MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

DARTFROGwear

We've been using it for a year and so far so good, it's still being much cheaper than most of its competitors

Andrea Bonelli

So far so good. I used Mailchimp for years but needed something much easier to use since their drag and drop was severely lacking. I gave Mailerlite a try and I've been able to make great looking emails fast. Their drag and drop is superior and easier to use than Mailchimp and I would highly recommend this app. *One thing I hope they will eventually fix is their integration for Facebook in order to install a sign up page. It seems to only grab the amount of followers on personal instead of your actual business page which does not allow the app to work on Facebook. Would be a great feature if they worked the bugs out. I have over 8k followers on my business page but the integration gives an error that I have less than 2k.

May 27, 2021

Love an amazing a detailed review such as your Andrea.

Thank you so much!

CQUA

I think this should be an awesome app, but however I was rejected because it mentioned that my account doesn't comply with their terms or community standards which I am not sure why? They should give a deeper rationale before rejecting someone automatically using their own algorithms. It will be great if someone on their end can approve the rejection and add on a detail reason why it is being rejected and what can be done to enroll a potential customers before an email is sent out. I will update or delete my review if I got a proper reason why it is rejected... or at least a solution for me to be onboarded to their services...

February 18, 2021

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us. I would love to hear a bit more from you about this and get some details from your end, so I can dive into our history and figure this out together. Could you please email me at feedback@mailerlite.com?

Dasavena Granola Gourmet

I have been using Mailerlite for a couple of months and I am very satisfied with this app. I had some doubts at the beginning because of multiple bad reviews, however Mailerlite has outperformed all of the other mailing apps I also tried. I would totally recommend this app to anyone who is just starting. I began with the free account and it worked perfectly. After reaching 1,000 subscribers I had to upgrade to $15 per month.

Mayu Water

After trying a few email services I've finally found the one - this is it. The platform is very intuitive, friendly to use and has smart features. And their customer support is LEGENDARY! I am so please with it. Thanks a lot MailerLite and keep up the amazing work!

January 13, 2021

I really want to quote How I met your Mother right now, but I will refrain from this. Thank you for your lovely feedback. I also just wanted to say that the Mayu looks beautiful!

Stellari

This is a great app for basic email marketing and newsletters. It's free, has automations, and allows you to do what most small businesses will need. I used it for 6 months before I needed to move to another platform, but would recommend it to anyone who wanted something simple and easy to use. I'll definitely use it for my blogs.

November 30, 2020

Hi Stellari, thank you for spreading the love and leaving us this lovely review!

Ezyvision.co.nz

We switched to Mailerlite mostly because of price but we very quickly found that it was much easier to use and we could produce much better emails quicker and easier. Their personal customer service is outstanding too - as good as you could ever expect.

Glitter Box N.O.

Switching to MailerLite has made a huge difference in our e-mail marketing- for the better! The ease of use and the e-mail tips + tricks really are boosting our e-mail presence! Highly recommend!

November 15, 2020

Can we just say that we feel all the love in this review and we love your Instagram presence! The metal purse is definitely one of a kind. If there's anything we can help you out with, you know where to find us.

funtrends4u.com

Mailerlite is extremely effective app for all our needs and customers support is top level We highly recommend this app for all things email related

Haunted Waterpark

This was the easiest 5 star review I've ever given. Mailerlite has been such a smash home run for me, that now I actually ENJOY working on my email marketing. I'd used Mailchimp for years, but never really felt "at home" or in sync with the app. I find ML's interface to be clear, logical and actually pleasurable to use. The support is amazing - the chat picks up in just a minute or two, and they all have been so helpful, friendly and gotten me to solutions fast. If all tech support was as good as ML's the Internet would be a much better place. Also I've gotten tons of use from their functionality support pages, feature walkthrough videos and Marcin's webinars – many marketing concepts and flows that I'd been avoiding for years, I now feel are within my grasp. Much love to Mailerlite.

July 23, 2020

All I can say is: WOW!

Thank you for writing such a special review. All the MailerLite's team is melting because of your kind words. We are glad to hear how much you love the user-friendliness and uniqueness of our product and the efficiency of Customer Support.

We're here to support you for whatever you'll need in the future and Marcin gave back a thank you ;)

Have a Lite Weekend!