MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

BOULEVARD.BH

Well actually I got used for this amazing app by seeing its logo almost every page I visited, now I know why. With its amazing features, simplicity and flexibility it rates number 1.

SoCalSistersCo

Amazing app hope it can help boost my page. I hope it drive more traffic.

Djdjdjd.

D

Impact Berry

I use MailMunch to create a discount popup. Works well so far and design/navigation is straightforward.

Crafted in Time

I've been using this app for a few weeks now and found it simple to use and effective, good work guy, got a Yes from me :)

Jeans Lady

Thank you this app is amazing. It was really helpful. Wish you all the best to create more and more apps like this. Cheers.

Cottage LunaSea

I used this app to integrate my shopify customers with my brick and mortar customers via mailchimp. Very easy to integrate!

Evolve Within

This app is so easy to use and Liz has been so patient and quick to respond to any questions I had. I highly recommend this app.

The Happy Struggling Artist

Very simple to use. Worked without any problems. Helpful to announce important information and create an email sign-up form.

eatzubi

great this is going to work well for our team
We are excited for the newsletter pop up especially.Will

Down The Road

I used this app to help use pop up forms, and automatized the emails. MailChimp makes it really easy to set everything up and connect to shopify