MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Weingut Trummer

i just designed my first pop-up in 5 minutes.
a very easy to understand app.
its worth checking out.

September 19, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

FinerRings

super easy to use & setup, exactly what i wanted in a popup subscribe form, pretty forms & templates, 5++++

La'Rose Boutique

Such a great way to get more customers

LALEBRACELETS

MailChimp has gone from Shopify, but this app was really helpful on being able to still work with MailChimp accounts.

EV by Encouraged Vending

I like how mailmunch makes it possible for mailchimp users to still intergrate their mail chimp forms. And its easy to use;)

The Solutions Shop

I used this app to help me with my new business. I highly recommend.
Easy to use, helps me with my customer base. I am not a tech type person, so I appreciate the prebuilt suggestions. Thank you so much.

Sashoppeeonline

Easy to install app, thank you so much, loving it.

Cake Makeup

Words Are Life.Co

The mail chimp app, seems nice. I used the shopify app to add it to my platform. Prayerfully I did it right. It was really easy to use. Thank you.

Esedece skateboards

Es fácil de usar se integra fácilmente, l
astima que el plan gratuito casi no tiene plantillas de nada