Marsello | Email & Loyalty

Marsello | Email & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with loyalty & email automation + holiday campaigns

Thrill Studio

So far, so good. SUPER easy to set up. Installed with no effort. It covers email marketing, VIP program and cart abandonment, loyalty points.. it's pretty sweet. Customer service has been good. I think I can recommend it so far.

ATARA BELLA

I really researched loyalty programs before deciding on Marsello. I've had this app for three months. It is the only app that I don't go into every month to fix bugs, because it does its job so well without slowing down the site. The customizing of the program is so intricate that it blends with my theme without just appearing as another app addition. Great app Marsello. #winwin

Iain Miki

I think I'm onto a winner with this app. My rewards program and all my emails are looking really slick. I've only just setup and within a day, i've already seen a couple of sales come through from my win-back email.

Good Dog

I am loving this app. I switched from Mailchimp and set up was so easy. I selected all the default email options and just tweaked a few of the messages. Easy! And they look amazing. My emails are performing way better than when I used Mailchimp. Now we have a loyalty program as well which is great for collecting extra bits of customer data too

Evaperated

I absolutely love this app. It does it all, is reasonably priced for what it offers, and it's super intuitive to use.

Plus Minus Co.

i am still ne to this app, but its very misleading, there is nothing in the free version of this app? i don't know why they are claiming that with free you can do so and so, unless i don't know how to use it

September 15, 2019

Thanks for getting in touch. You can see accurate information about our pricing on our Shopify listing and at marsello.com/pricing

On our free plan, you can create a custom loyalty program to start rewarding your customers for ordering, giving you their information, referring friends, etc. This is a great place to start your retention marketing strategy.

Our Pro plan offers more advanced features, including email marketing, extra customization, and feedback collection to take your retention marketing to the next level. We have a 14-day free trial so you can see if this is right for you.

I’ve sent you an email with some suggestions on ways you can make more use of our free features and some things to try on our free trial if you decide to give Pro a try.

CastleWare Baby

I use this app. for automated e-mail campaigns, triggered e-mails and the loyalty program. So far I'm very satisfied with all of the features. Everything is working smoothly and I've had really good response to the 'recover abandoned carts' and 'win back lapsed customers' e-mail triggers. I've tried quite a few different automated marketing platforms and I'm the happiest with this one as it works well and is affordable.

Rubyjam Fabric

We identified a serious issue after hours and flagged it with Marsello believing we wouldn't have a response for at least 12 hours or any sort of solution for some time after that. Within a very short time Matt, a co-founder of Marsello, contacted me directly and did absolutely everything in his power to identify the issue, resolve it and then followed up with me to explain the cause and help us manage any customers that were impacted (thankfully just 3!). He then followed up with me over the weekend and again on Monday morning. The level of professionalism and courtesy has been out of this world. The issue was one that really could have rocked our trust in Marsello but Matt provided a level of customer service that raised the bar unbelievably high. Thank you Matt. I will be the first to admit that I can be a very tough customer, especially in stressful times but you handled everything (and me) like a champion.

August 25, 2019

Thanks for messaging in. I understand our co-founder Matt is in touch with you.

Apotheosis Training Performance

It just doesn't look professional and looks cheap. I had 1 in 300 visitors even bother using it. Better off going a different route for me

August 12, 2019

Thanks for letting us know with your review. I've reached out to you by email to show you the design options which you may not have known about. We are also happy to help you get things looking the way you want.

Wine-ishthings.com

Great app! I'm using it on my online store Wine-ishthings.com and it's just what I needed. It gives my store credibility and it's user-friendly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28