Reviews (662)

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness. They commend its seamless Shopify integration and efficient product syncing. The customer service is praised for its personal touch. Many merchants reported making sales shortly after installation, highlighting the app's effectiveness. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses, offering features like Microsoft ads and free Bing Shopping tab listing. Some merchants even find it more user-friendly than Google.

April 10, 2024

Useful

MARKET SUMMER
27 days using the app
Microsoft replied April 11, 2024

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

April 11, 2024

Tried unsuccessfully to add a payment method. Used valid information for an active card but it was consistently rejected for not containing valid information. After trying a few times I saw that my account had been suspended for Violation of Egregious Policy.
Ridiculous waste of time although I probably should be happy. A process that starts this screwed up is not promising at all. Don't waste your time.

Slow Turnin Vinyl
About 2 hours using the app
Microsoft replied April 15, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

February 17, 2024

very effective sales channel..

Abbeey's Collection
Microsoft replied February 19, 2024

May 12, 2024

Easy to set up and user friendly

Elysian Light Candles
About 1 hour using the app
Microsoft replied May 13, 2024

February 5, 2024

I made one sale recently soon after signup.

Sokohewani Ventures
22 days using the app
Microsoft replied February 6, 2024

April 25, 2024

Good

Cool Tshirts
About 1 month using the app
Microsoft replied April 26, 2024

March 23, 2024

easy to use

BLACK QUEEN
Microsoft replied March 25, 2024

March 7, 2024

I've also got suspended right after registration. Worst app ever. Now I'm under appeal.

JeepUniq

About 1 hour using the app
Microsoft replied May 13, 2024

January 9, 2024

Hello esteemed authorities,

I became a member of your platform not long ago. Shortly after, I received an email confirming my membership. Due to a busy period, it took me 2-3 days before I had the chance to explore and learn about your platform. When I logged in, I was shocked to find out that my membership had been banned simply because I joined your platform. I was greatly surprised and saddened by the closure of my account just because I signed up to advertise on Microsoft. I reached out to your employee, DONNA, through the support section. I've been trying to explain the situation to her for a week. I explained that I had only signed up, that my membership was approved initially, but then, without even using your platform, it was banned after 2-3 days. I provided all our company documents and other necessary information. However, this person named DONNA didn't read any of my messages; she didn't even see what I had written. All she did was send me standard automated emails. No matter what I did, I couldn't reach her or make her understand my problem. It seemed she was doing everything possible not to help but rather to cause more harm. This situation is distressing.

Until now, we've been officially conducting business in the US, selling products, obtaining approvals from Google and similar social networks, and getting approvals from US banks. But for some reason, we can't get approval from you. This is truly beyond belief. Your support team sends us standard emails without bothering to read our messages. I don't think Microsoft can be such a simple organization. I'm looking for someone who is an expert in this matter and can assist me. I hope this message reaches the right individuals, and my account, closed merely for signing up, is reopened.

Lady Ros
Microsoft replied January 10, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.