Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

Fortmens

Does not work for one-off campaigns as keeps sending out the campaign - there is no way of stopping it. No way to edit pre-existing email campaigns. Customer support take a long time to respond with an answer (I've been waiting 2 days to find out why my launch campaign email contained a malicious link input by Marsello).

April 16, 2020

Thanks for following up here. Our support team has been looking into why your https link populated a http link and have been trying to reach out to you.

Bulo

We linked Marsello to our online and physical stores with a loyalty program and automated email marketing, making it easy for us to communicate with customers regularly and to offer them rewards that keep them coming back. With the recent COVID-19 developments, we have been able to direct our customers to our online stores and keep them updated with any changes. Marsello is an essential tool for the Bulo Shoes business.

Good Dog

I am loving this app. I've been using it for a while with really good results using the email automation. We are quiet at the moment, not being able to ship during COVID19, so I spent some time updating my loyalty program design and rewards. I've been using email campaigns to give customers updates about how we are operating during the lockdown and I'm also getting some email and SMS campaigns ready to send for when we can reopen after lockdown.

April 8, 2020

Thanks, we are glad to hear you're using our app to connect with your customers during these challenging times.

Bedding Affairs

Pop up form is not capturing emails from subscribers which is horrible only realised it after 9 months of using it, which means we have lost tons potential customers orders. Last but not least, loyalty rewards point have been set to a minimum purchase, and have saved the setting, but our customer still allow to redeem without minimum purchase! It is causing chaotic at our backend. Interface is nice and really wanted to like this app but that's a complete deal breaker.

And their tech support to rectify issue take forever to reply and solve the problem!

Updates: They managed to solve the problem, would give a 5 stars if they can reply and fix it earlier

April 7, 2020

I'm glad we could get to the bottom of the issue with you to find it was your old MailChimp pop up causing the issue and that everything has been straightened out with your reward spend thresholds.
Sorry for the initial delay in response. Due to COVID-19, we are busier than usual. Thanks very much for your patience.

Inland Mama

The free version is so easy to use and so easy to explain to customers. I am amazed at how many features this offers!

NCMPRBL

I use marsello to engage with new and continuing customers on my site and it has helped immensely with efficiency and growth. A great asset.

Vapeluv Vapeshop

This is the best loyalty app on Shopify and I've tried a few. Great interface and easy to use. This app is especially great if you have a retail store as well. It is the only one that integrates into your POS that doesn't cost and arm and a leg. The support is amazing as well!

Purple Mamma Boutiques

I got this app to start a loyalty program, and it is A+ for the loyalty program. I was so surprised to also get email automation that is simple and easy to use - I was using a different email app that was great but complicated. I was so happy to combine everything into this one!

Freckled Lamb

E-mails don't go out when they are scheduled, which is horrible on a day like Thanksgiving! Interface is nice but e-mails not going out are unacceptable. Really wanted to like this app but that's a complete deal breaker.

December 3, 2019

We're sorry you experienced a delay in your campaign sending. We have reached out to you via email and hope to hear back soon.

Springy Feet

Simple to use. My customers are enjoying it and making good use of all the ways to redeem rewards. This program solved my problem of finding a rewards program and email campaign platform that perfectly integrates customers from my shopify website www.springyfeet.com.au with my in-store Vend based shop. I can now offer a totally integrated response. Thanks to Marsello and its customer segmentation, I can more easily craft appropriate campaigns. Great app, highly recommend.