Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 12, 2022

I have used this app every now and then for years and it works like a charm. Customer service is also great.

my copenhagen kid
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Mailmunch replied January 12, 2023

Hi my copenhagen kid, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

December 9, 2022

The support was great. We were very happy with Andrew's assistance and his response to our queries was quick. Thanks a lot for your help!

Authentic Pizza Ovens
Mailmunch replied January 12, 2023

Hi Authentic Pizza Ovens, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

December 5, 2022

The Support team is very helpful , and it really helps our website to get improved. Application is very friendly as well Recommended APP ! Thumbs Up!

Sir John's Gifts
Time spent using app: 3 days
Mailmunch replied January 12, 2023

Hi Sir John's Gifts, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

November 24, 2022

Great app and great support! All my questions were clarified within a really small amount of time. Thanks to Justin!

MAD EGO
Spain
Mailmunch replied December 1, 2022

Hi MAD EGO, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 17, 2022

easy to follow instructions, easy to set up. Hopefully it will do what I won't it to do and that is a pop up email subscription

CalsAllCrafts
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Mailmunch replied November 16, 2022

Hi CalsAllCrafts, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

September 26, 2022

This app has a great popup for free, I really appreciate that! Usually I don't bother writing reviews but I had to!

Celebrikats
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
Mailmunch replied October 10, 2022

Hi Celebrikats, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

September 7, 2022

I had been using the free version of this application for some time, but recently switched to the premium upgrade, which has increased my subscribers in a short amount of time and the app support is super responsive and extremely helpful. I’m very satisfied with the upgrade.

Paige Ryan Beauty
Mailmunch replied September 8, 2022

Hi Paige Ryan Beauty, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

September 6, 2022

Great support by the team when we encountered issue syncing the list between Mailmunch and Shopify store.

Suzuran Baby
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 1 day
Mailmunch replied September 8, 2022

Hi Suzuran Baby, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

September 2, 2022

AMAZING SERVICES AND PRODUCT CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS 24/7 and instant. I presented a problem with two different sites and everything was sorted in 30mins. From contact, zoom video call, the problem was explained and understood, guided walked through, and fixed immediately. Service like that in business is second to none. I look forward to working together and I am very happy with the choice of Mailmunch and highly recommend them.

KBC: Kincaid & BellChambers EST 1978 Antiques & Collectibles
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Mailmunch replied September 8, 2022

Hi KBC, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

July 20, 2022

False Advertising. The App store shows this has a FREE plan, which is 100% not true. The only option it gives you is the Premium Plan when you sign up for the trial. I then Chatted with Mail Much and asked "how do I sign up for the advertised FREE plan?"....they responded with: "Hi Bryan, thanks for reaching out.
Mailmunch no longer offers a free plan. When you create an account with Mailmunch, you will automatically be assigned a 14-day trial, after which you can choose to upgrade to the Premium plan."

BK Saber Sounds
Time spent using app: 21 days
Mailmunch replied July 25, 2022

Hi Bryan, Apologies for the inconvenience. One of our agents reached out to your regarding this issue. We would really appreciate it if you could respond to that email so we can have this issue addressed to your satisfaction.