Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

Activist Skincare

This app is so much more customizable than all the other rewards apps I've tried, and their customer service is great!

October 15, 2020

Thanks for the lovely feedback. We are big believers in customizing your loyalty marketing to suit your business, so that's great to hear!

Surf the Greats

We used Marsello with our ecommerce website for a couple of years and have been happy with the service and the platform. A couple of months ago, they introduced a new pricing scheme and put our account on hold so we couldn't access any of our data until we upgraded our plan. Unfortunately, there was no way for us to upgrade our plan other than contact customer service using their chat. A week went by with one message a day being answered and in the end we weren't able to upgrade our plan ($29 per month) because we had been loyal customers for a long time and our plan had been grandfathered and was being discontinued. Their customer service advised us that they would have to convert our plan to the free version and we would have to sign up again to the pro version which started at $49. A quote was provided based on the number of customers we had which was higher than previously but still realistic considering the company's growth and new added features. Once we were able to upgrade to the pro membership level, our new monthly fee was $299. We were told that we were being charged for 4 sites plus the customer base we had when in fact we've always only had one site. The bottom line is, our account was frozen and forced to upgrade from $29 to $299 a month. We are a small business tried to work with and support another small business, but it's become clear that Marsello has found a way to increase their pricing without taking into consideration the scalability of their longtime customers. Our interaction with their customer service has been nothing but frustrating and we decided to leave the platform and sign up with one of the other several great options available through the app store. It takes a great amount of time and effort to create and nurture a fidelity program. Before choosing one for your business, make sure it's one that will allow you to scale in a fair and realistic way and you are not forced into a plan that is 10x more expensive than what you signed up for—which is what Marsello has done to us.

October 1, 2020

Thanks for getting in touch with your feedback. Our co-founder Matt has reached out to help get your pricing sorted with only the sites and customers you want to market on your plan. We can disable sites you don't want.

Whale Whalie

I am very happy to have installed this app! Simple configuration, user-friendly, helpful team. Great way to upsell my products.

September 30, 2020

Thanks for your review. We're glad you're finding Marsello easy to use and wish you the best results!

West Barn Interiors

My customers love this app ! It works really well and helps retain customers who then become life long fans of the website and the points scheme.

September 30, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. It's great your customers are loving your loyalty program and it's turning them into loyal fans! Well done on a successful program!

Mahogany Lace

Marsello is AWESOME! I love the marketing automation and the fact that whenever I need assistance (which is probably more than I should, lol), their team is also responsive and friendly. They've help me several times, even when the answer/solution has been right in front of my face! lol Marsello has helped me streamline my marketing and communication with my customers. I LOVE IT!

Toast! Supplements Inc

Marsello has a really interesting combination of features, with its email and loyalty combination allowing us to really hone in different segments. Their staff is very responsive, and they've done a great job at incorporating our feedback into the app to make it an even better fit for our needs. We're big fans.

The Curated Closet

Simple, easy to use, customers love it!
I use it primarily for customer loyalty rewards. It is easy for customers to redeem, and easy for me to manually adjust when needed.
I need to investigate some of their new features as I'm sure they are just as good.

Local Source E-Market

App has amazing potential. But the customer service that comes with it is shocking. You have to wait at least a day or two to chat with anyone. They will not call or video chat with you. You're literally sending one chat at a time, so problem solving take DAYS! Its been a nightmare.

August 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry, you experienced a delayed response. We are working on expanding our support team to improve this.

I’m happy to hear that Amy from our team was able to help you find where emails were coming from and glad that it was not our app causing it.

Willow District

We started out with Marsello -- and we had a few issues getting it to sync with our Shopify POS. We ended up leaving and trying some other apps. But we came back. The interface was much more user friendly with Marsello and the developers were able to fix the glitch that was happening with our POS system. They have been able to ask questions for customization of our email flows and we have had no issues to date. We can literally watch our revenue increase with this application and our customers love the loyalty points from the rewards program. Give it a try!

July 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and glad it has been working to bring in revenue.
Sorry for the delay in working out why you didn’t have access to POS features. Our team has been in touch to let you know that because you were on an old plan with us, we needed to do a few extra steps that aren’t usually necessary to enable POS for your account. Hope to hear back from so you can give it a try.

Keps Beauty

I used this app to grow my sales and manage my customers. For a new commerce like mine, I was looking for something free but that will still allow me to do a lot of things like follow customers, start and manage my loyalty program, and many more. I found it all in the free plan of this app. I highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31