TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Zigzev

Simple, easy to install, and it lets my customers know that my site is safe to browse and shop. McAfee is definitely a recognizable name in computer safety, I'm glad to have their badge on my site.

Omnigeneius

Great Support from the Team, Brandon does a great Job!

Seems like a must for for secure online stores to boost confidence in your store, Smooth to install and works well! with quite a few other features.
Brandon was very help over clarifying any questions, Domain name and account issues.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto
Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Msno

This app does all it is supposed to do and both looks and works great. But the cost is kind of crazy ... i have about 1k++ unike visitors per day .. and i would have to pay 20$ per 1k visitors over 2k. So this would be a cost of 580$ per month++. I really like TrustedSite and Mcafee but it cost too much.

Love Kari Dae

Does what it is supposed to do

Podge Elvenstar Art

I sell high end art and i am sure this helps on my site.
mahalo

Technotronic

One of the biggest concerns of new customers is the security of their personal and Credit Card information, with this app the customer can set aside all those security concerns and have trust in your store.

Best Of Dog

I've always been a fan of letting shoppers know they are on a safe and secure site. The scan feature was smooth, and enabling the trustmark on the site was as easy as just clicking the location I wanted it in or placing the code anywhere I wanted. App is well built with zero issues for me.

Mala Kamala Mala Beads

This app is a must for any store! Its free so put it up there! Its neat and tidy too :) Thankyou

Yaletown Candles Ltd

really good to have, install easily! the badge on the front page makes brings confidence

Islbreeze

McAfee SECURE is a really well-known badge which gives customers 100% trust. Along with Shopify Secure badge, I think there is no need for other badges in your page.