Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

My Way Mask n Shield, LLC

I JUST installed this app, and it was VERY easy to use. I checked my website and the email subscribe pop up that I wanted was there-so far so good!
Giving it 4 stars because I haven't really had time to work with it or get user experience. We'll see how it goes, but so far it's working great!

October 14, 2021

Hi My Way Mask n Shield, LLC, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Creative Sewing Center

I used this app to show a pop up box when a customer clicks on a top menu button. Works SO GREAT!! Wonderful customer service as well.

October 14, 2021

Hi Creative Sewing Center, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Coastal Mermaid Boutique

I love that this app helps me keep track of what is going on in my business but keeping stats in one place.

October 14, 2021

Hi Coastal Mermaid Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Mimi's Mountain Mixes

I spoke with James Miller regarding the Mailmunch options and features. James was very informative, helpful, and patient. I am increasing the features of my Mailmunch account because of James. Thank YOu!

September 9, 2021

Hi Mimi's Mountain Mixes, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

by Oryx

Easy to use, quick to implement. I used it to create pop up banners and got the first one done in 10 minutes!

September 9, 2021

Hi Oryx, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Latoka

I'm using the app to get e-mails from the website visitors to send them a discount coupon and it works great!

August 27, 2021

Hi Latoka, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

NickeyKehoe

Great app with a lot of built in editing power and customizable CSS — but what truly gives this 5 stars is the OUTSTANDING customer service! Their chat function is great and they are willing to make many of the needed updates on your behalf, CSS included!

August 23, 2021

Hi NickeyKehoe, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Tilamionline

This is terribly insane to charge more than once, especially for a starter, the fees charged is much more than other edm apps. Charged 24.99 at the first place, and then 49.99 for a premium newsletter template, and telling me if the page exceeds a certain amount, they are going to charge more! All the fees are not clear and far more than the plan tells you, so ugly the way you people make money,

August 23, 2021

Hi Tilamionline, Apologies for any inconvenience you had to face. The usage fee is applied only for email marketing plans for additional subscribers. This fee is mentioned on the pricing page as well before you proceed to the checkout step. We have also reached out to you directly to address any additional concerns you may have.

Get Caked Boutique

This app was very easy to setup. I can wait to see how many new subscribers i will get by using this app

August 23, 2021

Hi Get Caked Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Jacquin Krista ARTWORKS

These guys are terrific! I got a complete walk through on a personal zoom call and that really helped me understand everything!
Thanks MailMunch!

August 23, 2021

Hi Jacquin Krista ARTWORKS, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51