Marsello |Marketing Automation

Marsello |Marketing Automation

by Marsello

Grow sales with email and loyalty marketing automation

D's Old-Fashioned Treats

After weeks of researching marketing apps, Marsello answered my questions honestly. Even with some of their features in beta mode, I found them to be one of the best email marketing and loyalty apps for the money. Their tech support is absolutely amazing. I had an issue setting up an one time marketing campaign and I was pleasantly surprised by the response to help solve the issue and the follow up to make sure everything was fine. I highly recommend Marsello for email marketing and your loyalty program.

HellaStylish

So far, this is the best email marketing app I've ever used, and I've used several. Marsello provides an all-in-one email marketing suite that allows for highly detailed customization. They're missing a few features, like being able to configure more than one popup form at a time. Overall, the best email marketing suite available, in my opinion. I'll likely be using it for the lifetime of my store.

Bom Bombs

Marsello really stepped the game up recently. I was super surprised when it recommended to send a fathers day email campaign and THENNNN already had the flow and email template ready! I love how easy it is to read my insights and I plan on using them forever! Also you have your loyalty, email, pop up form all in one.

Basically, I'm impressed

HOPE & STONE

It's really good that the app charges you only when you get real subscribers, more than 250 if I'm not mistaken. Very user-friendly and fairly priced.

Jack Stillman

I'm giving Marsello 5 out of 5 because they are one of the rare app developers out there who I see actually trying hard to listen their customers and build something useful. They aren't perfect and occasionally they drop a ball or two but for the most part are noticeably dedicated. I have made this app one of the core aspects of my marketing strategy and it is proving effective. Here's how I deploy the app: 1. Instead of just giving away a discount, I encourage customers to join the program and earn the discount by promoting me. 2. Every email I send has the points balance included to remind customers they have some value waiting. 3. Instead of just offering a sale or prize, offer extra points (some customers only need an extra 100pts to get the reward they want).

June 4, 2019

Thanks so much for helping us make Marsello better. We'd love to continue working closely with you, so please keep sending through your feedback 😊

Good Dog People™

28 May: Issue was rectified on 24 May. Matt did his best to rectify the problem and offered compensation for the loss and technical glitch which I appreciate. Although the glitch is taking a toll on our customer service's time (and we have no idea when the queries would end), we're pleased that Matt asked for thorough feedback so that preventive measures could be implemented. We had a constructive discussion and I believe the Marsello team would do their best to work on the enhancements.

-----

24 May: All loyalty points were erroneously deposited / duplicated twice on 10 May and to our dismay, we only found out 2 days ago. 38 hours have passed - the problem hasn't been rectified and our questions not addressed yet. We're crossing over the weekend (we're in SGT) and another 48 hours will be lost.

We're going into a full blown crisis mode now and are forced to switch off the program. We have customers rushing to claim the vouchers and many of them have already used the vouchers from 10 May to 22 May. A huge loss is incurred and we're still waiting for the Marsello team to rectify and issue an official response.

The matter has been escalated to Shopify and has expressed their full support towards our demand of compensation from Marsello. But first, the problem needs to be rectified and we're still waiting.

May 24, 2019

Thanks for letting us know about your issue with your review. I understand Matt, one of our founders, has removed all the points from your import and sorted it all out with you. Thanks for working with him.

CraftChameleon

It was quite a jump in cost from our previous loyalty app. To be honest I would not have switched if they hadn't purchased the old app. We are a small business so this app, cost wise is a very heavy lift for us, so it needed to really perform.

So far it has replaced 2 paid apps and I see it replacing at least 1 more in a month or so; at the same time, the Marsello app offers more accessible targeted customer data. After the last app is replaced we will be even on our investment (budget balanced) plus I believe Marsello will allow us to better serve our customers than the 3 combined apps it is replacing.

The implementation had some rough patches but they never gave up until the issues were resolved. I have asked for some improvements to be added in the future and with their work history, I believe at some point I will see them.

The timing for this switch wasn't at an advantageous time for us, the initial investment for us was steep and implementation was a bit rough. With all of that said working with this company may have been one of the best moves I have made for our business. Stay tuned and I will keep you updated.

Apple & Radish

I use this app to set up my loyalty program and as an alternative to Mailchimp for Shopify. I tried other apps but they didn't have the functionality I needed or were too complicated to use. I like how I can use other things like free products and, in my case, planting trees on customer's behalf as rewards instead of just discounts. I am thrilled with Marsello and it just keeps getting better. I really like how more functions are being added all the time and soon it will be my email marketing one-stop-shop. Marsello's customer support is fantastic. Really helpful! I highly recommend this app!

Chasing Orchids Boutique

Love the ease of this app! I'm not tech savvy at all and this is easy to navigate and the customer support is amazing and quick to respond!

Boxify

AMAZING APP. REALLY. Great pricing. Great features. Great UX. I'm stunned with this. Its a must to automate!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26