Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

by Marsello

Sell more with automated omnichannel marketing

Laline PR

I am using this for email marketing and I love it, now I will implement more things like pop ups and SMS

Good Dog

I've been using Marsello for over a year now with some success, but recently their team contacted me with ways I could improve my set up which after just 1 week have already improved my conversion rates and lead to an increase in orders. Can't recommend this app enough! And I can't rate their onboarding and support team highly enough either

Maisie Gray

used Marsello app for about a year now. Started on the regular plan and then upgraded to the Pro plan. Easy to use (both for me and my customers), easy to adapt to promotions, customers like the rewards and helps drive my customer email list. I like the look of the promotions and emails available and think they suit my store really well. Clean, bright and easy to use. had a small billing issue but live chat function resolved this very quickly and efficiently. set out to find an app to add to my store that rewarded my loyal customers and this is exactly what Marsello delivers. I don't have time for tricky apps or system issues. Never had a problem. Highly recommend. I have earned far more in returning, rewarded customers than i have spent on the app.

Poppy Lissiman

We use Marsello for all our EDM marketing campaigns and we absolutely love them. The platform is simple, easy and affective to use and it provides great analytics. Our account manager Olivia is also a pleasure to work with, helping us out quickly with any issues we may have.

Transfers Plus

I am a US customer and am speaking from that point of view. I know this platform is not based out of the US and may differ for other countries.
Customer services takes 2-7 days for a response when you have an issue. I'm currently being charged for test message credits that aren't delivering and have been waiting 6 days for them to give me any time of follow up.
We've had issues since we started using this platform, but in the beginning they were a little more responsive to offer support. I strong recommend AGAINST using this platform.

February 9, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. To address the SMS issue you've experienced, our development team has been working to resolve this.
With tighter regulations around link shorteners being used for SMS, some network providers are blocking SMS messages from being delivered. As a result, we have built some new functionality to give retailers the option to disable link shortening. This will resolve the issue you were having.

We apologize for the slow response while we've built this functionality. The team is working hard to ensure we can be as responsive as possible.

Arova Kitchens & Bathrooms

okay app, too expensive when you have multiple POS locations and bigger contact list. the estimator indicates somewhere around $250 per month, we've end up being charged for $429. We had to pause the app last month and you know what, the bill just kept coming even though you are not using anything.

February 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We have reached out a few times through email but are yet to hear back.
Our pricing is based in USD which is why the billed total may appear higher when converted into your local currency. Rest assured, if there is any discrepancy from our side, we want to make sure we get it resolved.
Our team is looking forward to hearing from you.

Mountain Madness Soap Co.

Revised 5 star review to 1 star. I do not know what has happened with Marsello and am honestly dismayed by our recent experience with them. We have been a customer for 3 years and have had a good relationship with them, have been beta testers, and have even been a success story for their marketing department. Yesterday I needed to do some manual account maintenance and discovered that we were locked out of the admin interface because we had exceeded 10,000 customers. In addition, the customer facing rewards interface was no longer working on our web site. We were apparently on some grandfathered plan at $59/month and they randomly decided to do away with that and wanted us to switch to their new "pro" plan based on number of customers. Sure, no problem UNTIL they said our pricing would go from $59 to $559 PER MONTH. An 800% price increase and the hobbling of our installed (and paid for) software is absolutely inexcusable. At this point we were essentially being held hostage until we paid. After getting the same "I know this is a bit of a shock" circular run-around from the support chat person, I asked them to have someone contact me ASAP. Well, I have not heard back from anyone at Marsello and we have customers emailing, calling and messaging about their rewards account. So, today we made the decision to simply dump them and switch to a different rewards application. On the plus side, Marsello made it easy for me to export our customer data along with point balances and I was able to import that into a different reward app that I had up and running in a few hours. Marsello has seemingly gotten too big for their britches. When we first signed up, it was just a loyalty program and did a good job at it. Then, over time, they made it into a customer relationship management software and email and SMS marketing software. Some of their automations are good, such as abandoned cart emails, but for the most part we continued to use it only for loyalty purposes since we have other applications that handle those aspects of our business. Bottom-line: growing eCommerce businesses, watch out for the bait and switch.

January 12, 2021

Thanks for your detailed feedback. I understand you have been in touch with Jase from our support team. I'm glad to hear we were able to work through this with you – we appreciate you reaching out to us to help reach a resolution. Wishing you all the best for 2021 and beyond.

RRIZE Cosmetics™

Great app, with plenty of customization option. Made my business really stand out from the crowd....

Activist Skincare

This app is so much more customizable than all the other rewards apps I've tried, and their customer service is great!

October 15, 2020

Thanks for the lovely feedback. We are big believers in customizing your loyalty marketing to suit your business, so that's great to hear!

Surf the Greats

We used Marsello with our ecommerce website for a couple of years and have been happy with the service and the platform. A couple of months ago, they introduced a new pricing scheme and put our account on hold so we couldn't access any of our data until we upgraded our plan. Unfortunately, there was no way for us to upgrade our plan other than contact customer service using their chat. A week went by with one message a day being answered and in the end we weren't able to upgrade our plan ($29 per month) because we had been loyal customers for a long time and our plan had been grandfathered and was being discontinued. Their customer service advised us that they would have to convert our plan to the free version and we would have to sign up again to the pro version which started at $49. A quote was provided based on the number of customers we had which was higher than previously but still realistic considering the company's growth and new added features. Once we were able to upgrade to the pro membership level, our new monthly fee was $299. We were told that we were being charged for 4 sites plus the customer base we had when in fact we've always only had one site. The bottom line is, our account was frozen and forced to upgrade from $29 to $299 a month. We are a small business tried to work with and support another small business, but it's become clear that Marsello has found a way to increase their pricing without taking into consideration the scalability of their longtime customers. Our interaction with their customer service has been nothing but frustrating and we decided to leave the platform and sign up with one of the other several great options available through the app store. It takes a great amount of time and effort to create and nurture a fidelity program. Before choosing one for your business, make sure it's one that will allow you to scale in a fair and realistic way and you are not forced into a plan that is 10x more expensive than what you signed up for—which is what Marsello has done to us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31