Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

WhatEvaWorks

More creativity to your app page so that it is more chosen basis pintrest, facebook, or instagram. Build a better audience.

AF Family Apparel

What I need for my Business is to target Air Force Parents that their Kids are Joining the U.S. Air Force. My Website is af-family-apparel.myshopify.com
This way they can at least look at the Merchandise I have to offer. I do have some advertisement but need more he;p. Thank You Larry

BuyMirka.com

I really wanted this to work to reach a broader audience outside of Google Search but it has not been a good experience so far. I keep getting error messages trying to create a smart shopping campaign. Everything seems fine in the Microsoft Advertising side, not sure what is wrong, support is lacking. I sent a note for help to MS support but no response after 5 days. I have had a better experience with Google Shopping and it helps generate a lot of sales. I haven't given up yet but I can't say anything positive yet. I hope I can follow up with better news.

Happypetsnow

I started an advertising campaign without understanding it. I called Microsoft advertising and spoke to 'Tia' who is being a guardian angel. She is guiding me on how to use MAd effectively!

Successful Pursuits

This is the worst experience I've had with an app on Shopify, after two weeks of back and forth I still couldn't get my account setup and then I was told I couldn't advertise with on MS Ads (no reason given), the customer service was horrible. Do yourself a favor and don't waste time with this one, Use Google Ads.

Schmerbals Herbals

WOW! This app is broken. It copied our Google Ads campaign and charged us for that, which we did not authorise, in addition to the campaign we did set up through Microsoft. Then every time we changed the budget for th microsoft campaign it would just create a new campaign and add it to the campaign we changed the budget on; so we were getting charged twice. As such we shut down all Microsoft Ads. And three weeks later the hit us for another $739 (around $3500 at this point) that they say they got from a Google import we never authorized. The best part was that when we contacted Microsoft about it they refused rectify the situation. Their official response was that there was no sign of malicious activity so no refund will be given and that is their blanket policy. Eventually we had to go to our bank to get these fraudulent charges removed.

Salty Adventures LLC

Just getting started so far so good. It is a little hard learning how to ingrate the different stores.

BestGoodsCompany

It was good. I really enjoyed it because it made it easy for me and my business to run and establish ads.

Vancouver Island Lash Supply Co

The app does not work just getting an error code. Contacted support no one ever wrote back. Not worth the time when it won't work and get no support help.

The Nue Look | At Home

I was encountering errors and it also appears the tracking code failed to install on any pages (I had to install a Chrome Extension to figure this out).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10