Mailchimp Forms

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

VeritiaSimoneLLC

This app has become comlicated over the years. They are pressed for reviews wherre I cant even do my work without being stoped and asked for a review

October 23, 2020

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have issues you might be facing resolved and assist you with the different features we offer.

Naturelbeauty.fr

Location France

Great app, easy to use "drag & drop" you can create forms, popups and landing pages, however the autoresponder come with a basic email template, i you want more templates you have to pay another 14.99$/month :(

October 23, 2020

Hi Naturelbeauty.fr, The same Drag and Drop editor is offered for the Autoresponder campaign as well which offers the flexibility to design the email of your choice. If there are any issues, please feel free to reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Zunis Closet

I don't write reviews but this app is EASY, SIMPLE, FAST 100% recommend! I ran a small online business and it took less than 20 mins to create a pop-up ad for my site!

Shopi Buck

Location India

Mailchimp app is easy to setup and start a campaign very easily........................................

Veilahairextensions.com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

They are good wish free plan had a few more options but good overall! I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in email marketing for your business!

H-STUDIO BEAUTY

this app is so easy to use! love how they have an intro video and recommend what you should first do! I also enjoy the variety of options that come along with this app, especially for a first time user.

October 23, 2020

The Sassy Mom Diaries Co.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I absolutely love this app. It has made building my email list a breeze. Everything connects to my Mailchimp account and I am also able to send special newsletter emails using their easy to use templates. Definitely recommend!

Duck Barn Interiors

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very useful app which has helped us grow our subscribers list. Easy to use and I would definitely recommend.

YTLCLOTHING

Location South Africa

I give this app 3 stars as most of the templates and functions are premium which means you have to pay in order to use them. Not really helpful to new small businesses.

October 23, 2020

Hi YTLCLOTHING, We apologize for any inconvenience. Most functionalities are offered under a free plan where advanced customization features are offered under premium plans.

SuperComfort Clothing

Working well. Does what its supposed to. Its helping me build my mailing list. Great job to the team that created it.

October 23, 2020

Hi, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.