Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Sarman Fashion - Wholesale Clothing Fashion Brand for Men from Canada

It complicated app i will like to have my refund thank you. it say upgrate to use fututres you upgrate and then asking again for upgrate

May 11, 2021

Hi Sarman Fashion, It is our understanding that your issue was addressed and resolved to your satisfaction. Can you please confirm if that is the case?

Crystal Cactus

Charged me twice and keep telling me im still not premium account. Now im paying 30$ a month and cant use anything or cancel my subscriptions, and no one will reply to me.

April 23, 2021

Hi Crystal Cactus, Apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. A reply to your query has been sent and this issue has been resolved. Can you please check and confirm if that is the case?

cuffupstyle

very nice app. i will advise to other stores. fantastic items for my mail creation. I need this kind of forms to promote my business

May 11, 2021

Hi Cuffupstyle, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

ISellFunStuff.com

I like the app so far. I was able to connect my website, create a landing page and a pop-up registration form easily. I will update my rating once I've used the app for more than a day.

May 11, 2021

Hi ISellFunStuff, We hope you're liking your Mailmunch experience thus far. If you have any queries or face any issues, please feel free to reach out to us.

Sharp Holistic

I used this app to start growing my email list for my new website. It is very beginner friendly and easy to use.

May 11, 2021

Hi Sharp Holistic, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Rings Boxing Club

its amazing So happy with the product ................................ recommend it to you Now just have to get it up and running

May 11, 2021

Hi Rings Boxing Club, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

May 11, 2021

Hi Big Game Fishing, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

SONEI HOME

The app was easy to integrate and has been super easy for me to use. I'm able to reach my mailing list easily, add my own beautiful photos, personalise the templates and edit as I need. From someone who isn't overly tech-savvy, this app has eliminated alot of potential headaches.

May 11, 2021

Hi SONEI HOME, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

xoxo,bijou

a little confusing at first but getting better at it! First-time user, everything is a new experience.

May 11, 2021

Hi xoxo,bijou, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

DiscoverEnso

Was unable to integrate MailMunch Pop-up with a newer download of Shopify. Apparently Mailchimp and Shopify are no longer friends.

May 11, 2021

Hi DisoverEnso, That is correct. Mailchimp no longer has its app available for the Shopify platform. Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app helps you bridge this gap. If you have any queries or face an issues, please free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.