MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Divas Sassy Jewelry

This was simple to setup I would definitely tell people about this app. Easy to use and will be very helpful to my customers.

Dave's Sportscards

Easy to use. Instant results! I was skeptical at first, and within a week we're getting at least 2-3 new subscribers an hour

just16things

This app is really simple to use. It guides you every step of the way. Also the free plan is great! Love a generous app!

All Things Real Estate

We love the integration with our shopify store and the ease of the dashboard is a bonus! We get about 150 new subscribers a week with mailmunch!

Driini

Free and easy to use. Great feature overall. Liked how it was very simple and easy to get set up, and that payment not required

Verotee

Good Application easy to Install and very helpful . I hope it can help me grow my email list . Thanks

MakeKit DIY Craft Kits

Easy to edit, looks great and has resulted in lots more new subscribers than usual. Thanks Mail Munch.

Charge +

vraiment trop cool cette application mais vraiment trop bien quoi ! j'aime trop l'utiliser et c"est tip top pour récolter des emails ! merci beaucoup

Frugal Family Deals

I'm new to everything, email marketing, I am loving the simplicity of the free beginner plan. Thanks.

Minzuu

Highly effective app to attract email subscribers! Only wish there could be more ways to customize the appearance.