Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

embracecouture

I used this app for the first time and found it really easy to navigate and utilise the features. 100% recommend

Adorabelles

The amount of sales this app has generated for my online store is beyond anything I could have imagined. It's email campaign builder has the most user friendly templates I've ever used (MUCH easier to build and customize than MailChimp.) My emails are beautiful and generate so much more revenue than before. The email automations are super quick and easy to set up and do all the work for you. The type of information it stores about your customer's spending habits is extremely helpful, too. I can't say enough great things about this app. The pro plan is worth every penny and more.

After Hours Boutique

This app creates an fully-functional loyalty program with all the email automations to go with it. Even the free version of it is very comprehensive. Really easy to set up out of the box - a couple of hours and you have a really professional loyalty program. Great stuff.

Fortmens

Does not work for one-off campaigns as keeps sending out the campaign - there is no way of stopping it. No way to edit pre-existing email campaigns. Customer support take a long time to respond with an answer (I've been waiting 2 days to find out why my launch campaign email contained a malicious link input by Marsello).

April 16, 2020

Thanks for following up here. Our support team has been looking into why your https link populated a http link and have been trying to reach out to you.

Bulo

We linked Marsello to our online and physical stores with a loyalty program and automated email marketing, making it easy for us to communicate with customers regularly and to offer them rewards that keep them coming back. With the recent COVID-19 developments, we have been able to direct our customers to our online stores and keep them updated with any changes. Marsello is an essential tool for the Bulo Shoes business.

Good Dog

I am loving this app. I've been using it for a while with really good results using the email automation. We are quiet at the moment, not being able to ship during COVID19, so I spent some time updating my loyalty program design and rewards. I've been using email campaigns to give customers updates about how we are operating during the lockdown and I'm also getting some email and SMS campaigns ready to send for when we can reopen after lockdown.

April 8, 2020

Thanks, we are glad to hear you're using our app to connect with your customers during these challenging times.

Bedding Affairs

Pop up form is not capturing emails from subscribers which is horrible only realised it after 9 months of using it, which means we have lost tons potential customers orders. Last but not least, loyalty rewards point have been set to a minimum purchase, and have saved the setting, but our customer still allow to redeem without minimum purchase! It is causing chaotic at our backend. Interface is nice and really wanted to like this app but that's a complete deal breaker.

And their tech support to rectify issue take forever to reply and solve the problem!

Updates: They managed to solve the problem, would give a 5 stars if they can reply and fix it earlier

April 7, 2020

I'm glad we could get to the bottom of the issue with you to find it was your old MailChimp pop up causing the issue and that everything has been straightened out with your reward spend thresholds.
Sorry for the initial delay in response. Due to COVID-19, we are busier than usual. Thanks very much for your patience.

Inland Mama

The free version is so easy to use and so easy to explain to customers. I am amazed at how many features this offers!

NCMPRBL

I use marsello to engage with new and continuing customers on my site and it has helped immensely with efficiency and growth. A great asset.

Vapeluv Vapeshop

This is the best loyalty app on Shopify and I've tried a few. Great interface and easy to use. This app is especially great if you have a retail store as well. It is the only one that integrates into your POS that doesn't cost and arm and a leg. The support is amazing as well!