Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Shopbmarie

I like this app so far, but I have only been using it a couple of days. So I will review it again later

Inkify Designs

I used MailMunch to replace a subscribe pop-up when I switched Shopify templates. The MailMunch directions were very clear and concise, producing the perfect pop-up for my website. It synced immediately with Mailchimp too.

Harda Smart Tech Ecosystem

Good app to use but the loading time could be improved anyways
I installed only 1 day and collected already 4 users without any advertising campaigns going on

Sharptooth Snail

I just switched from a different popover app to MailMunch specifically because it will let me apply Infusionsoft tags to email leads without having to pay an exorbitant amount of money for the privilege. Thanks for making the exact functionality I wanted, guys!

Backyard Swagger

I used this app to add pop up newsletter sign up. I Loved how easy and step by step the creating process is, Thanks!

simply jungle life

I really enjoyed this app it's very useful for email popup and managing customers. I recently installed on my site and i'm sure it will be invaluable in the future.

Niche Blueprint

Awesome app. I struggled to find a popup plugin that didn't require that you use the optin forms. You can just use the custom html option to bypass this option. This app works great.

Amial Europe

I used this app to help me to do some tasks. I think it works really well. So many thanks for your work, it helped me on www.amialeurope.com

iBendAir

vey easy to use and very user friendly. looking forward to the free edition and perhaps move on to the paid offer

Divas Sassy Jewelry

This was simple to setup I would definitely tell people about this app. Easy to use and will be very helpful to my customers.