Mailchimp Forms , 1,492 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and excellent customer service. They find it easy to set up and value its features like pop-ups, email sign-ups, and social media links. The app is recognized for boosting traffic and conversions, expanding email lists, and managing marketing effectively. Merchants also commend its customization options for forms and emails, and its reporting feature for tracking email activity. Its speed, reliability, and problem-solving capabilities are also highly praised.

January 12, 2017

No question, this is truly a time saver! User friendly !

1st Responders Tactical Safety Training
October 20, 2021

I am using the app to create an email sign-up landing page with a digital download and it works perfectly!

Your Career Bar
Mailmunch replied October 21, 2021

Hi Your Career Bar, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

February 18, 2017

Easy to install! step by step instructions to create a personalized pop up.

Z Squared Clothing
September 2, 2021

Can't say enough about the customer service I've received from this company. Always helpful when i have a question. I'm still learning and it's a pleasure to converse with these people!

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs™
Mailmunch replied September 9, 2021

Hi Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs™, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Edited May 29, 2020

Easy to use, streamline setup process! Not complicated, app has one function and seems to do it well. We will see how it goes from here !

Remix Snacks
February 27, 2021

This app can cost entirely too much for newbies. You have to upgrade not once, but TWICE you even send an email.

Bling By Amber
October 13, 2016

Great and easy to use and customise

Cloud Nine Marshmallows
May 20, 2017

Great tool !!! I just downloaded but after check all the features is really amazing.

Charlie Xpress
July 23, 2020

I like the app, it is really helpful. But I would like if the 'body' section would be easier to edit, I got the handle of it but it took a while.

Doña Sleepwear
August 23, 2021

I'm using this app to help me gain return customers through different campaigns like email. I came across a few minor bumps in the road and James helped me with those issues within the hour. Great service, highly recommend.

Punny Scents
Mailmunch replied August 27, 2021

Hi Punny Scents, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"