MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Kids&Dragon

Extremely good app easy to use looks professional, with good options and all kinds of editing tools easy to use

December 11, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Zen and Ether

Works great so far. I have only been using the basic feature and it seems to be doing what it says its supposed to do.

December 11, 2019

Cray4

Its a very straight forward and easy to use app. I'm not someone who knows a lot about technical details, so MailMunch is user friendly and works perfectly on my Shopify site.

WOISOLAR

Takes forever for a service staff to answer a question. Long waiting process, not cheap pricing and awful support decoument.

November 28, 2019

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. I looked up your support history and last request received was on November 12 which was replied to and resolved shortly after. I have not received any support request for this store following that support request. Can you please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account so I can have it looked into and resolved for you?

Butter

I really appreciate the free feature to help me get started as brand new shop holder. This make a big difference!

November 18, 2019

Verlein

I'm using the free version of the app right now: it is simple but easy to use and works well. The main reason I like it so much is that it correctly integrates with Shopify's customer lists. I tried two other for pop-up email subscriptions before this one, and those apps just didn't work well with Shopify - either the subscribers didn't make it to Shopify at all, or if they did they weren't considered subscribers. MailMunch correctly and quickly updates my Shopify store with the new subscribers, so I'm quite happy with this. I gave four stars because it would be nice to be able to add images to the pop-ups in the free plan, but hey, it's free so can't complain too much! The paid plans allow feature-rich pop-ups including images, so that capability is there.

November 18, 2019

glitzy decor

I really like how easy the app is to install. I would use this app. Like the free feature so you can try it before you buy.

Shop Concrete

Incredibly easy to use. I got subscribers immediately I would recommend this app to anyone just starting.

spazahome.co.uk

This app does what it says it will do. and it's nice and simple to use. Integrates with mailchimp and mailerlite. I've used it on many sites

Giina Swim

So far, so good! I used the free plan to start with and it was very simple to set up, and works very effectively for what I want it to do. Would highly recommend!

October 22, 2019