MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Alt Rocks

Easy to install and modify. I am currently using the free package, and it has increased the number of email subscribers.

Fierce Edge

5/5 would recommend, this is really easy to use and exports straight into MailChimp.

The Precious You

Easy to Use, Free could have more features enabled for small stores

Pumeli

Very easy to set up. Wish there were better design options in the free version since we already subscribe to mail chimp but it's a good basic app to set up forms easily on shopify and integrate with your existing mailing list.

Islandhope

Just installed the free version and what you get for the price (or lack of it) is really good and it actually works, not like others I've tried.

Lizunova

Just installed the plugin on my site www.lizunova.com. So far so good, easy to install and customise. Thank you.

Freshmenstyle

I love it. We love the A/B test features.

Cloud Nine Marshmallows

Great and easy to use and customise

Blissfullight

We have used MailMunch for over a year now and have found the product to be outstanding. The system is easy to use and stable, unlike many other email collection apps. It has provided a consistent stream of subscribers. I highly recommend MailMunch.

Sherries Lucky Quality Finds

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch helps does add potential customers to my e-mail list!! Love Love!! Sherrie of https://SherriesLuckyQualityFinds.com