Marsello | Email & Loyalty

Marsello | Email & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with loyalty & email campaigns & automation

Iain Miki

I think I'm onto a winner with this app. My rewards program and all my emails are looking really slick. I've only just set up and within a day, I've already seen a couple of sales come through from my win-back email.

Good Dog

I am loving this app. I switched from Mailchimp and set up was so easy. I selected all the default email options and just tweaked a few of the messages. Easy! And they look amazing. My emails are performing way better than when I used Mailchimp. Now we have a loyalty program as well which is great for collecting extra bits of customer data too

Purple Mamma Boutiques

I got this app to start a loyalty program, and it is A+ for the loyalty program. I was so surprised to also get email automation that is simple and easy to use - I was using a different email app that was great but complicated. I was so happy to combine everything into this one!

Freckled Lamb

E-mails don't go out when they are scheduled, which is horrible on a day like Thanksgiving! Interface is nice but e-mails not going out are unacceptable. Really wanted to like this app but that's a complete deal breaker.

December 3, 2019

We're sorry you experienced a delay in your campaign sending. We have reached out to you via email and hope to hear back soon.

Springy Feet

Simple to use. My customers are enjoying it and making good use of all the ways to redeem rewards. This program solved my problem of finding a rewards program and email campaign platform that perfectly integrates customers from my shopify website www.springyfeet.com.au with my in-store Vend based shop. I can now offer a totally integrated response. Thanks to Marsello and its customer segmentation, I can more easily craft appropriate campaigns. Great app, highly recommend.

UB2 | Urban Baby Bonnets

Although the app itself has great features, the support is the worst I have ever experienced. I have been waiting over a month (close to two) for technical resolution of a problem the Marsello tech caused and they keep blowing me off by rewriting my complaint in their own words or just telling me they are too busy or by not bothering to reply at all for days. If you think you may need assistance with the app, look elsewhere. They re
really not interested in helping existing clients.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for bringing your support request to our attention and sorry for the back-and-forth experience. I understand Jase, is in touch with you and dedicated to getting a speedy resolution.

Cedar Creek Essentials

I've been having an issue with fake accounts being set up on my site. Initially, I suspected they might be coming from the app or developers themselves in order to boost my customer numbers in order to collect higher fees. They have actually been quite helpful in figuring out where these are coming from, and have gone above and beyond with regards to customer service in trying to help solve the issue. Thanks.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for working with us! We hope you found a fix for those pesky fake accounts!

VapeCloud

Kann diese App nur weiterempfehlen. Leichte Installation und schönes Design. Bei dieser App ist eigentlich schon alles vorgegeben und man braucht keine grossen Veränderungen vornehmen, alles vollautomatisiert! Habe schon viele Kunden zurückgewonnen und neue Kunden durch die Treuepunkte behalten.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for your kind review!

Thrill Studio

So far, so good. SUPER easy to set up. Installed with no effort. It covers email marketing, VIP program and cart abandonment, loyalty points.. it's pretty sweet. Customer service has been good. I think I can recommend it so far.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for your kind words :)

ATARA BELLA

I really researched loyalty programs before deciding on Marsello. I've had this app for three months. It is the only app that I don't go into every month to fix bugs, because it does its job so well without slowing down the site. The customizing of the program is so intricate that it blends with my theme without just appearing as another app addition. Great app Marsello. #winwin

November 14, 2019

We're glad you're loving Marsello. Thanks for the review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28