Mailchimp Forms

Mailchimp Forms

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
October 11, 2021

This software is great, it has helped me a lot, I like their customer service very much, they are very caring, I think I will continue to use it

ELKLENS
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Mailmunch replied October 14, 2021

Hi ELKLENS, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 8, 2021

Started using Mailchimp not so long ago and already see huge benefits and improvements on sales!
Customer service is always spot on! Fast in response and very friendly.
Money well spent!

Kiki London Benelux
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Mailmunch replied October 14, 2021

Hi Kiki London Benelux, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 6, 2021

I'm still learning how to use it. It seems to be working fine. Just made a coupon to my customers I hope it worked

Zagari Essentials/Clementina's Boutique LLC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Mailmunch replied October 14, 2021

Hey there, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 5, 2021

Facile à prendre en main, cette appli m'est vraiment utile pour relancer tous mes clients. De beaux design !

Wood Baby™
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
Mailmunch replied October 14, 2021

Hi Wood Baby™, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 5, 2021

Helpful customer service thru the APP. Contacted on a Friday issue resolved on Monday. Limited weekend support, quickly fixed my glitches. Thank you

J & K Distribution Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Mailmunch replied October 14, 2021

Hi J & K Distribution Co., We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 1, 2021

great app! i love this app thanks for the amazing service i couldn't have built my site with out the convince of this app!

rose patrice boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Mailmunch replied October 14, 2021

Hi rose patrice boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

September 29, 2021

Great customer support and everything we needed for our mailchimp integration. Way better then other apps that offer the same.

Oldskull Europe
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Mailmunch replied October 14, 2021

Hi Oldskull Europe, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

September 21, 2021

I enjoyed how eazy it was to design and set up pop up page! Good for beginners and those already advanced in email marketing.

Riche Kulture
Time spent using app: 11 months
Mailmunch replied October 14, 2021

Hi Riche Kulture, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Edited September 27, 2021

Good!!! It is a bit expensive but does so many things! If you do have some sales in your store, it's worth investing in this!!

Lovely Paws
Time spent using app: 6 months
Mailmunch replied October 14, 2021

Hi Lovely Paws, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Edited September 17, 2021

So far its pretty ok. I'm just starting to use it though, seems silly to ask for a review when I only got it yesterday

OTA Gear Rental Vernon
Time spent using app: 1 day
Mailmunch replied October 14, 2021

Hi OTA Gear Rental Vernon, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"