Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Nanfuusa

I used this app to help me do better to market our products to get best quality products and services for low cost.

November 24, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

LuxRoomCo

I spent a total of 5 hours 30 minutes on a chat. Asking the same question several times before it is answered. Support left me on hold many times and for long periods. After all this time on the chat Microsoft suspended my account. This is a very similiar experience I have had with other social media companies. This is by far the worst out of all of them.

November 22, 2022

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

InsPinkLabel

very easy to use. I downloaded this app to help with my shopify store and the process was not hard at all.

November 21, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com

H.I. Hub

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help bring in more customers to view my designs on my online store. It works surprisingly well!

November 21, 2022

Tas-Tee

its worked so far, meaning that it hasn't failed as of yet while I've been working on it. But it hasn't been long

November 16, 2022

Pix'oArts ™ A&N GALLERY

Accessible and modern, great support, and Eye Catching Extensions
Build eye-catching & memorable web pages using

November 16, 2022

Madison Avenue Sunglasses

Time spent using app About 1 month

The credit card can't be bound, it keeps reporting an error, it keeps cycling through the steps like this.

November 15, 2022

Lounies Soap Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Never got it to work, Tried even put $25 on ad account it spent it but on what I have no clue since I still months later have products pending a review that said it would take 3 days. Would love to have it fully removed as I don't even know anyone who uses Microsoft browsers

November 14, 2022

Gu Fashion

No Issue with this app. I like it that it. I dont see any problema nd asdfasdklfja;sdfasdfsadfasdfasdf

November 14, 2022

A Little Pillow Company

I don't know how other Shopify stores have managed to get this app to work (according the recent reviews) but for the life of me (and MS support and Shopify support) it will not work. I am so disappointed too. I keep getting a message saying "cannot validate your credentials at this time, etc." I've been uninstalling and (attempting) reinstalling multiple times over the past week and still nothing. Sure wish Someone out there would figure out what's going on :(

November 10, 2022