Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with a custom reward program, SMS & email

Willow District

We REALLY loved the potential with this app. We had it loaded for our website and it earned revenue. BUT, when we added the POS system, we were unable to add points to our customers' accounts when purchasing in store. We had several people on their team trying to help get it working -- but it's really been holding us back since it's been over a week and we have to do our point entry from the POS system manually for EVERY single customer. Not bad if it's a slow day -- but on a busy day, it's been impossible to keep up with. So if the app were working right -- we'd probably have stayed. The customer service people are pleasant and kind -- but they have not been able to actually assist other than to say "We are still working on it". We also don't like that there is no immediate chat or phone support. We get 1-2 messages a day (if we are lucky) and it's likely because their time zone is completely the opposite of ours. So we had to make a switch to another app. Sorry.

July 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and glad it has been working to bring in revenue.
Sorry for the delay in working out why you didn’t have access to POS features. Our team has been in touch to let you know that because you were on an old plan with us, we needed to do a few extra steps that aren’t usually necessary to enable POS for your account. Hope to hear back from so you can give it a try.

Keps Beauty

I used this app to grow my sales and manage my customers. For a new commerce like mine, I was looking for something free but that will still allow me to do a lot of things like follow customers, start and manage my loyalty program, and many more. I found it all in the free plan of this app. I highly recommend

jarbarlar

Had a few issue with the widget, Marsello have solve the issue for me and they are kind enough to add additional days to the trial period. Highly recommend this app and their support

Eleganz n Grace - The Style Shoppe

Great app. User friendly. Getting engagement from customers due to loyalty rewards. Very happy. Highly recommended. Thanks to the developers.

LemonadeSky

Downloaded for the free version and literally everything was locked. Even customising the copy on the newsletter signup pop-up was blocked! No automation included whatsoever, literally nothing. What a waste of time, they shouldn't even offer a free version if they're going to block everything. Wouldn't even consider paying for any version of Marsello now because of this.

May 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Our free plan provides the basics for a fully automated loyalty program which a lot of our users love! If you want customization, automated emails, campaigns etc. we are offering 50% off Pro for 3 months at the moment to help during COVID-19.

Dr. Koala

Their support is so helpful. I have some issue which cannot be technically solved. They actively suggest another way to solve my problem! Great!

living simply soap

I love this app! It saves me money by integrating both loyalty and email marketing. I haven't even utilized all the tools yet but my business has grown over 50% since I have been using Marsello

ADG Studio

Hello, nice job ! but it will be cool to use this product only with POS with a "vip card member for exemple, for a specific type of customers add like permanent advantages for any purchases.

Yangoods

Since we've started working in VEND, Marsello as a customer loyalty tool was the first tool we found and we've stuck with it through this whole time. Most features are easy to access, set up and versatile in use. When our E Commerce store lunched this year, Marsello is the first app we integrated into it as well. Last but not least, the support team is the most helpful wonderful professionals we've had the opportunity to work with.

Haus of Posie

I have 19 days left to use this app and my abandoned cart emails and previous customer points still have not been added to the system - been already a week + now. Basically my trial with Marsello is me finding all the errors which cannot be resolved with 2-3 days.

May 4, 2020

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry you've experienced difficulty getting started. I believe Jase has reached out to you to get you up and running and beginning a fresh new 30-day trial. He will be able to get everything resolved and running smoothly for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30