4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its intuitive setup, seamless Shopify integration, and effectiveness in boosting sales and growing email lists. It offers a range of customization options and features like A/B testing, even in the free version. Many praise its cost-effectiveness, quick and helpful customer service, and transparency with no hidden fees or pushy upgrade tactics.

May 11, 2018

Easy to use & very versatile! Im so happy I found this App :) A+ We will be upgrading as soon as possible!

Cover Your Stick
About 12 hours using the app
August 13, 2017

I just started my first campaign, I will update this review later!! Thanks!!

Pur Beauty
7 days using the app
February 1, 2017

Great App. Seems to be working well for us.

Fc A Store
7 days using the app
August 15, 2019

As a long time Privy user I was pretty bummed when they changed to a paid plan which would've required me to pay $35 a month for a pop up ad.
ENTER MAILMUNCH! What a great, simple app that flat out works. It was a super simple one-click install for the pop up, and super easy to link to my Shopify customer list. Great features even on the free account. Thanks!

foundryfishing
About 9 hours using the app
Mailmunch replied August 17, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

October 9, 2017

love it so far very easy to use

Trendquip
Bahamas
About 8 hours using the app
Edited March 16, 2019

Easy to use. Instant results! I was skeptical at first, and within a week we're getting at least 2-3 new subscribers an hour

Dave's Sportscards
About 8 hours using the app
May 28, 2018

So far so good, easy set up and easy to follow instructions.

Jameelmason
About 7 hours using the app
Edited September 8, 2019

Pretty good! I like that it's very customizable. I wish there were more free templates, and also every time I log in, I have to re-add my site. Also, get a mobile app!!!

Welles & Company
4 days using the app
February 6, 2017

Absolutely Love It, Would Highly Recommend!
Visit Designer'n'co For A Friendly Preview Of Pop Up On A Live And Thriving Store. Don't Hesitate, Take Action!
www.designernco.com

Designernco
New Zealand
About 6 hours using the app
December 12, 2017

Good so far. Easy setup and integration

Naturewood Longboards