Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

Tns super store

I used this app to help me thank you for your help tns super store thank you mailchimp for your help

Aussie Drinks

Location Australia

bad Support service ever. I don't recommend. need to wait 3 days to get their reply for the ticket. worst.....

July 27, 2020

Hi Aussie Drinks, I apologize for the inconvenience. I checked and all your support queries have been replied to. Can you please check and respond so we can have this issue resolved for you as soon as possible?

Doña Sleepwear

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I like the app, it is really helpful. But I would like if the 'body' section would be easier to edit, I got the handle of it but it took a while.

Golden Gal Candle Co.

I'm still new to MailMunch, bu so far it seems to be really user friendly!! I'm excited to see how my business grows from MailMunch!

lesbigay-forever

Location Croatia

great app

Justified Envy Boutique LLC.

The subscribe icon is not popping on the desktop. It pops up on the mobile. I will be deleting this app from my shopify if it continues not to work properly.

July 20, 2020

Hi Justified Envy Boutique LLC. Your popover form is working fine on desktop devices as well. Please open a new incognito window, open your store, let it load, and then refresh the page to view the form.

Your Popover form is currently set to display on second-page visit. The reason why it is not displaying for you in the normal window is provided in the support article listed below.

YITAMotor

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very unreliable APP, the charges suddenly increased dozens of times, but did not inform the reason, I have emailed to ask the reason three or four times, and there is still no reply, bad after-sales

July 16, 2020

Hi YITAMotor, We apologize for the inconvenience. Replies to all your support tickets regarding this issue have been sent. We also tried reaching out directly but it seems you have not attended to any of those replies. Can you please check your inbox and spam folder to confirm if you have received any communication from us?

Onshop Street

Location Philippines

I highly recommend this app really helps the customer to re-visit the store. It's a automated mail .

picuaproject.com

Location Spain

it is no sinc with my shop and i cant send the massive mails i need to, please help me with this isu

July 10, 2020

Customers recorded prior to the app installation can be exported as CSV file from your store and imported directly into your MailMunch account.

If you face any issues with this, please create a support ticket with us and we will have this issue resolved for you.

ElwadeStore

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 1 month

تجربه رائعه وشكرا لكم علي هذا المجهود الرائع وحقا انها تجربه لا غني عنها في هذا الوقت ..وتنصح الجميع بهذا