MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Sync data and send beautiful emails

idoxl

So far , The App is Awesome.
it has everything i am looking for , They added the abandon cart as well.
Thanks

Medusa's Make-Up

AWESOME
I am/was a mailchimp customer and feel I am paying way too much for 30K list. They make it difficult to remove customers and their new pricing charges for unsubscribers as well as non subscribers, what is the point?

I found mailerlite and immediately loved the design options and the site was immediately user friendly which I found a problem on mailchimp. There are more size and design options for the popup, very excited about that.

I first played around with the design and decided to go ahead and design the popup and welcome email automation. Then decided to go for it!

Added my mailchimp list 30k subscribers, added the shopify app. Had an issue with popup showing up but the mailerlite customer service pointed out that I needed to remove the mailchimp popup first.

So far I LOVE it. I am very excited to truly get it going. I'll update more later but so far, it was waaaaay easier to set up than mailchimp and I am saving around $100+ a month.
pros: save big $$
pros: more design features
pros: 24 hour live chat
pros: all the same segmentation features
pros: can pull 6 month of inactive to clean lists, (mailchimp doesn't offer any easy way to clean list)
cons: don't know any as of yet!

REDxBLACK

Switched from MailChimp and really happy with everything! The pricing is much better, almost half of what we were paying at MailChimp. It offers us everything we need!

Burgundy Collective

We switched from Mailchimp in August 2017. The HTML editing capabilities weren't as good but the pricing levels and automation available drew us. A year and a half later we are still super happy. It is simplistic in use, the new additions to editing functions and statistics made it even better. I love the click maps, segmentation and with some graphic design skills, you can supercharge your designs for mailers.

Kreative Hedgehog

Really cool app, but also fantastic service I am using in all my projects and I have never been disappointed!

HawtTees.com

Fairly easy to use. it has a nice basic free features i will upgrade after i start generating more sales. You can see it in action at www.HawtTees.com also you can save 20 buck off sub if you use my code https://www.mailerlite.com/invite/fdab4d2a594c5

ALEXANDROS.ONE

No idea how any of you can rate down this app. I mean, I am in customer service my whole life and having communication with Andrew McGrath from Mailerlite makes clear, that the company puts trust into their people, who help you so perfectly, I can not find words for it. The App is soooo easy, my grandma could use it and the templates for the emails are just insane good. Big big compliment to this company and especially to their good customer service, as a brand is build on people and happy that I can enjoy the result of it. Best to you - use it, try it - make your experience and I promise you, you will love it. Peace from France - Alexandros Tsachouridis Mondon

Roberto Dalla Vecchia

I've been using this app for almost a year now and I'm a happy customer. Their automations work very well.
The integration process with squarespace and shopify was very smooth.
Their customer service is top notch, very nice people and very fast.
I would like to be able to customize lading pages more, but this is not their main feature after all.

Marianade'Dick

This Mailer Lite is very easy to drive with very attractive touch. That give you more open email and opportunity to growth your business. And the staff is great.

KimsChakraCrystals

Installed easy, straight forward to use, does all I need for now and are other features available I might start using as my store grows. No issues so far, first mail sent without a hitch, and can see how many opened the mail too on free plan.

Previous 1