Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

jarbarlar

Had a few issue with the widget, Marsello have solve the issue for me and they are kind enough to add additional days to the trial period. Highly recommend this app and their support

Eleganz n Grace - The Style Shoppe

Great app. User friendly. Powerful features. Very happy. Highly recommended. Thank you Marsello developers!

LemonadeSky

Downloaded for the free version and literally everything was locked. Even customising the copy on the newsletter signup pop-up was blocked! No automation included whatsoever, literally nothing. What a waste of time, they shouldn't even offer a free version if they're going to block everything. Wouldn't even consider paying for any version of Marsello now because of this.

May 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Our free plan provides the basics for a fully automated loyalty program which a lot of our users love! If you want customization, automated emails, campaigns etc. we are offering 50% off Pro for 3 months at the moment to help during COVID-19.

Dr. Koala

Their support is so helpful. I have some issue which cannot be technically solved. They actively suggest another way to solve my problem! Great!

living simply soap

I love this app! It saves me money by integrating both loyalty and email marketing. I haven't even utilized all the tools yet but my business has grown over 50% since I have been using Marsello

ADG Studio

Hello, nice job ! but it will be cool to use this product only with POS with a "vip card member for exemple, for a specific type of customers add like permanent advantages for any purchases.

Yangoods

Since we've started working in VEND, Marsello as a customer loyalty tool was the first tool we found and we've stuck with it through this whole time. Most features are easy to access, set up and versatile in use. When our E Commerce store lunched this year, Marsello is the first app we integrated into it as well. Last but not least, the support team is the most helpful wonderful professionals we've had the opportunity to work with.

Haus of Posie

I have 19 days left to use this app and my abandoned cart emails and previous customer points still have not been added to the system - been already a week + now. Basically my trial with Marsello is me finding all the errors which cannot be resolved with 2-3 days.

May 4, 2020

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry you've experienced difficulty getting started. I believe Jase has reached out to you to get you up and running and beginning a fresh new 30-day trial. He will be able to get everything resolved and running smoothly for you!

embracecouture

I used this app for the first time and found it really easy to navigate and utilise the features. 100% recommend

Adorabelles

The amount of sales this app has generated for my online store is beyond anything I could have imagined. It's email campaign builder has the most user friendly templates I've ever used (MUCH easier to build and customize than MailChimp.) My emails are beautiful and generate so much more revenue than before. The email automations are super quick and easy to set up and do all the work for you. The type of information it stores about your customer's spending habits is extremely helpful, too. I can't say enough great things about this app. The pro plan is worth every penny and more.