4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive loyalty and marketing tools, including email campaigns, SMS marketing, and automated email flows. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and effective customer engagement. Many find it affordable and value for money. The customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and efficiency. The app's analytics are useful for tracking customer spending habits and informing marketing decisions. Merchants have reported significant increases in sales and customer engagement. The app is continuously improving and adding new features.

December 4, 2023

We've been loyal customer with Marsello for over 5 years. We initially singed up for their unlimited plan for $199/month. Out of no where, during the busy black Friday season, they paused our account demanding over $3,000+/mo. The recent change took our store from $199 per month to $3,000+ per month with no benefits. I signed up for unlimited contacts and unlimited emails from the beginning. The price suggested is outrageous as there are many other alternatives available for better prices. This is a shame given our continued business relationship for almost 5 years. It is crazy Marsello would do this to a loyal customer and demand us to pay 15x what we have been paying. I am hugely disappointed. It is extremely frustrating that I have such little time to make changes to a 5 year system, especially with the busy holiday season. Would never recommend this to anyone.

Dope Slimes LLC
December 1, 2023

Price hike is insanity for small online shops. $125/month being the smallest loyalty option after having been on a free plan for years is way too high.

The Golden Stitch Prop Shoppe
September 26, 2023

I've been with Marsello for a few years now and they are constantly looking for ways to improve and add new features. Their support team is amazing with prompt replies. I love that I can integrate our loyalty program with email all in one app! Highly recommend them instead of working with a few separate apps.

TinyBitz
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 4 years using the app
October 13, 2023

$100+ a month....what? LOL. Bye Marsello! You were great when you were great. I'm not sure what the heck warrants 9.99 to $130/month but I'll gladly find another rewards program for my customers.

Dose Bath Co.
September 6, 2023

Marsello - hands down THE best app - 5/5 communication and incredible value for money compared to competitors they offer many more bells and whistles, any suggestions we've made over the years they have implemented extremely fast. Best loyalty/ email marketing / social app in 1. Well done

Earth to Life
Over 3 years using the app
September 16, 2023

Email, Loyalty Rewards & SMS Marketing all in one! Great Customer service! I highly recommend Marsello!

Jimberly's Boutique
Almost 6 years using the app
November 16, 2023

Super

Adama saho
Italy
8 days using the app
November 16, 2023

Good

ASLAMLLCSTOR
Saudi Arabia
13 days using the app
August 20, 2023

easy to use and have many function to connect with many application. i recommend it. before i use many application but this one the best and i will use this one and hope can be up sell for customer email marketig. i will share my experience from this application again

TADEAM
United Arab Emirates
11 days using the app
March 9, 2023

I have started using Marsello and I would like to say that Rocelle Treymane's willingness to help - even though our questions may not always have answers - is truly remarkable. She has always addressed our queries and is extremely knowledgeable. I am so glad we chose Marsello. Besides being a winning product, Marsello backs it up with customer service support and this is so important especially for our line of business.

Nature's Farm
Singapore
Over 2 years using the app
Marsello replied March 13, 2023

Thank you for the amazing review. Providing the best customer service is a massive priority of ours so this has been a real kick to read. We're so happy to help - and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions!