MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Meditate Better

A good app. Nicely configurable. Integrates with many mailing list services. That's the good. The bad is the lack of an inexpensive built-in newsletter service, to post blog and product announcements. (For that, I use a Google Group, for the low low price of free.) The next issue is moving new customers to the Google Group. Has to be done manually, which works for a while when you're first starting. Even then, for some reason it's impossible to copy the email address from the list. You have to click on an individual to get to their detail page. From there, the email address can be copied. Then click back to the list. (Two extra clicks per person added. Not huge, just extra.)

Primechick

More subscribers are on the way. Really best app for getting customers. Free to install and use. Nice templates. MailMunch is must have for shopify users

Paola Collections

I used this this app to help me with subscribers. It very easy to manage.It good app and I like it.

Baby4better

Easy, simple and great app to add to your store to increase sales. Give it a try today, you have nothing to lose, it doesn't cost anything.

October 8, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Her Candle Company

App is super easy to install & use. + I'm getting more subscribers then ever now. I would recommend this app.

Modesticosmetics

This app was great to obtain subscribers in order to form an email list. I really like that they have this option

SeeIT GotIT

It was really easy to set up. It automated the process of handing out discount codes on signup. Definitely worth adding!

Hornfreakz

This app is awesome, it's clean, simple and Just Works!
Thanks mailmunch, I love all of the free templates

Fitsire

I used this app for Email Marketing and I would say it's the best app out there for the service that it provides. I like how easy is to set it up and also the customer support it's fast and very helpful. I have tried a lot of apps with similar purpose but this is by far the best. 5 Stars!!!!

Shirt Stay Plus

So far so good. I like the App and seems very easy to use....I was able to import my email list easily.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37