Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Successful Pursuits

This is the worst experience I've had with an app on Shopify, after two weeks of back and forth I still couldn't get my account setup and then I was told I couldn't advertise with on MS Ads (no reason given), the customer service was horrible. Do yourself a favor and don't waste time with this one, Use Google Ads.

August 24, 2021

We appreciate this feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfactory experience you have had when using our app. After reviewing issues like what you described above our team has made some changes to the way these scenarios are handled. The next time you use the app you should no longer be experiencing the same difficulties you have described.

If you face any additional issues with using the app please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Schmerbals Herbals

WOW! This app is broken. It copied our Google Ads campaign and charged us for that, which we did not authorise, in addition to the campaign we did set up through Microsoft. Then every time we changed the budget for th microsoft campaign it would just create a new campaign and add it to the campaign we changed the budget on; so we were getting charged twice. As such we shut down all Microsoft Ads. And three weeks later the hit us for another $739 (around $3500 at this point) that they say they got from a Google import we never authorized. The best part was that when we contacted Microsoft about it they refused rectify the situation. Their official response was that there was no sign of malicious activity so no refund will be given and that is their blanket policy. Eventually we had to go to our bank to get these fraudulent charges removed.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you have been facing issues with the charges on your account. We care a lot about your experience, and would like to better understand the issues you have been experiencing on our platform. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Salty Adventures LLC

Just getting started so far so good. It is a little hard learning how to ingrate the different stores.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. As you get started, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

BestGoodsCompany

It was good. I really enjoyed it because it made it easy for me and my business to run and establish ads.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Vancouver Island Lash Supply Co

The app does not work just getting an error code. Contacted support no one ever wrote back. Not worth the time when it won't work and get no support help.

August 24, 2021

We really appreciate this feedback, and I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving error messages when using our app. We would really appreciate another opportunity to assist you with this. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

The Nue Look | At Home

I was encountering errors and it also appears the tracking code failed to install on any pages (I had to install a Chrome Extension to figure this out).

August 24, 2021

Thank you for this valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you were facing errors, and other difficulties when setting up the tracking code in the app. If you are still facing issues we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Q by QS

This app doesn't even work, after setting up everything it constantly fails to launch a campaign. Pointless

August 24, 2021

We really appreciate this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are facing issues when attempting to create campaigns in the your Microsoft advertising app. We would like to understand the issues you are facing better. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Annaise Boutique

I used this app to help me set/up my shopify store and it was very helpful and easy to use. The instructions were fluent and self explanatory to follow through-out the sessions.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business, and that the setup was fast and easy. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Purple Metro

DO NOT use this app. It's set up in such a way that it will start advertising campaigns on its own without you knowing about it until you get a bill.

ShopSalonCity

This app does not function. It just throws errors when trying to connect. How is this so broken.....

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you have been facing issues when attempting to connect through our app. We want to understand the issue you are experiencing, please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.