Data sync and sales tracking
Sync customer data and purchase history from Shopify to MailerLite, and track new sales revenue generated from your MailerLite campaigns.
Grow your subscriber list with custom pop-ups that encourage visitors to sign up for your newsletters and promotions.
Build stronger relationships and encourage repeat business by sending customers highly-relevant emails triggered by their recent purchases.
About MailerLite Email Marketing
MailerLite is the email marketing tool that makes it super easy to design beautiful newsletters and set up automated e-commerce email campaigns to help you grow your business.
Stay connected with your customers, promote new products and win back lost sales. MailerLite offers the same advanced tools and integrations of other email tools, yet they manage to keep it simple, inexpensive and fun to use for people of all skill levels.
MailerLite’s popular 24/7 customer support staffed with real people is always ready to answer your questions and help you succeed with email marketing.
And the best part – you can start using MailerLite now with a Forever Free plan, which includes up to 1,000 unique subscribers. MailerLite is used by more than 630,000 customers globally. Most of them are small businesses like you.
MailerLite makes it easy for you to:
- Sync your Shopify customers and newsletter subscribers to your MailerLite account.
- Store all your customer data from Shopify, like Email Address, Name and order information.
- Automatically create segments in your MailerLite subscriber group based on the data from Shopify, such as First-time Customers, Customers with 0 Purchases, High-spending Customers ($500 and more), Repeat Customers (5 times and more), High-spending Repeat Customers, etc.
- Track revenue and see how your emails directly affect sales so you can optimize your email content to sell more.
- Import all your product details from Shopify in seconds. Images, links, and text are integrated directly into MailerLite’s drag & drop newsletter builder.
- Send your customers automated messages and offers that are triggered by their recent purchase behaviors.
- Set up abandoned cart emails to re-engage customers who leave their carts without making a purchase.
- Create free landing pages and pop-ups to help you grow subscribers, feature new products and sell more.
MailerLite Anti-Spam Policy and Approval Process
MailerLite allows you only to send permission-based emails. This means that everyone on your subscriber list must opt-in to receive emails from you.
All new MailerLite accounts go through an Approval Process where you have to provide some details about your business and how you collect subscribers. One of the requirements is to provide your business website domain, which you can verify with an email.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Most recent reviews
Craft Station Shop
The mailerlite app is great. I have been working the App during 3 months and has been great. You can customize the emails and it’s cheaper than other mail apps. You can build and grow your mailing for free, while learn how to use it and maximize the service. Also, great customer service.
The only downsize, is that you have to use a desktop to create the email. But the mobile app is great to see the results in a realtime basis. Thanks!!
I spent about 2 weeks researching all the different email marketing providers. Some were over complicated and pricy.... whereas Mailerlite was perfect. When considering whats best for you, really think about what you actually need. I reckon most of the time Mailerlite would be fine.
Their system is so user friendly and enjoyable to use with great live chat support. I moved from Mailchimp and I now feel more in control of the system.
The reason I think for why there are so many negative reviews.... is that you need a business email at first, but if not setup may just take slightly longer.
Joe Joe's Hog Shack
Works great, packed with features, and the email design is great. Highly recommend using this app for email blasts + automation.