MailChimp

MailChimp

by MailChimp

The world’s largest marketing automation platform.

CdeCenoura

I'm not able to use the cart abandonment option, it says that the store is not connected but in fact it is already, can you help me?

Moona

Great on paper but the app takes two weeks to upload the contacts signing up on our Shopify so it's useless for running automated campaigns (abandoned cart emails, etc)

Classic Turkish Towels

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com I'll be recommending this to everyone!

Vivid Sunglasses

Nice app love how it works with the look of our store VividSunglasses.com looking forward to see what they can do for us in the future. Vivid Sunglasses Team

Art Supplies NZ

We have been using this app to integrate with Mail Chimp. It has significant issues syncing newsletter sign-ups. The initial sync will work, but as you see in the review below, from that point the sync is inconsistent and many contacts will be missed over time. The official fix I received from Mail Chimp support is to uninstall and then reinstall the app every day.

Rhythm Audio Design

I use this app to stay in contact with my customers. However, it only lists a fraction of the customers who signed up for email marketing. So every time I send product updates to my customers, only some of them get the email. I contacted MailChimp without satisfaction. Very poor support. It is as if they don't care about my issue. I am presently looking for an alternative.

Wrought Iron Haven

this app is a MUST HAVE if you use mailchimp! We have it installed on our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com and the integration for grabbing customer emails with newsletter signups and order checkouts is great. You can set an "im leaving" popup to grab emails or offer deals for customers leaving your site. It's also good to setup a cart recovery email in mailchimp that is integrated with shopify. We have made extra revenue because of that. We use shopifys recovery email at 1 hour and mailchimps at 6 hours. works perfect.

Epic Water Systems

We are looking forward to using this app for upsaling our existing customers. Works great for my use ! Great customer service.

Sayeghde

Be aware this application is very dirty and took me $ 290 for no reason

Evolution Ww

Very helpful and easy to use. Totally recommend it
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 106 107