TrustedSite Certification

TrustedSite Certification

by TrustedSite

Trust badges to increase sales. Includes McAfee SECURE.

JorenDarey

We have been using this one for a while. Some of customers told us that this logo enhanced their confidence in shopping in our store ! Given that it is a free app to startup, another must have app for Shopify store ! Excellent !

Nanukhardcases

So... After removing McAfee Secure badge I've seen exactly no difference in my conversions.

My sales even increased since... A lot.
One less pop up in the page.
Less noise.

What's more...
I've removed the app from my Shopify store and they still continued to charge my credit card for all those months that I had removed the app.

So now, I'm trying to figure out how to get my money back.

I hate applications/companies that do this!!

If they are not tech savvy enough to get an automatic removal once I click remove from within Shopify, how do you expect them to be efficient enough to securing your customers and your site?

Shopify Vietnam

Great apps for building trust among your customers. Thanks McAfee!

Blissful Light

This is a must have app to help build and reinforce trust with new and existing customers. It was extremely easy to install (I am not technical) and it worked straight away. Thank you.

Umbrella Testing Supplies

took a bit of coding to fix my badge within my site. Overall, great addition. would like to see a more tiered pricing plan

EVOSY

Great App, I wish their pricing for pro features made more sense. it would have been useful for checkout seal, but definitely a great free app to start and increase trust in store. Highly recommend the free version.

EMFURN

McAfee is a great security software however I'm not a fan of this app. I didn't like the outbound external links and the fact that it hides the site's chat box. Uninstalled.

Shopriate

Works like a charm. Clean and simple to use.

Berrytime - Health Store & Magazine

Easy to install and work well. I personally didn't like the floating badge, but McAfee support helped me to move it to the footer.

BAP Offroad

Helped to increase conversions dramatically. Very happy with the app and customer support. Thumbs up! Cheers.