Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Metafields Guru

New U Life Shop - US

We use this app for a lot of functionality. We had to set it up bring in a huge amount of data and Sasha set up a plan specially for us that would handle our data issues. He has been amazing to work with and the product does a great job and is easy to use even for the least technical people on our team.

BoardCollective

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use Metafielf Guru's action items in one of our important Shopify Flows, we hit a roadblock in creating the flow but Sasha went above and beyond to help us. After a few back-and-forth emails, tests and really quick replies, we were able to crack the code! Definitely recommend this app and don't hesitate to reach out to the team for help they are great!

Coffee and Paw

Time spent using app About 1 month

Firstly i would like to thank Sasha for his help when I hit a bump in the road using Metafields Guru, he responded within 2 hours with a solution that worked! So far Metafields Guru has made using Shopify Metafields 100% easier for me and with the fix Sasha worked out for me I can now use html in my metafields with no issues. Again thank you Sasha for your help.

Jewels of St Leon

Location Australia

This app has helped me to create a more expansive section for additional information. I contacted them with an issue and even though it was outside of the scope of the app, they help me out. The customer service is amazing and I could not have been more thrilled.

Blessed Be Magick

Time spent using app 1 day

Shopify should just buy this app so that we can bulk edit Metafields natively. Saved me loads of time at a reasonable price. Love the Excel like editor if you're used to Excel. Best of all, I had a minor issue and received the kindest, most empathetic and helpful response from the CEO Sasha in just a few hours. I highly recommend this app and thank you for your kindness.

Red Beauty Textiles

Rare five star rating for me. Simple and straightforward to use, cheap non-subscription option, and stellar customer service. Great app!

Banana Manor Rug Company

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Great app! Backed up with outstanding support that is helpful and expedient. It not only met our expectations but exceeded them.

Happy Valley Seeds

Location Australia

This app is great! The customer service team is very helpful and easy to work with. Sasha goes out of his way every time we contact him, which makes us feel good as a client who uses this app often for our business needs. Sasha has deep technical hands-on knowledge and is always there when we need him. A great company that really cares about its clients' needs. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who likes to use Metafields Guru app.

HighPowered Fitness

Location Switzerland

Excellent app, really makes managing metafields so much easier! Great support team, too. Thanks guys!

Seginus Lighting

The Metafields Guru app works well for our needs. We have been using it now for a couple of months. In the beginning it was hard to dive into all the aspects of the app but Sasha was there every step of the way. His support was more than amazing! He worked tirelessly to guide me and answer my questions. He was always there within minutes and took the time for back and forth emails which were detailed with screenshots and explanations he manually created specifically to answer the many questions I had. I have been in this business for many years and Sasha's support is second to none. I highly recommend the app and the support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21