MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Rock A Bye Baby Box

Great tool to collect emails for product updates! I love how customizable it is. Thank you

Gunilla Wachtel

Fantastic app. Works great. You can do a lot with the free version, or if you want to be able to do more, you can upgrade. A++

Ddrecs

Great app! Easy to install and set up. Does exactly what it says it's going to do and does it well. Highly recommended!

Gingersnaps Kids

This was easy to use, and I really like that you can try it at the free level which has many great options. Will definitely consider upgrading in the future!

Tango Arms

Works great and it can only help increase your sales. Easy to install and make changes. A+. In the trial phase but so far we are really happy with it. Thanks MailMunch

Otr World

Love this app! Very easy to use and works a treat! Definitely recommended!

Ruth Ray Co

I just started using it about 20 minutes ago so I'm not sure how I feel just yet. Will let you know once I have implanted it on my site.

Mac Case

Does what it says it's going to do. Easy to update, easy to configure.

Cats Like Us

Great basic features. Very easy to use and setup - works great!

Utopia Lane

Easy to set up. I use the bottom bar permanently, plus other pop ups on pages. Can customise colours, font etc and layout. Integrated easy with Mailchimp.