4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with Shopify. They value its customization options, including adding product images to menus and multi-region support. The preview feature is praised for allowing a glimpse of menus before going live. Customer service is commended for quick, helpful responses. Many merchants report increased sales and improved site aesthetics. The app is also recognized for its affordability and professional appearance.

August 10, 2023

Awesome app and incredible support team! We had a few special customization requests and Brett helped us implement them all. We definitely recommend this app!

Diamond Tool Store
2 days using the app
Helium replied August 25, 2023

🤩 Thank you for this review! Yes, we're pretty proud of our timely and talented Brett.

September 18, 2023

Snelle en duidelijke hulp, waardoor het probleem opgelost werd.

Julien Deluxe
Belgium
5 months using the app
Helium replied September 19, 2023

Bedankt voor het achterlaten van deze recensie. We zijn blij dat we hebben geholpen 🙂

September 30, 2023

Sehr einfach zu bedienen, schöne Menüs, ganz toller Kundensupport!

SENT FROM HEAVEN
Germany
About 1 month using the app
Helium replied October 2, 2023

Vielen Dank für Ihre tolle Bewertung! Wir hoffen, dass Sie unsere App weiterhin nutzen 😎

May 12, 2016

AMAZING APP and some of THE best customer service I have ever experienced when I needed help. A definite must!!!

Wicks Wires Vape Shoppe
Almost 8 years using the app
November 21, 2015

Great addition to our website especially when you are using a free Shopify Theme. Fast support and easy to use for someone with limited web coding and design knowledge. Thanks Bacon Mega Menu & Josiah! :)

Quick Print Tees
New Zealand
Over 7 years using the app
September 19, 2018

The Custoemr Services team have helped my upgrade from the Mega Menu app. The service has been 100% and I am really pleased with the menus. The team had a small snag with one of the menus and it was not woking as a draft, but they soon fixed it ans withing 24 hours were were running. I am really chuffed.

Boditronics
Over 7 years using the app
September 25, 2017

Having a lot of products in my store it was important to have a greater menu option. This 'Mega Menu' is perfect for what I wanted. I did need help setting it up and once I realised they were based in Canada and allowed for the time difference I received excellent customer service. All my problems were resolved quickly by Chelsea and I have no doubt that if something else arises in the future I would still receive great service.
Great App and I wouldn't be without it!

Material Art
Over 6 years using the app
September 19, 2018

Great customer support, helped us port over to the new menu platform. Very responsive, nice to know they support their product well.

TEC Accessories
Over 6 years using the app
March 7, 2019

The support team is great! When we needed to update the menu on our store, they quickly supported us. Thanks!

SURFSCAPE
Japan
Almost 6 years using the app
Edited February 20, 2019

I can't say enough about how happy I am with the app itself as well as the support! The whole team has provided the best support out of all the apps I have purchased. They reply promptly and are so welcoming when help is needed on an ongoing basis. I am now able to provide better navigation for my customers and find the app very easy to use. The look is clean and customizable. I am extremely satisfied with meteor mega menus and impressed with the support!

12 Baskets Nutritioin Health Co