Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

PeelxPlan Co.

Simple and easy to use! Great limited options for their free feature. Only 3 templates though. WIsh there was at least 5 to choose from that are free.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I will definitely have your feedback relayed to my product team.

NextClimb

Very easy setup! Links with MailChimp right away. I think the two 'free' templates for the email signup forms are good enough for a start.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Audrey & Bowie

I used the APP to create and integrate an EXIT-INTENT pop up. The instructions were very clear and easy to implement. Thank you for helping me craft this extremely important addition to my site!

Dr Fiona Milne

Very simple to integrate with MailChimp, quick to setup a sign up box, not fussy. What more could you want?

November 13, 2020

She-Bats-Lash-Co.

The set up was easy and to the point. I will recommend to others. Cant wait for major results. TyTy.

November 13, 2020

ASH2ASH Shop

Perfect! Easy to use and work perfectlly with Maichimp.
Thanks a lot for these amazing app.
Regards from Barcelona!

November 10, 2020

Pierce Paints

The free option is basically worthless and the paid option is super complicated to use. I would not recommend

November 5, 2020

Hi Pierce Paints, We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Replies to your support queries have been sent but we have not heard back. Can you please check your inbox and respond so we can address your concerns and make sure your Mailmunch account is set up as per your requirements. You can also contact us on live chat through your account.

Anne & Lloyd Handmade Candles and Bath Products

Stop changing FREE options to Paid options. Add more FREE options! ONE option to send out campaigns is NOT feasible to run a business.

November 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. Your feedback has been relayed to the dev team at Mailmunch and we will certainly keep this in mind for any future feature launches. If you require any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

Yes God Wellness

Best App Ever. It had all the functionality I would have need and its easy to understand & implement.

CasaZu

Very good!!! Perfect for my store. It really solved my problem for remarketing and abandoned carts. Tks!