Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Expand the functionality of your store. Simply and for free.

Sidekick Project

Very help me when used to custom link or URL, this is very Important app for shopify user. Thanky you very much!

amazembroidery.com

It's a great app. Considering it's free and does everything it claims to do, it deserves 5 stars. It's the perfect amount of control and detail, and is well organized.

TW Steel

Great app, already used it on many stores for different clients. Easy to manage metafields and add the data, the interface is sleek and intuitive.

Snailbloom

I rarely write reviews, but this app definitely deserves it. If you are doing custom development on your site (or have a developer who does it) at some point you would want to add custom metafields to your website objects (products, orders, etc). There is a large number of apps on the shopify store that claim to do this, but fail to do so. Either providing you weird editor features, or trying to add extra complexity on top of it that you would not need, and then charge your for it. This app does exactly what it needs to do - and for free. You could achieve that with API calls, but this makes it so much easier to go and edit fields inside the admin panel. It saved me time building a copy of this app on my own, and I appreciate that a lot. If you need to edit your metafields, look no further. Thanks, developers, stellar job!

Plantenhanger.com

Great app, does what it has to do. With a little help of Youtube easy to obtain the needed result. Also great help from developers. 5 stars!

Mastten

I'm just writing to express my great thanks to the developers and team of this app cuz it really helped a lot. It solved my problem and IT IS TOTALLY FREE! This is really good for small businesses like us...... I've installed and tried all metafields app in shopify and this is the best. Thank you so much!!

Aveny Sko

Its simple and does exactly what i want, editing metafields on my products. Nothing less, nothing more. Perfect!

Jouviance - Canada

This app is useful and quite easy to use. I had a question and received a reply from their customer service within an hour. Friendly and effective service.

Faventine joaillerie

This app is really useful.
It's totally free and the support is really nice.
They solved my problem very quickly.

Tech Wellness

So far so good. Not sure why this is free. We chose it because the others were requesting too much of our stores data. This one wanted to access the least

Previous 1 3 4 5