Mailchimp Forms

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Simplicity Captivates Beauty

Time spent using app 31 minutes

This app is useless unless you have a paid account. There is not point in having a free account if all options are for premium paid accounts. I think its very misleading advertisement.

May 12, 2022

Hi Simplicity Captivates Beauty, We do offer Popover forms, landing pages, and Autoresponder under a free plan to get you started with recording leads and sending out welcome emails. Only features with advanced use cases require a premium subscription. If you view our premium offerings and the plan fee, you will us to be the most competitively priced email marketing solution available in Shopify app market place.

JW Jewelry Studio

Time spent using app About 18 hours

So far so good! Very user friendly. Haven't launched my website yet but in preview mode it works nicely! Thank you!

May 12, 2022

Hi JW Jewelry Studio, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Rancourt & Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using this app for over a year. It has so many bugs. Features we set up will just stop working and I will not be notified until a customer alerts us that they couldn't sign up for our list or receive a coupon code. Currently, our coupon autoresponder stopped working and the app is prompting me to upgrade to use this feature but I've had the PRO LEVEL subscription since day one. This app is totally unreliable.

May 12, 2022

Hi Rancourt & Co., Extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. I have reached out to you regarding your concerns. Please respond to that email so we can have this issue fixed for you.

Shop-Label

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Just started using it, but it seems user friendly enough. Would be nice if there were more options with fonts - like character spacing as I use that on our site so couldn't get an exact match to how ours looks. But I'm using free version so maybe more options with paid?

May 12, 2022

Hi Shop-Label, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. Using custom fonts is definitely possible with a premium subscription. Please reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com" and we will have this sorted for you.

Mommies Best Mall

Location Norway
Time spent using app Over 4 years

I love Mailmunch, thank you for your great and quick response to my issue.
I love this app, good service.

March 2, 2022

Hi Mommies Best Mall, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

NOuMAD

Location Spain

No me deja cambiar al plan siguiente, con lo cual no puedo realizar todas las funciones que me gustaria. Les ruego me ayuden a solucionarlo, gracias

February 8, 2022

Hi NOuMAD, Apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. One of our agents has reached out to you regarding this issue. Can you please respond to that email so we can have this issue resolved for you.

Bigboss_sunglasess

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Excelent app, it is the best option to create landing page or pop ups. I had helped me a lot in my marketing campaigns. I love it.

February 8, 2022

Hi Bigboss_sunglasess, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Luxury Dog Accessories - PoisePup

Time spent using app About 2 years

I am very pleased with the service they provide! Especially Damien has been so helpful with any concerns I have. This app has really helped my business to get more exposure.

December 6, 2021

Hi Luxury Dog Accessories - PoisePup, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Zen Skincare Solutions

Very easy to use app, good support team, Damien and Alex were very helpful and quick to respond, they set up a zoom call and walked me through the issue I was having.

December 6, 2021

Hi Zen Skincare Solutions, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

SposaBridal

Good app and we would like to ecplore more functions.
I used this app to help me make popups and write emails. I really like how it works. I wish it can work better with my store.

December 6, 2021

Hi SposaBridal, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"