Email, SMS & Loyalty Rewards

Email, SMS & Loyalty Rewards

by Marsello

Sell More with Marketing Automation, Email, SMS & Loyalty

Toast! Supplements Inc

Marsello has a really interesting combination of features, with its email and loyalty combination allowing us to really hone in different segments. Their staff is very responsive, and they've done a great job at incorporating our feedback into the app to make it an even better fit for our needs. We're big fans.

The Curated Closet

Simple, easy to use, customers love it!
I use it primarily for customer loyalty rewards. It is easy for customers to redeem, and easy for me to manually adjust when needed.
I need to investigate some of their new features as I'm sure they are just as good.

Local Source E-Market

App has amazing potential. But the customer service that comes with it is shocking. You have to wait at least a day or two to chat with anyone. They will not call or video chat with you. You're literally sending one chat at a time, so problem solving take DAYS! Its been a nightmare.

August 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry, you experienced a delayed response. We are working on expanding our support team to improve this.

I’m happy to hear that Amy from our team was able to help you find where emails were coming from and glad that it was not our app causing it.

Willow District

We started out with Marsello -- and we had a few issues getting it to sync with our Shopify POS. We ended up leaving and trying some other apps. But we came back. The interface was much more user friendly with Marsello and the developers were able to fix the glitch that was happening with our POS system. They have been able to ask questions for customization of our email flows and we have had no issues to date. We can literally watch our revenue increase with this application and our customers love the loyalty points from the rewards program. Give it a try!

July 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and glad it has been working to bring in revenue.
Sorry for the delay in working out why you didn’t have access to POS features. Our team has been in touch to let you know that because you were on an old plan with us, we needed to do a few extra steps that aren’t usually necessary to enable POS for your account. Hope to hear back from so you can give it a try.

Keps Beauty

I used this app to grow my sales and manage my customers. For a new commerce like mine, I was looking for something free but that will still allow me to do a lot of things like follow customers, start and manage my loyalty program, and many more. I found it all in the free plan of this app. I highly recommend

jarbarlar

Had a few issue with the widget, Marsello have solve the issue for me and they are kind enough to add additional days to the trial period. Highly recommend this app and their support

Eleganz n Grace - The Style Shoppe

Great app. User friendly. Powerful features. Very happy. Highly recommended. Thank you Marsello developers!

LemonadeSky

Downloaded for the free version and literally everything was locked. Even customising the copy on the newsletter signup pop-up was blocked! No automation included whatsoever, literally nothing. What a waste of time, they shouldn't even offer a free version if they're going to block everything. Wouldn't even consider paying for any version of Marsello now because of this.

May 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Our free plan provides the basics for a fully automated loyalty program which a lot of our users love! If you want customization, automated emails, campaigns etc. we are offering 50% off Pro for 3 months at the moment to help during COVID-19.

Dr. Koala

Their support is so helpful. I have some issue which cannot be technically solved. They actively suggest another way to solve my problem! Great!

living simply soap

I love this app! It saves me money by integrating both loyalty and email marketing. I haven't even utilized all the tools yet but my business has grown over 50% since I have been using Marsello