Email, SMS & Loyalty Rewards

Email, SMS & Loyalty Rewards

by Marsello

Sell More with Marketing Automation, Email, SMS & Loyalty

Evaperated

I absolutely love this app. It does it all, is reasonably priced for what it offers, and it's super intuitive to use.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for your review!

Plus Minus Co.

i am still ne to this app, but its very misleading, there is nothing in the free version of this app? i don't know why they are claiming that with free you can do so and so, unless i don't know how to use it

September 15, 2019

Thanks for getting in touch. You can see accurate information about our pricing on our Shopify listing and at marsello.com/pricing

On our free plan, you can create a custom loyalty program to start rewarding your customers for ordering, giving you their information, referring friends, etc. This is a great place to start your retention marketing strategy.

Our Pro plan offers more advanced features, including email marketing, extra customization, and feedback collection to take your retention marketing to the next level. We have a 14-day free trial so you can see if this is right for you.

I’ve sent you an email with some suggestions on ways you can make more use of our free features and some things to try on our free trial if you decide to give Pro a try.

CastleWare Baby

I use this app. for automated e-mail campaigns, triggered e-mails and the loyalty program. So far I'm very satisfied with all of the features. Everything is working smoothly and I've had really good response to the 'recover abandoned carts' and 'win back lapsed customers' e-mail triggers. I've tried quite a few different automated marketing platforms and I'm the happiest with this one as it works well and is affordable.

Rubyjam Fabric

We identified a serious issue after hours and flagged it with Marsello believing we wouldn't have a response for at least 12 hours or any sort of solution for some time after that. Within a very short time Matt, a co-founder of Marsello, contacted me directly and did absolutely everything in his power to identify the issue, resolve it and then followed up with me to explain the cause and help us manage any customers that were impacted (thankfully just 3!). He then followed up with me over the weekend and again on Monday morning. The level of professionalism and courtesy has been out of this world. The issue was one that really could have rocked our trust in Marsello but Matt provided a level of customer service that raised the bar unbelievably high. Thank you Matt. I will be the first to admit that I can be a very tough customer, especially in stressful times but you handled everything (and me) like a champion.

August 25, 2019

Thanks for messaging in. I understand our co-founder Matt is in touch with you.

Apotheosis Training Performance

It just doesn't look professional and looks cheap. I had 1 in 300 visitors even bother using it. Better off going a different route for me

August 12, 2019

Thanks for letting us know with your review. I've reached out to you by email to show you the design options which you may not have known about. We are also happy to help you get things looking the way you want.

Wine-ishthings.com

Great app! I'm using it on my online store Wine-ishthings.com and it's just what I needed. It gives my store credibility and it's user-friendly.

Pistols and Pearls

I love the ease this app provides in keeping up with customer spending and rewards in addition the segmenting and email options provided. This app saves so much time and research. It has been a game changer.

Fife and Company

I initially got this app for just a reward program, but since enabling it they have added many many more features that will def help me retain customers!! Cant say enough good things! I highly recommend!

Mabaoha

I think it's an amazing app. Browsed all features, think they are really smart &sweet. Once my biz is getting better, i think i will definitely use pro version to activated all features. Think they are so useful. It will save a lot of effort for shop owners. At present, i got a lot of traffic, while the bounce rate is pretty high, and no conversion at all. Think these feature will help me a lot

La Porte Des Secrets

nul nul nul
ne répond pas au mails
ça marche pas leur application
perdez pas votre temp avec eux !!!!!

June 28, 2019

Thanks for following up here. I believe our Support Team have been replying to your messages and are now waiting on your response to get more details about what you want help with. Hope to hear back from you soon so we can help.