MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Retropolitan NYC

Mailchimp helped to make essential email marketing manageable! I appreciate the app!! I recommend it!

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

minimalistfirst

I really hate this app. don't recommend it. never work. complex and expensive. never help me solve the problem

August 24, 2020

Hi @minimalistfirst, We looked up your store and support request history and all your support queries were replied to. Can you please check your inbox for these replies so we can have any such issues resolved for you.

Belledonne bio

this app is way too expensive...
doing the job though, but we look to do it internally for a few hours of coding.

whole.community

easy to use! thanks so much!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

MyShopYoga

Quick response from assistance. What was complicated has become clearer.
The most important thing is to have reactive support.

JayVee Beauty

Great service and super easy to use and understand! it's helping grow my email list a ton!! It's a great service
Thank you MailMunch!

Purple Bee Honey

So far so good. I was really worried this would duplicate my process, but the system does ask which audience to send the subscribers too from the popup. I was even able to tag it so that any subscribers through the popup are listed within Mailchimp. I only gave 4 stars because I haven't put it through the paces yet.

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

The Golly Family

Great app for pop up forms. Easy set up and best option if you use Mailchimp as the integration works really well. The free templates do the work! You can check mine at www.thegollyfamily.com.

srikrishnagrocery

it helped me fix the subscribtion method in my themes . easy to use and easy to integrate with shopify

August 17, 2020

flawlessbarbie

It did everything i needed it too , e-mail collection ,organization and much more . GREAT APP ! love it

August 17, 2020