Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
June 17, 2019

I use this app to fix my menus on my website and whenever I reach out to Kyle he is always the biggest help and gets back to me within a timely manner.

Vamps NYC
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited May 2, 2019

Great app & very helpful staff. I wanted some changes made and Kyle was very quick to help and make the customisations. Highly recommend.

Promotions Warehouse
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 26, 2019

Great app with awesome looking menus. The support is really great, Kyle has helped me to solve all the problems I had really fast.

Fast Performance
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited April 16, 2019

amazing app with advanced configuration options for desktop and mobile. great customer service, thanks again Kyle for all your help!

Muah Kiss & Makeup
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited April 4, 2019

Great app and super-responsive support. They helped me with a few customizations. I would highly recommend Meteor Mega menus!

MyOfficeMenu.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited March 8, 2019

Meteor Mega Menus work great. So easy to set up. And, anytime you make a change to your menu, the changes are automatically reflected in your Meteor Mega Menu. They offer fast response when I have a problem.

Russ Murray
www.delawarebusinessincorporators.com

Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc.
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 7, 2019

The support team is great! When we needed to update the menu on our store, they quickly supported us. Thanks!

SURFSCAPE
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 15, 2019

Meteor Mega Menus is by far the best menu app I've ever used on Shopify. Especially with the latest release of TWO (yes TWO!) new template layouts to choose from. I'd give 10 stars if I could.

Kyle and Chelsea from support are second to none - I can't recommend them enough. Great app

Agape Attire
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 15, 2019

We have a huge number of categories in our menu. This app handles them wonderfully and the staff are super helpful!

Rigging Shoppe
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited February 7, 2019

This app has a really clean design, and is very functional. While the service of the team is second to none, always readily available, and willing to provide customisations to fit the exact look and feel of your site. A pleasure to work with.

KINShome