MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Thecontentplanner

My review used to be 5 stars but now it's 1. Mailmunch is great when you don't use it with Shopify. Once you integrate Mailmunch with Shopify, the two platforms don't "communicate" with one another and it basically all goes to sh*t. I've been charged separate Mailmunch app fees from both Shopify AND Mailmunch for the past 8 months.

After trying to get help from Mailmunch Support, they redirected me to Shopify Support who then directed me BACK to Mailmunch Support.

The platforms properly work together, so I wouldn't recommend using Mailmunch with your Shopify store if you want a seamless experience.

Sistahgirl

This app is exactly what I was looking for very easy to install onto my site very user-friendly I just installed it yesterday so I don't know how many email signups it will generate, I will give an update in about a month

Gedteacher

just installed this app, really easy to use and tests very well, looking forward to growing my list!

Giftsbymenssociety Com

We love this app. We'd been using pop-ups beforehand but found we had quite a high bounce rate and were looking at ways of reducing it.

We decided to give this a three day trial and we're sticking with it. Granted, we're getting fewer email addresses than we were with interactive popups but we're experiencing a much lower bounce rate and sales have increased.

Would definitely recommend.

Picsia Clothing And More

Useless to say that MailMunch is MANDATORY for any serious business!

Super Van

simple. easy. fast. convenient. love this app!

West Quinn

Fantastic Service, very cheap price for an effective service. :)

Bombero Designs

Works seamlessly and has 2 decent free themes. We're a small business with limited budget so I wish there was a few more free themes to choose from. Other than that it's a great tool!

Don White Artdreamer

looks like just what I need to start building my subscriber list

Catherine Mason

Easy to setup, waiting to see results.