Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

The Wrap of God

I intend to use this app to showcase my products for more exposure in order to attract more potential customers to my store. I also intend to use the application to potentially generate more viewing of my products.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. As you get started, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

BARE RAGS

Very disappointed in this app. When setting up my store, their customer service team gave me the wrong info and I had to make a completely new store. Now they are saying the new one I make may not get approved. Very upset with the misdirection and help from their team. When confronting them to fix it they basically told me they dont know how.... Dont waste your money.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you've faced some difficulties while using our app. Our Team has taken a look at the scenarios you described in your feedback, and made changes which should help fix the issues you have mentioned.

Moving forward you shouldn't experience the same difficulties when using the app. If there is anything else we can assist with please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

shirts.wiki

Pretty bad, unfunctional app, with slow and unhelpful support. Will change this review if this situation evolves, but I would steer away from this app if you want an easy setup. Very sub-par compared to the google app. Getting many error codes when setting up campaigns, rendering the app absolutely useless.
_________________________ UPDATE - I was able to fix using the comment left on my review. Not sure why the support team was able to give me these instructions from the start. Honestly, still not a good app for the reasons above.

August 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. Often when advertisers face issues similar to what you are describing it can be caused by an incomplete conversion tracking setup. Because of this I want to provide the following help documentation that might assist with the issues you have described.

If you are still facing issues we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Lou-Kane

I used this app to help me get my product out there and promote my New fashion line Lou-kanemyshopify.com . I here that Microsoft app can help you get you on your way to better opportunities

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Healthy Paw Life

Very easy to create keywords and ad campaign. Integrates easily with other platform. Nicely done MSFT!

WhatEvaWorks

More creativity to your app page so that it is more chosen basis pintrest, facebook, or instagram. Build a better audience.

AF Family Apparel

What I need for my Business is to target Air Force Parents that their Kids are Joining the U.S. Air Force. My Website is af-family-apparel.myshopify.com
This way they can at least look at the Merchandise I have to offer. I do have some advertisement but need more he;p. Thank You Larry

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were able to get advertisements running, and I wanted to share some additional information about our audience targeting targeting options below:

We are happy to help you further if you need more assistance, please email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

BuyMirka.com

I really wanted this to work to reach a broader audience outside of Google Search but it has not been a good experience so far. I keep getting error messages trying to create a smart shopping campaign. Everything seems fine in the Microsoft Advertising side, not sure what is wrong, support is lacking. I sent a note for help to MS support but no response after 5 days. I have had a better experience with Google Shopping and it helps generate a lot of sales. I haven't given up yet but I can't say anything positive yet. I hope I can follow up with better news.

Happypetsnow

I started an advertising campaign without understanding it. I called Microsoft advertising and spoke to 'Tia' who is being a guardian angel. She is guiding me on how to use MAd effectively!

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear that our support was able to assist you getting setup in the Microsoft Advertising app. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Successful Pursuits

This is the worst experience I've had with an app on Shopify, after two weeks of back and forth I still couldn't get my account setup and then I was told I couldn't advertise with on MS Ads (no reason given), the customer service was horrible. Do yourself a favor and don't waste time with this one, Use Google Ads.

August 24, 2021

We appreciate this feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfactory experience you have had when using our app. After reviewing issues like what you described above our team has made some changes to the way these scenarios are handled. The next time you use the app you should no longer be experiencing the same difficulties you have described.

If you face any additional issues with using the app please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.