Reviews (1,494)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and excellent customer service. They find it easy to set up and value its features like pop-ups, email sign-ups, and social media links. The app is recognized for boosting traffic and conversions, expanding email lists, and managing marketing effectively. Merchants also commend its customization options for forms and emails, and its reporting feature for tracking email activity. Its speed, reliability, and problem-solving capabilities are also highly praised.

March 25, 2020

I used this app to integrate my shopify customers with my brick and mortar customers via mailchimp. Very easy to integrate!

Cottage LunaSea
Edited June 10, 2019

I used this app to help build my email list on Shopify. It's user friendly and setup is quick.

SheARTfashion
November 5, 2019

I have a free plan, and it's so easy to set up and update an offer. The integration with MailChimp is seamless. The only thing I wish MailMunch did that it doesn't is allow you to customize font colors with hex.

Wish all apps were this easy! Thanks!

chicadeeknits
January 5, 2017

Like it, easy to install. Thank you

Out Of The Hutch
October 8, 2020

Customer help is excellent. Just started using it now, and so far so good. looking forward to see how much this increases our conversion

P O D U R
Mailmunch replied October 12, 2020

Hi, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

March 16, 2017

Easy to set up! Lots of options for those who want to test it out.

Uniformitylafayette
March 30, 2017

So super easy! Thank you!!!!!

Trendrevolution
South Africa
February 10, 2017

looks good so far...very easy to set up!

Accidental Vixen
December 21, 2016

This was super intuitive and user friendly!

Dara Lorraine Stationery
March 4, 2017

Love it! the best solution I have found for MailChimp popup forms and easy to use

Gilleri Jewel