Marsello | Retention Marketing

Marsello | Retention Marketing

by Marsello

Grow sales with loyalty marketing automation | eCommerce & POS

The Vape Den

I initially got the app to help create loyalty among my customers. It not only did that, but gave me valuable insight into my customer base with frequent new features and awesome support staff. It increased my abandoned cart recovery rate from +- 6% (average over 6 months) to 30% once I turned on the email flow, it helped return lost customers as well with the email flows with clever marketing strategies. To top it all off the pricing structure is more than reasonable for the return on investment.

I can highly recommend this app, it's a must have, it has already paid for itself in the last 7 months.

Leggings By Paula

I've been using this app for a while with my store and my customers LOVE the loyalty program. I wouldn't even look for another app because this one meets my needs to the "t". :)

Bold Oracle Studios

This app is the best one in my arsenal. They've helped me delight and surprise my customers consistently, and have really helped me increase sales and loyalty.

CITYFARMERS

It's making a great impact on our store, both online as physical. We highly recommend this app to any Shopify commerce.

BHAVA NY

Great App! Highly recommend, my customers love it! My customers love getting points and it has definitely improve sales.

elbie boutique, LLC

I love this app as it tracks feedback from my customers to help me understand areas for improvement. So far my ratings have been 100% positive. I am able to reward customers with extra surprise points via email for providing their feedback. This app creates a trust and loyalty relationship with my customers which provides reassurance when they purchase items from our women's apparel boutique. Highly recommend for all e-commerce sites!!

Best Tents Store

I am a new user, I tried the app and what can I say:
Great app, great support!
I really love it!
Easy to use, Automated email, and many more...

Big Boys With Cool Toys

great app easy to use and easy to tailor to your needs. Great for customer retention as well. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Clarria Cosmetics

This App is great so many features to help keep our customers engaged in our brand. The email abandoned cart automation is great!

GRAV

Very intuitive, very impactful, and great customer service on the few occasions you need it. Marsello ftw.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23