MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Loja Izi

Great app. Offers option of scrollbox which is way better for user experience than popup.

Lace Petals

Great app! I was able to set up a decent landing page popup in less than 5 minutes!

Perfect Sex Doll Companion

This is an excellent app! The functionality is simple and is packed with lots of useful options. I've seen many of these types of pop-up apps before, but this is the best i've ever used! Give us more apps MailMunch, BRAVO!

Zinnia Folk Arts 2

Wow! so easy to set up and it looks great. Now let's see what happens!

Wudly

Easy to use and great features for the free version!

Thecontentplanner

My review used to be 5 stars but now it's 1. Mailmunch is great when you don't use it with Shopify. Once you integrate Mailmunch with Shopify, the two platforms don't "communicate" with one another and it basically all goes to sh*t. I've been charged separate Mailmunch app fees from both Shopify AND Mailmunch for the past 8 months.

After trying to get help from Mailmunch Support, they redirected me to Shopify Support who then directed me BACK to Mailmunch Support.

The platforms properly work together, so I wouldn't recommend using Mailmunch with your Shopify store if you want a seamless experience.

Sistahgirl

This app is exactly what I was looking for very easy to install onto my site very user-friendly I just installed it yesterday so I don't know how many email signups it will generate, I will give an update in about a month

Gedteacher

just installed this app, really easy to use and tests very well, looking forward to growing my list!

Giftsbymenssociety Com

We love this app. We'd been using pop-ups beforehand but found we had quite a high bounce rate and were looking at ways of reducing it.

We decided to give this a three day trial and we're sticking with it. Granted, we're getting fewer email addresses than we were with interactive popups but we're experiencing a much lower bounce rate and sales have increased.

Would definitely recommend.

Picsia Clothing And More

Useless to say that MailMunch is MANDATORY for any serious business!