Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Harmony icon

It is a great app but could you add more free template options for new stores? because those stores need a time to grow and want some special look to meet their customers needs and trusts.

March 10, 2021

Hi Harmony icon, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Kuwaloo Care

UPDATE: The support team keeps seeing our messages and ignoring us completely.
Get away from this app, I don't really know what to say... The UI looks good and their templates look fine but you only gonna get trouble from this guys.. They charge you like you crazy, we are paying more than we pay shopify and their services don't even work properly, what you see on the preview is not what you will actually get! So don't get mistaken as you will think your customer are looking at something you carefully built but no, they would be seeing very different parts of the body, such as the backgroung going completely different if Gmail is on darkmode, and still they dare to tell you that is Google's fault and that is what it is while we now it is not.
Very disappointing, they charge you so much and you get little to nothing in return. For us this feel like a legal scam almost. We will have to go and look for other app. UI is good and the functions they "offer" look good but they don't work. Support is not really helpful and tells you odd things such as when we ask if we could test our email we are about to broadcast to a gmail account they say "Yes, I will send to my gmail and then send you screenshots" which is just very odd, instead of simply allowing you to send a test email to which ever email you want! We are very upset as a small business is so hard to run and this guys dont help at all... Its all a lie, make sure you check what you are doing and you get inform as they won't bother in lying to you to cover there technical issues. Luckily for us we are informed enough.
Very disappointing for the time we waste and for the time we will waste plus for the money we been paying this guys (more than to shopify and shopify give you a full platform to run your business) these guys can't even guarantee you your emails are sent correctly. Sorry if there is any typo mistakes on this review, I'm currently very upset with them for the damage they are causing us, we really cannot accept this.

March 10, 2021

Hi Kuwaloo Care, Apologies for the inconvenience. It is our understanding that all your concerns have been addressed. If that is not the case, please feel free to reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co"

REBL

Great app for email capture and easy to use. Their customer support works promptly to resolve any issues.

March 10, 2021

Hi REBL, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Red Pianist's Closet

I use this app for email capture and to offer coupon discounts!! I had a little trouble getting it set-up but customer service was great in helping everything run smoothly.

March 10, 2021

Hi Red Pianist's Closet, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Urban Botanika

This app has been so helpful and easy to use; I was able to put together my newsletter announcement in a very short period of time. I would recommend others!

March 10, 2021

Hi Urban Botanika, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

BorderTribe

I used this app to integrate with mailchimp and shopify. It is such a simple and elegant solution. Loving it. I would definitely recommend it.

March 10, 2021

Hi BorderTribe, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

KingdomKeyzApparel

I just created my landing page. The steps were easy yo follow. I'm happy to find an app that will securely gather the emails for the customers.

March 10, 2021

Hi KingdomKeyzApparel, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Desiree's Closet Boutique

I just set this app up for email subscribing and it was pretty simple to setup. The basic package is just that...basic. It's ok so far though.

March 10, 2021

Hi Desiree's Closet Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

I'MMANY London

It's very buggy. We were charged for USD130 (duplicate charges due to bugs) to get on both the lead capture pro and email marketing pro plans(total should be USD59). We sent 3k emails using a premium template. The next day we weren't able to send emails with premium templates any more and the same night our email function was completely disabled. We had to switch to our emergency email marketing app to send out emails for an offer that ends that night. Our account kept showing that we aren't on the email marketing pro plan even tho we were charged for it. Software products all have bugs and we understand that. So that's not the real dysfunction here. The customer service was chaotic, disappointing and incompetent. We reported the bugs and tried to get it resolved. The issue was handled by multiple customer service staff and they were giving us contradicting responses. Every time a new customer service person came in, we needed to brief them what has happened and what's worse is that no one took their time to look at all the screenshots we sent to really understand the issues. (and it's not that complicated) We decided this is not a service provider that we wanted to work with after talking to 4 different staff and still couldn't use the services we've been charged for. After we had clearly stated that we want to cancel the plans and want our money back, the customer service staff was still not listening and brushing it off saying "I am just trying to make sure that you can send out the campaign while we assist you with setting up your account." Please review the feedback and improve your services. You've built something pretty good but you need better services to retain your customers.

March 10, 2021

Hi I'MMANY London, Please let us know if this issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. If there are any outstanding issues you would like some assistance with, please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Aeva Beauty

Love the analytics from this app! I love how I am able to see all my numbers and how I have improved as a brand.

March 10, 2021

Hi Aeva Beauty, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".