Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

Vidlogix

SUMMARY: Well designed UI, intuitive, affordable. An excellent option for merchants looking to fast track loyalty and email without worrying about complex trigger/workflow automation and HTML email template coding. Not suited for merchants requiring custom workflow automation as you are currently limited to 5 triggers. This is sufficient for most merchants.

I am willing to update this review provided the service provider addresses my in-app questions. Support started off excellent but is beginning to wane. Not offering live chat from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET USA is, well, unwise IMHO. Overall, this is a good service for merchants seeking an affordable, easy-to-use loyalty and email marketing solution. The design editor is promising but lacks basic features such as image overlay, saved content blocks, abandoned cart layout customization, etc. Another issue is the inability to reorder email blocks within flows. The current setup is linear/sequential; it needs to be non-linear/non-sequential. What good is a duplicated block if you can't relocate it? This service has a lot of potential provided the developers to enhance the design editor to match or surpass competing solutions which specialize in email automation. I can easily show this company what they need to focus on the drive user adoption AND retention. Kudos for the slick UI. Much appreciated.

UPDATE #1: I almost forgot to comment on the loyalty program which has pros and cons. PROS: several layout options for your loyalty widget; intuitive interface. CONS: No way to change the shape of the loyalty widget button; can't upload custom graphic; no way to easily generate the embed code for a dedicated loyalty page; Instagram reward earned by simply clicking the button whilst logged in; product reviews only work with Shopify Reviews which suck; no way to hide button on mobile. All-in-all its an affordable entry-level loyalty option with much room for growth. I look forward to working with Marsello to enhance the service.

UPDATE #2 — Fri Apr 26, 2019: My struggle to make AND keep meaningful contact continues. The company struggles to deliver consistent support. I'm looking forward to updating this review for the betterment of the Shopify community. Words to live by: The best customers are the ones you have.

April 19, 2019

Thanks for your review and all your ideas on how we can improve the app! Our team love this kind of feedback, as we are always looking to make Marsello even better. We’d love to work with you to see how we can help you achieve what you’re after with Marsello. I’ll be in touch!

Regarding the live chat, we have Customer Support across timezones and if you catch us when no-one’s online, we usually respond within a few hours. But we are looking to grow this team to cut this down even more.
Thanks again for your feedback,
Tash

Keuka Outlet

This app helped me get my loyalty program online and in store for 1/4 the cost of the other software I used and that was in store only. Their auto email flows are great and save me a ton of time and money. New features are always being added. Having both my loyalty program and email marketing in one app makes things a lot easier. They have a great customer service team that respond very quickly and always help address any problems that arise (which are rare). Definitely would recommend this to other businesses.

April 19, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We're glad you are loving Marsello!

Bling Roll

I use their platform to stay connected to my customers and provide them an awesome customer experience. My sales have been boosted using Marsello.

April 19, 2019

Thanks for the review. We are glad you're seeing such success :)

Pink Panda

So good so far, just install the app this morning and it seems to be worked well. Nice and simple app. make my site look much more professional. Check out my website for an example.
www.pink-panda.store

April 19, 2019

Thanks for the review :) Love how your pink loyalty widget matches your brand perfectly!

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

I have cancelled this app but I still need to pay the monthly fee? can you pls tell me why???? This shouldn't be happened. pls don't charge me for anything as I don't use your app anymore. I put it on inactive by 30 July and wasn't available on my website since that time. This is illegal!!!

March 30, 2019

Thanks for reaching out. We can see that your subscription was cancelled the same day as you uninstalled the app on August 7th. I've sent you an email with some more detail.

Papanui cycles

I have used a few marketing Apps over the years, but Marsello is different and by far the best I have found - Ease of use - Segmentation - Loyalty rewards and more the list goes on.

I have a Bicycle store and being focused on service I have found that over time now customers are coming back and asking for their loyalty points to be redeemed for our Free services.

All I can say is try Marsello ! it works.

Kevin
Papanui Cycles
NZ

March 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. It’s Matt here, one of the Co-Founders, it’s been an absolute pleasure to have you on board the last few years! Thanks for your ongoing support 😊

ThreadzNTails

Love how it works. I have the free version and there are so many great ways to use it even at zero cost. Highly recommend!

March 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This is a great boost for the team 😊

My Mini Kiki

This app does what it promised. I love the app and their constant effort to improve it with something every few days. All the best and keep up the good work.

March 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We are working hard to roll out many more features in the next coming weeks so watch this space

God's Gift London

i used this app and it is the best for automation. the amount of functionality you get for free is totally amazing

March 19, 2019

Thanks for the review!

BETTYS VAPOUR LOUNGE

Amazing and simple to use. fantastic integration tools. we have found that its boosted customers return purchases and their time spent on the site.

March 18, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad Marsello is doing its job to boost repeat purchases.