Marsello | Email & Loyalty

Marsello | Email & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with loyalty and email marketing automation

Apotheosis Training Performance

It just doesn't look professional and looks cheap. I had 1 in 300 visitors even bother using it. Better off going a different route for me

August 12, 2019

Thanks for letting us know with your review. I've reached out to you by email to show you the design options which you may not have known about. We are also happy to help you get things looking the way you want.

Wine-ishthings.com

Great app! I'm using it on my online store Wine-ishthings.com and it's just what I needed. It gives my store credibility and it's user-friendly.

Pistols and Pearls

I love the ease this app provides in keeping up with customer spending and rewards in addition the segmenting and email options provided. This app saves so much time and research. It has been a game changer.

Fife and Company

I initially got this app for just a reward program, but since enabling it they have added many many more features that will def help me retain customers!! Cant say enough good things! I highly recommend!

Mabaoha

I think it's an amazing app. Browsed all features, think they are really smart &sweet. Once my biz is getting better, i think i will definitely use pro version to activated all features. Think they are so useful. It will save a lot of effort for shop owners. At present, i got a lot of traffic, while the bounce rate is pretty high, and no conversion at all. Think these feature will help me a lot

Good Dog

I am loving this app. I switched from Mailchimp and set up was so easy. I selected all the default email options and just tweaked a few of the messages. Easy! And they look amazing. My emails are performing way better than when I used Mailchimp. Now we have a loyalty program as well which is great for collecting extra bits of customer data too

La Porte Des Secrets

nul nul nul
ne répond pas au mails
ça marche pas leur application
perdez pas votre temp avec eux !!!!!

June 28, 2019

Thanks for following up here. I believe our Support Team have been replying to your messages and are now waiting on your response to get more details about what you want help with. Hope to hear back from you soon so we can help.

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

We LOVE Marsello! Easy install, easy to use, AWESOME customer service! We've been using this for a while for just our rewards program and are very happy with the program and the email flows, and now we're using Marsello for all of our email marketing. The segment creation feature is so easy and useful! Thank you, Marsello!

June 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. We are glad you're loving Marsello and the new segmentation features. Stay tuned for more exciting features coming soon!

MUJKA CLIPARTS

Edit: Launched 1 week ago I am already seeing the benefits of Marsello. Made life easier with tons of automations and many positive feedbacks from my customers as well.
Highly recommended.
-------------

Fantastic customer service even while on trial period! My experience has been nothing but awesome. Will give more feedback when I launch. ;)
Thank you so much.

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your kind review :)

Domaci

This app is especially easy to use, and effective. Much more efficient than other similar services that we have used in the past.

June 23, 2019

We are glad you're enjoying Marsello. Thanks for the review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27