Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

POS THERMAL ROLLS

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 month

It works for bringing collecting emails and build your network awsome app I defenetly recomend it>.>.

Swish Edinburgh

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Really great app, easy and straight forward use. Used it to create pop up newsletter signup with a discount.

Kid's Republic

Location Malaysia

Just started to used, it easy and user friendly to setup, step by step instruction very easy. Good for new user

JazAri T's

Time spent using app Over 1 year

very nice I have to get to know a little more on how to utilize it. seems to be easy to use I think this will be a good
thanks

Lonny’s Boutique

Mail chimp is a Great App. I Would recommend it to anyone running a business. I'm considering upgrading

Izzy's Essentials

Was expecting this to be an Actual MailChimp application, the logo is somewhat misleading. That said, the app created my pop-up landing page without a buzz..! I'm pretty happy so far with the free version. I will come and rate for a 5, once I've used it more and I see what other options I have with other packages.

Villa-energy.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 hours

super app det virker bare. har ikke så meget at sige om det da jeg ikke har haft mulighed for at afprøve den i nu.

SwimSlay

Location Jamaica
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app provides me with gathering more subscribers as traffic enters my website. So far so good, will help with email marketing

Nylivshop

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 8 minutes

I have just stared using it, have heard a lot of great things about it. I am sure we will get along great

Zunroom

Location Spain

Seems like an easy and cool app. But it just doesn´t work or activate. Tried different computers but the pop up just doesnt pop up :(