Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Hill4Naturale

App has help me with my business so much!!! Can't wait to see what happens next. ...................

March 16, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

Ozzy Nautilus Scuba Diving Online Store

Time spent using app 15 minutes

It was a straightforward setup, and I think its goof channel, I am thrilled with other media too, and I believe the Microsoft channel is going to help my online store a lot

March 14, 2022

We Dress Brides

I found the setup and ease of use and API connection 1000X better than the Google setup, which is why I tried the Microsoft Channel.

March 14, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

shop.comsec.ie

Location Ireland

It's too soon to say. I've only just installed in and I am still trying to work my way around setting it up.

March 10, 2022

Thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

4ArtWorks

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Great app works like a charm i just added the app signed in and it was pretty much done, worked perfectly

March 9, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com

Lafontaine Boutique

I had the best, #1 customer support with Microsoft. Advertising team called and followed up with phone calls & emails....to address my issues. So far Microsoft is the only company with LIVE support.

March 9, 2022

Equipment Blowouts Inc. Established 2005.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

thank you for your consideration, of my products for this channel, i feel this is really the next step for my company and have always enjoyed using all microsoft products i am sure that this one will be just as great as all of the others

FINALGOLDMEMBER

Location Slovenia

superior and really good so evry one who want to tray you Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

March 8, 2022

TachyonVITAL

Location Germany
Time spent using app 4 minutes

I used the app to sell my Products. TachyonVITAL is a Manufactur for Tachyonised Products here in Germany.

March 7, 2022

Detailing Auto

Location Romania
Time spent using app 1 day

somehow it's seems like Romania is yet again and one more time not on the list of '' supported country list ''

March 4, 2022

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.