Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

San Francisco Treasures

This will be a great boost for our business and I'm looking forward to see the results! Microsoft Advertising is a must for our business and it is so user friendly.

Fire Fit Designs

Pretty easy to set up. Let's see how it actually works in regards to ROI for promoted products. Time will show :)

ELYO AZ : Soft and Strong

it very very nice, I hope this will allow me to develop and increase my income. I can't wait to see the results

Beautiful Sinks™

Everything connected smoothly with Shopify. Easy to use.I received the $100 promo for advertising for spending $25.00. Thanks so much.

Emperfekt

I used this app for marketing, let's see how it does? So far so good, very user friendly. Will wait and see how the ad aspect goes.

Stills - The Art of Memory

Unfortunately you cannot remove products from the campaigns and we have products that should NOT be advertised. Makes it pretty much useless.

Different Visionz

This app is perfect for business and growing using Microsoft have let me execute numerous plans I appreciate the app.

Essentials by Hyland Creek

This app is easy to set-up. I have multiple sales channels and apps for marketing and this is one of most user-friendly.

December 30, 2020

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. Wishing you a very happy and prosperous New Year ahead!

Cetoute's Goods

This application is very dummy-proof & easy. The authenticator app requirements for safety's a plus!

December 30, 2020

VIP.ACCESSORIES.US

IS VERY GOOD I LIKE THIS APP BECAUSE I CAN PROMOTION MY STORE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIWIIINNJDDJDNFJJDJKKD

December 10, 2020