Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Szua Store

Without any reason they suspend my account and block my email. A legitime store with all the permit from the government. Talk with customer services and they can give me a answer.

July 1, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

Safety Source

Block account without reason (they say we cant say reason because no reason) before setup, very bad service, i don't recommend Reply to Misrosoft:
I contacted your "support" they told me the same that my account is blocked for security (and cant say the reasons because no reason), if you dont accept trusted and real stores, so what is the meaning of this app?
and thank you for wasting my time

June 27, 2022

ANIML Wellness

At first I wasn't able to get half my products approved for free listings. Then after about 6 months the connection to Microsoft was disconnected. When I reconnected it, all my products were approved.

June 13, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

Silvis21

Its good not too bad i wish they could be easier but overall its wasn’t that complicated i just like easier stuff

June 13, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

ShootingStarSecrets

so far so good I like how this is a easy to use app it is helping me to get my business going thank you!

June 8, 2022

Nibrico Marine

This was easy to use, just make sure you have patience as it takes a few days for Microsoft to review your site before you can begin the product uploads. Can't wait to see the results to our website and begin selling more from there. Thanks!

June 6, 2022

Sonarta.com

Sonarta.com
I am using this app.
Their support team is AMAZING.
I got locked out of my account and they spent hours on the phone to help me get back into the account and things working again.
Thank you to all of them.
FANTASTIC PEOPLE
Shahla

June 6, 2022

Allaway Candle Company

Was easy and straight forward. Had it set up with about 10 mins total, so it is not a large time commitment.

June 2, 2022

Blackheart Boxing Co.

Already seeing results. Connected the Microsoft adverts to my shopify and immediately gained traffic. It's been difficult getting this up and running. Hit a lot( A LOT) of snags along the way. Microsoft made it dumb easy. Thanks.

May 24, 2022

1811shades.com

Easy integration with Shopify. We created an ad within minutes. Recommend for small businesses that need new tools.

May 11, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23