Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

CherryDoggy Oy

This is very good on collecting email addresses. If I will find a possibility to post a coupon code, would be perfect. I really need to learn to use this. Thank you for the great app!

ALX90DAY

verry best and cool, i like this app, is more important for me.
you are the super super best and verry good

The Happy Colour Shop

I used this app to add custom fields to my pop up newsletter. Was able to design the basic template to look good and it's working so far.

BogiShop

Great and easy to use. Very helpfull app on shopify. I recomend to everyone who wants to use this kind of extension.

Sensa Deva ®

Very good , seems like everything is here , ones upon a time there was nothing like MailChimp, thanks to all crew !

Aloonaroon

So far so good it seems pretty easy to set up and works instantly. Was having trouble with Mailchimp's own pop up form, but the one here integrating with Mailchimp works GREAT! Can't wait to see what else it can do.

Dandelion Jewelry

I used this app to increase the amount of email subscribers we have. At first, we gave an incentive with a 15% discount code. I love how easy it is to set up your pop up and how you can customize it a lot even with the free subscription.

SuppleLynx

It was really easy to setup. Once the revenue starts streaming in, I am planning on converting to premium service.

Naim bazaar

i love this app and i recomend it.
easy to set up and great way to keep our costumers in contact .

Sunburst Outdoor Living

Am really enjooying learning what this app can do. I like the look of the embed and pop up forms. Worth a try