Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Aslan Mattress

Tried to connect this app on September 1st 2021, its November 17th 2021. It will not connect to my Microsoft Merchant Center. Microsoft support is terrible. The email exchange is up to 33, not counting the automatic emails you get daily telling you they haven't resolved your issue. Its been exhausting, only FedEx is a worse customer service experience.

November 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm currently looking into the issue you have described, and will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

CnP Results

c
CAN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE. HAVE HAD QUESTIONABLE EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER ADVERTISING. MS IS EASY TO USE AND DEPENDABLE.

November 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear it was easy to use and dependable. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

1lovebaby

After I use this app. Microsoft has locked my account. Another account with the same email as this account is also locked. Looks like they don't accept dropshipping business. They only gave general reasons, and never reopened my account. Please consider when using this app!

November 12, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We are looking into this further to understand and work to resolve. In the mean time if you continue to face these or other issues email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Merchant Of Troy

I found this more straightforward than google ads even though the platforms are set up quite similarly. When there is an issue with a product listing they provide enough information to help the merchant fix the issue, google does not. I have no data yet so I will have to wait and see how effective and easy it is to create re-targeting campaigns.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear it was straightforward and documentation provided was helpful to fix issues as needed. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Tuscola Pain and Wellness Center

The app was working great until it stopped for no apparent reason. Now it is bound to the wrong place and we cannot connect it. Support is a nightmare with no actual person to troubleshoot. Be prepared for days on support with no fix in site.

October 29, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. After looking into this further we have taken action to correct this issue for you. Please try again, and if you continue to face into any issues email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Modern Underground Co.

Well done. Maybe a bit more considerate but good enough for now. Also, it'd be nice if integration was easier.

October 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate any feedback to improve the integration and make it easier. If you need any assistance or you can submit feedback emailing us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

madewithlovedm

The app was very easy to use and user friendly. I was able to connect it to my shopify easily. Highly recommend.

October 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you were able to connect with ease, and found the experience to be user friendly. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

NRP FILTER

great. everything is easy to use dadsfa vadddddddddfasdf adfasdfadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

October 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear everything has been easy for you to use. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

pvmark

Excellent, Perfect....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

October 7, 2021

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the kind words. If you ever need assistance or have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Our Life Store

Not sure there is any other way to make contact with this app other than writing a review. I have sent two emails for assistance. I have a MS account and Merchant account. I tried to setup but see no way to connect my merchant account. No one has responded. I don't even know if the app works as i can't even get it setup. I have used previous apps to connect my merchant account.

October 6, 2021