Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

moonaro

i like the new update look and it is very great and help full app

it is very help full to mange subscriber and mail list

namdharisports

Good experience on this platform, ample options for email subscriptions. Thank you mail chimps for your support.

Super FunTimes

its a good app helps streamline the process can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

DroneX - Come Discover the World of Drones

I have just started with it. I want it to automate campaigns that I run as smoothly as possible.I plan to upgrade as soon as need.

Thanks

shipblessings

Just installed to my shopify store. I like that it pops up on the bottom of the page and follows as they scroll, but allows the customer to click it off. Can't wait to see how well it works. I like that it is free.

MovilToon

good applicationlkñfjipvjiohnojhboujpkedfjhodkcpojiohouhguogbiygbuiohdijh+oiuufcpiouchv+qeghvcqejcfh+0ugvewo

ProGolf Core

Thanks uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Marie Fisher...Works

I just started a Shopify store and was advised to use MailChimp. It was not hard to set up. I am new to this so ask me later about the rest.

Espacio27Baby

Is excellent app, very complete and intuitive, It has helped me a lot to put the form and make a good mailing,

Love Laugh Live Charms

Helps with my studies it is really good app that helps me with my business and I cannot be anymore thankful