Mailchimp Forms

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Lonny’s Boutique

Mail chimp is a Great App. I Would recommend it to anyone running a business. I'm considering upgrading

Izzy's Essentials

Was expecting this to be an Actual MailChimp application, the logo is somewhat misleading. That said, the app created my pop-up landing page without a buzz..! I'm pretty happy so far with the free version. I will come and rate for a 5, once I've used it more and I see what other options I have with other packages.

Villa-energy.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 hours

super app det virker bare. har ikke så meget at sige om det da jeg ikke har haft mulighed for at afprøve den i nu.

SwimSlay

Location Jamaica
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app provides me with gathering more subscribers as traffic enters my website. So far so good, will help with email marketing

Nylivshop

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 8 minutes

I have just stared using it, have heard a lot of great things about it. I am sure we will get along great

Zunroom

Location Spain

Seems like an easy and cool app. But it just doesn´t work or activate. Tried different computers but the pop up just doesnt pop up :(

BohoFashionHouse

Location Australia

very new to this world of eCommerce but your app made things so much easier - Thanks Mailchimp , top job. AAA+++

Ambristyles

A great Marketing Application for the use of any Business out there. It is also affordable and help you learn.

Ericol Fashion

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a very excellent Application and very easy to install. Will definitely recommend to my friends.

CUB+SCOUT

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have written 3 newletters with this app - every time I upload photos it glitches and takes me HOURS. Not impressed at all.