Mailchimp: Email Marketing

Drive traffic and sales with email and marketing automation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Spike and Crown Studios

Mailchimp is a shady platform that provides little to no support when something goes wrong. After installing the app to my shopify and spending time trying to understand the platform, I've received a notice that suddenly I'm in violation for a reason they will not disclose. Then they kick you out. No app support, lack of transparency, and no empathy make this a solid "NO" from me.

Go Crossbow

Just started my website, gocrossbow.com so my email list is small and I'm able to use the free feature for now. Easy to use and design with my own text and photos.

charmnook

Location China

rubbish, my account just finished topping up, i contacted them at least 6-7 times, no one got back to me, helped me out, they charged me $124 and disappeared, i can provide a screenshot of my email, i promise It's true, plus, Mailchimp is expensive these days and the experience is getting worse, I definitely don't recommend it! ! ! !

May 19, 2022

Thank you for your review. We've reached out to you via email to provide a way for you to get some help with your account and billing.

NSOD Clothing

Having several issues with the integration with the subscribe options on our site. Have contacted mailchimp but do not have the best response time.

Ritashomeware

very easy to connect and sync with my online store. Can't say much right as I've registered BUT I'm super impressed at easy it is to get connected.

Anastasia Boutique

For all last week trying to reconnect to my account but my emails and articles aren't there contacted several times support but each time received answers
with questions rather than answers!
Not abel to contact by phone although I have paid for pro account $90.00
No phone number exist?

Red Petals Closet

It is a game changer for me. I'm shopify seller newbie and this what I needed, affordable at the same time efficient.

dapper-rags

Just getting started with the app it was a breeze to import your contacts looking forward to trying the service out.

MineralFlow

After uninstalling and installing it works right. First time i got installed sync does,'t work, after that it works as i Expected

February 4, 2022

Thanks for your review and feedback. We've reached out to your via email regarding this matter. In general the way the Sync works we sync customers, orders, and products from Shopify to Mailchimp as transactions and signups occur. All signups made directly to the MailChimp list either via .csv import or signup on a form on another site will only be listed in MailChimp and will not be synced to Shopify.

PRIME-OAK online store

I am so far happy with the app. Just waiting on the results and the progress. But this app should do well and produce a lot of business for my website

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46