TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Trust badges to increase sales. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Draped Skirts

This app is working great! It helps give my site extra security & I've got the seal to prove it.

Frightwares

So far working out well. Peace of mind for customers is a great thing thank you!

Upicknow

The McAfee seal was easy to install and worked right out of the box; plus, when I show the site to other folks, the first question is - where did you get that seal??? It's great.

Mint Bridal

LOVE this app! It is great they offer the free version to help my small company but still provides a better sense security to my customers.

Chicky Dees Gifts

Thank You, Great app. Great way to give customers a good feeling about security. https://shop.chickydee.com/

Betterhookahpens

A must have for building trust with new customers.

Simply Party Supplies

Nice app. Easy to install and works well however they make it impossible to see what their pro pricing is before clicking the upgrade button. So i'm not going to upgrade to pro unless you make your pricing clear.

Fashionsbyindia

Easy to use and works very well. It's safe and advisable. You can view this app at www.fashionsbyindia.com

Vape Ape

Setup in minutes and free for 500 visits! Well done McAffee, I see the plans a affordable for small start ups now too!

JorenDarey

We have been using this one for a while. Some of customers told us that this logo enhanced their confidence in shopping in our store ! Given that it is a free app to startup, another must have app for Shopify store ! Excellent !