NutriNutHealth, I apologize for the inconvenience. We offer free templates for all our form types including Popover form type for which 3 templates are offered under free all. All these templates can be customized to meet your requirements.

Blkcity coffee

very easy to use and works very well! I can't wait to see what progress comes from this app. syncing with the mailchimp made things so easy.

Retropolitan NYC

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Mailchimp helped to make essential email marketing manageable! I appreciate the app!! I recommend it!

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

minimalistfirst

Location China

I really hate this app. don't recommend it. never work. complex and expensive. never help me solve the problem

August 24, 2020

Hi @minimalistfirst, We looked up your store and support request history and all your support queries were replied to. Can you please check your inbox for these replies so we can have any such issues resolved for you.

Belledonne bio

Location France

this app is way too expensive...
doing the job though, but we look to do it internally for a few hours of coding.

whole.community

Location Kuwait

easy to use! thanks so much!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

MyShopYoga

Location France

Quick response from assistance. What was complicated has become clearer.
The most important thing is to have reactive support.

JayVee Beauty

Great service and super easy to use and understand! it's helping grow my email list a ton!! It's a great service
Thank you MailMunch!