Reviews (657)

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness. They commend its seamless Shopify integration and efficient product syncing. The customer service is praised for its personal touch. Many merchants reported making sales shortly after installation, highlighting the app's effectiveness. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses, offering features like Microsoft ads and free Bing Shopping tab listing. Some merchants even find it more user-friendly than Google.

June 6, 2024

I registered an account for the company. I am the owner. Full papers. They locked my account right at the start. It's difficult to use.

All Love Here
4 days using the app
Microsoft replied June 10, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

May 17, 2024

Good sales channel, check it out!

Lovey Dovey's
4 days using the app
Microsoft replied May 20, 2024

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

May 17, 2024

It was one of the easier apps to use.

SureShop LLC
About 7 hours using the app
Microsoft replied May 20, 2024

February 16, 2024

I have been very happy with the response and help from this channel.

Ask Your Stone Jewelry
About 2 months using the app
Microsoft replied February 19, 2024

February 1, 2024

This app worked smoothly for me. It was accurate and very user friendly. I had an existing Microsoft ads account and merchant center. Everything connected and was in sync with no problems at all. I would definitely recommend this app.

Gray Fox Native American Style Flutes
About 2 months using the app
Microsoft replied February 2, 2024

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

February 17, 2024

very effective sales channel..

Abbeey's Collection
2 months using the app
Microsoft replied February 19, 2024

February 5, 2024

I made one sale recently soon after signup.

Sokohewani Ventures

MARKET SUMMER
27 days using the app
Microsoft replied April 11, 2024

May 21, 2024

Extremely user friendly and made setting up my Microsoft sales channel a breeze!

CNH Donut Pillow
39 minutes using the app
Microsoft replied May 22, 2024

April 11, 2024

Tried unsuccessfully to add a payment method. Used valid information for an active card but it was consistently rejected for not containing valid information. After trying a few times I saw that my account had been suspended for Violation of Egregious Policy.
Ridiculous waste of time although I probably should be happy. A process that starts this screwed up is not promising at all. Don't waste your time.

Slow Turnin Vinyl