Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Hornfreakz

Location Netherlands

This app is awesome, it's clean, simple and Just Works!
Thanks mailmunch, I love all of the free templates

September 19, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Fitsire

Location Albania

I used this app for Email Marketing and I would say it's the best app out there for the service that it provides. I like how easy is to set it up and also the customer support it's fast and very helpful. I have tried a lot of apps with similar purpose but this is by far the best. 5 Stars!!!!

Shirt Stay Plus

Time spent using app 13 minutes

So far so good. I like the App and seems very easy to use....I was able to import my email list easily.

Welles & Company

Pretty good! I like that it's very customizable. I wish there were more free templates, and also every time I log in, I have to re-add my site. Also, get a mobile app!!!

Kakun Silver Jewellery

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

happy form this app.
i am started working with this app it's very simple and usefully working on my website.

September 5, 2019

If you require any assistance with any MailMunch feature, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner of your screen.

We would love to assist you with setting up MailMunch the way you want and have this review changed from three to five star :)

FRAMED Eyes

Working well so far. Really looking forward to seeing how it works for new customers and returning customers.

All Star Pickleball

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy email capture. Easy setup. Thank you for making it simple for a novice like me!

adelaidehillsyarnco

Location Australia
Time spent using app 11 minutes

So far so good! We have changed email capture apps quite a few times, mostly to avoid exorbitant charges when all we needed is a top banner for email capture (to Mailchimp). VERY easy to set up, done in 10 mins. Hope it lives up to first impressions!

foundryfishing

Time spent using app About 9 hours

As a long time Privy user I was pretty bummed when they changed to a paid plan which would've required me to pay $35 a month for a pop up ad.
ENTER MAILMUNCH! What a great, simple app that flat out works. It was a super simple one-click install for the pop up, and super easy to link to my Shopify customer list. Great features even on the free account. Thanks!

August 17, 2019

The Sudsy Soapery Natural Products

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is bar far the best most efficient e-mail pop-up out there. Trust us we have tried so many at sudsy soapery natural products