Microsoft Channel , 647 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness. They commend its seamless Shopify integration and efficient product syncing. The customer service is praised for its personal touch. Many merchants reported making sales shortly after installation, highlighting the app's effectiveness. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses, offering features like Microsoft ads and free Bing Shopping tab listing. Some merchants even find it more user-friendly than Google.

February 25, 2022

This app seemed very easy to set up - would recommend to other online shop owners. Waiting to see how many of our products are approved and will follow up with our experience at that time.

taylor ray decor
8 months using the app
Microsoft replied February 28, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

April 24, 2022

vielen Dank für diese App, sie ist für mich sehr nützlich und hilfreich, so kann ich meine Produkte schnell und einfach bewerben

JULION
Germany
22 days using the app
Microsoft replied April 25, 2022

Vielen Dank für diese App, sie ist sehr nützlich und hilfreich für mich, so dass ich meine Produkte schnell und einfach bewerben kann.

September 21, 2022

if someone can please contact us because we cannot even get past the sign in page so we cant do anything

PremiumBrandGoods
8 months using the app
Microsoft replied September 22, 2022

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

Edited October 25, 2019

So far it's been a bust. The one star review reflects that I can't get the app to actually working. Every-time I hit the product tab I get a "Failed to Loads Product Data" error.

*** Developer Reply to this review is not correct. The app displays products when using the Chrome browsers but when I use Safari the app shows that "product data could not load" . Also, only 44 show as being published. I have over 1000+ skus. 500+ are selected to show on the Microsoft app sales channel... The software is really buggy still

Super Cichlids
Microsoft replied October 25, 2019

Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft Advertising app. We have reviewed your account and everything looks to be working as expected. If you should have any additional questions, please reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

January 8, 2021

it very very nice, I hope this will allow me to develop and increase my income. I can't wait to see the results

ELYO AZ : Soft and Strong
20 days using the app
Microsoft replied February 27, 2021

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

November 10, 2022

I don't know how other Shopify stores have managed to get this app to work (according the recent reviews) but for the life of me (and MS support and Shopify support) it will not work. I am so disappointed too. I keep getting a message saying "cannot validate your credentials at this time, etc." I've been uninstalling and (attempting) reinstalling multiple times over the past week and still nothing. Sure wish Someone out there would figure out what's going on :(

A Little Pillow Company
Microsoft replied November 10, 2022

June 11, 2022

Its good not too bad i wish they could be easier but overall its wasn’t that complicated i just like easier stuff

Silvis21
20 days using the app
Microsoft replied June 13, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

September 3, 2021

Very disappointed in this app. When setting up my store, their customer service team gave me the wrong info and I had to make a completely new store. Now they are saying the new one I make may not get approved. Very upset with the misdirection and help from their team. When confronting them to fix it they basically told me they dont know how.... Dont waste your money.

BARE RAGS
Microsoft replied September 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you've faced some difficulties while using our app. Our Team has taken a look at the scenarios you described in your feedback, and made changes which should help fix the issues you have mentioned.

Moving forward you shouldn't experience the same difficulties when using the app. If there is anything else we can assist with please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

July 8, 2021

WOW! This app is broken. It copied our Google Ads campaign and charged us for that, which we did not authorise, in addition to the campaign we did set up through Microsoft. Then every time we changed the budget for th microsoft campaign it would just create a new campaign and add it to the campaign we changed the budget on; so we were getting charged twice. As such we shut down all Microsoft Ads. And three weeks later the hit us for another $739 (around $3500 at this point) that they say they got from a Google import we never authorized. The best part was that when we contacted Microsoft about it they refused rectify the situation. Their official response was that there was no sign of malicious activity so no refund will be given and that is their blanket policy. Eventually we had to go to our bank to get these fraudulent charges removed.

Schmerbals Herbals
Microsoft replied August 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you have been facing issues with the charges on your account. We care a lot about your experience, and would like to better understand the issues you have been experiencing on our platform. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

March 5, 2023

It's my first time using this app. the setup was very easy and well-detailed. I like Microsoft product .

BCS retail store