MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

All Things Real Estate

We love the integration with our shopify store and the ease of the dashboard is a bonus! We get about 150 new subscribers a week with mailmunch!

Driini

Free and easy to use. Great feature overall. Liked how it was very simple and easy to get set up, and that payment not required

Verotee

Good Application easy to Install and very helpful . I hope it can help me grow my email list . Thanks

MakeKit DIY Craft Kits

Easy to edit, looks great and has resulted in lots more new subscribers than usual. Thanks Mail Munch.

Charge +

vraiment trop cool cette application mais vraiment trop bien quoi ! j'aime trop l'utiliser et c"est tip top pour récolter des emails ! merci beaucoup

Frugal Family Deals

I'm new to everything, email marketing, I am loving the simplicity of the free beginner plan. Thanks.

Minzuu

Highly effective app to attract email subscribers! Only wish there could be more ways to customize the appearance.

Ibiza Fit Girl

Great so far. Thank you.......................................................................................................................................................

Linedy

Really easy to use!
I create my first scrollbox popup in only five minute and it function very well ! i choose the free version so there is only tamplate available but you have a lot of more with prenium version

Wren & Rita

I'm really happy with how easy it was to set this app and the pop up on my site. I was having a ton of issues with another app and this was automatic. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32