Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Smply Opulnce

This app helped me set up an advertising account. I was easy and quick to do. With step by step instructions. Virtually easy!

September 16, 2020

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

kaiserinc

Kaiser International Inc is a partner of Microsoft since dec 2012. We are happy to announce that Kaiser id advertising through Microsoft.

Herais Online

Great app and helped me a lot.
all clear. I can manage all my ads faster and easily. I can see all what I needs from my ads. Thank you

JB's Sports Cards

Great customer service! Someone live to talk to instantly. No waiting 3 days for a phone call. Helped me with my issues.

American Green Seconds

The service is very clear and ok i have liked it hope it will boost my business well and i will develop

Metal Gods Store

It Doesn´t work. Can´t connect to merchant center, products pending approval forever!

September 16, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with setup. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

TheBetterHome.Co - Best of your choice!

Good . .

Storyville T-Shirts

Easy to understand instruction, connections, etc It really takes the stress off for an easier simpler life. That

Jaaeybeauty

Have used Microsoft Advertising before and was quite pleased. App works well and quite a user-friendly interface.

Amer Alokla

I used this app for a lot of useful things that you would wanna know about, you should go try it out.

Previous 1 3