Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Jaaeybeauty

Have used Microsoft Advertising before and was quite pleased. App works well and quite a user-friendly interface.

Amer Alokla

I used this app for a lot of useful things that you would wanna know about, you should go try it out.

Invision2020

Absolutely the ultimate opportunity to share excellent beauty care enhancement products. The Beautiful you!

unppar.com

Amazing ads tools, really appreciated Microsoft efforts.
This is most powerful marketing & ads tools my company used ever it's better than Adwords & Facebook

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

The product could be great.
Pros -
They add the conversion code for Bing Ads, so that you don't have to.
They create the Product Feed and keep it up to date with Bing Ads - This is important.

Con - For some reason, they need to add code to your home page that adds a few seconds to the load time. This is unacceptable. This is the reason that I have uninstalled it. It practically doubles my load time. You can check this on GtMetrix.

Glitter Fabric World

Don't you realize there is a whole world beyond US and Canada? When is this going to be rolled out to the UK or am I missing something?

The Bandana Blanket Company

App jerking me around from the start. Does not recognize my MS account, then when I sign up... says I have account that changed something and need to wait for some code... the usual time wasting BS apps have to avoid logic and ease. Stop testing on techies and test on real people!

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft Advertising app. We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with setting up the app. We understand that this can be quite frustrating and have escalated this to our team to have someone reach out to you shortly. In the meantime if you should have any additional questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

RemarKable101

The app doesn't transfer the product types to source by categories. It is very inconvenient to have to manually add custom labels to categories the inventory.

February 27, 2020

Thank for your review! Unfortunately our app requires merchants to categorize their own inventory as each merchant may want to categorize their products a little differently from one to another. Filters may be another great alternative to look into using when looking show specific types of products in your campaigns. If you should have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Goldenwrench Supply

The Microsoft Advertising app has made search advertising so easy to bring my products from my Shopify storefront onto Bing! Upon signup all the heavy lifting is done for me from setting up and formatting my feeds all the way to the provided recommended bids and budgets necessary to get my shopping campaign up and running quickly and seamlessly to get my products in front my next potential customer. Thanks Microsoft!

February 27, 2020

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

West of Java

So far so good. Made a few sales already and had some great support from a Microsoft engineer. I was even called on the phone to ensure things were going OK.

December 19, 2019

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app. If you should have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Previous 1 3