Microsoft Channel , 591 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and reliable product syncing. They find its advertising features beneficial, often leading to increased sales. The customer service is noted as responsive and helpful. The app is also praised for its easy installation and setup, making it accessible for beginners.

January 28, 2024

I would recommend it due to its exceptional service

The CustomLab&Co.
About 1 hour using the app
Microsoft replied January 29, 2024

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

November 19, 2023

I just started my online E-commerce business and I think this is helpful when you don't have any money to start advertising. They are giving me a chance by helping me.

Purple Flower Gift Shop
33 minutes using the app
Microsoft replied November 20, 2023

October 14, 2023

It was one of the simplest apps to use and integrate with Shopify.

Morningstar Media
About 2 months using the app
Microsoft replied October 16, 2023

October 31, 2023

you didn't reject my products like google did

The Everything Creative Store
3 months using the app
Microsoft replied November 2, 2023

September 29, 2023

I have always loved Microsoft, call me biased but im a sworn xbox gamer and windows user, so honestly I couldn't see myself feeling safer or more at ease using another service, thank you microsoft!

Casually Elegant Creations
5 days using the app
Microsoft replied October 2, 2023

November 6, 2023

So interesting and very easy to setup and use.

Styleivio
6 days using the app
Microsoft replied November 7, 2023

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

February 3, 2024

I would recommend to others.

Gio Beverly Hills
34 minutes using the app
Microsoft replied February 5, 2024

October 9, 2023

Microsoft Channel is very helpful. I appreciate Chris's guided steps provided with Bing Shopping. It really makes the process a lot smoother.

Shaws-merch
3 days using the app
Microsoft replied October 11, 2023

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

September 17, 2023

Waiting for my review to come through so far it's pending on how I like this app. I like Microsoft so hopefully, this will be great!

Merch Maker