Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Essentials by Esmé

I am very happy with this app. It is very straightforward, easy to use and it allows to create automated marketing campaign. I created a landing page to get more subscribers and a welcome message and I am very pleased with the quality. I highly recommend MailMunch to any small, medium and large companies.

January 11, 2021

Hi Essentials by Esmé, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Forestic Essence

I use this app to track and manage customers to notify about new deals. I am still trying to understand how to maneuver this app and how to be more effective.

January 6, 2021

Hi Forestic Essence, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

UltraBeauty.Store

I was offered to share my review of the recent install. I give a three until I get with support to troubleshoot the email sign-up section that is not working properly on Android mobile. There is also a field as for bithdate error. Another issue is if the customer press the x in order to avoid the sign up, the sign forces email sign up within seconds of opening a product catagory. This went on throughtout my testing the app and adjusting any settings. Hope this first review help. I will update once all communication is done with their support team to help resolve.

December 17, 2020

Hi UltraBeauty.Store, Apologies for the inconvenience. It appears that you have multiple instances of our app installed which might be causing several of the issues you pointed out. Please make sure you only have one instance of our app installed.
We have also reached out to you against the registered email address. You can also reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have these issues resolved for you.

Simmer Dream

Ottima app, molto semplice e intuitiva, anche il supporto è sempre disponibile e preparato!! la consiglio

December 17, 2020

Hi Simmer Dream, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

NBee Gold Beekeeping Supplies

App is easy to use and very intuitive. Has produced great results in increasing email subscriptions.

December 17, 2020

Hi NBee Gold Beekeeping Supplies, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Metro East Decor

Mailmunch is very easy to use and manage. It's way better than the other mail services and much more user friendly.

December 17, 2020

Hi Metro East Decor, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

OLIVER & CO.

I purchased Mail Chimp to help with newsletters. The button link in my campaign emails do not work and I'm paying a decent amount for premium.

December 17, 2020

Hi OLIVER & CO, Please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account or by sending us an email at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have any issues you might be facing resolved for you. We can also have a call scheduled for you so we can walk you through the different features Mailmunch has to offer and make sure everything is setup as per your requirements.

inHarmony Co

I used this app to create a pop up email sign up form for my shops launch week discount code. Worked well, customers input their info and immediately received a discount code to use.

December 17, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.

the curve closet

It's good but needs a lot of learning about the subject to get things started. But overall ok to proceed since their free option

December 17, 2020

Hi, Please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account or by sending us an email at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have a demo call scheduled for you to walk you through the features offered by Mailmunch and make sure everything is setup as per your requirements.

Don't Furr-get the Cat!

If you can't afford the Pro/Premium account - then don't bother, this app is an absolute waste of your time (after taking forever to set it up, you have absolutely no options)

December 10, 2020

Hi Don't Furr-get the Cat!, Apologies for any inconvenience. All the features offered by Mailmunch have free variants available including all the form types with multiple templates for each form type, welcome email and fully automated Mailchimp integration. Only advance customization features are offered under premium plans.