Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Prince of Scots

Horrible Support! The App will not work and when screen shots are sent, the team is not helpful and somewhat arrogant. We have had 3 different support associates and too many emails asking for the same information. We cannot fix the errors in Shopify.

July 8, 2021

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're not having a great experience with our app and support. We continue to strive to improve our products and would love to get your feedback to better the experience. We will have someone from our team reach out to you directly. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Styles Of Brass

just starting haven't had a chance to do anything yet, still learning how to proceed to the 1st thing.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. As you get started, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Never Been Beat

Love the app and the ease of the integration process to market for my website. Shopify and Microsoft did a tremendous job of making this easy and quick to set up.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business with ease. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Black Chains Wireless Outlet

Great experience with tons of support. Fast and easy campaign setup. Any questions? Microsoft support is available.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business and fast and easy campaign set up. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

CME Fashions

Set up my advertising. It was fast and easy. I am pleased so far. I wish it had graphics to add, to make the ad stand out more.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business and it was easy and fast. Thank you also for your feedback of adding graphics, we have noted it. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

MoodConnect

I am working on building visibility for my brand and so right now Microsoft ads are helping me to get more eyes on my site.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Quality-Treasures-llc

trying it for the 1st time....Hoping it goes well. I trust Shopify to select the most helper programs

April 28, 2021

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance getting set up. Feel free to email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com and we will get back to you.

Aunt Mae's Place

I used this app to help me grow my online business. I use it to help me get my store's name in front of as many people as I can with little=to-no effort.

Tile City

This FC'n App does not work. Please someone at Microsoft give 2 FC's. Also, Shopify support wasn't helpful. Probably deflecting back to MSFT.

April 28, 2021

Hello - I'm sorry that the app has not been working for you. We certainly care a lot about your experience. Can you help us understand what the issue you are facing is? Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Medicinal Supplies

The app isn't working the way it should and you end up just flushing your money. I own several stores and all have same issue. Support is terrible! They use every chance to send you off. I'm a month into having contacted them and they still have their heads in the clouds. The ISSUE: it won't pass Product Type into Microsoft Ads account and it's impossible to categorize products there without it. Can be done manually if you have 10 products, but when you have multiple stores and thousands of products... For a paid product, one that is used by thousands of stores this is beyond unprofessional and unethical.

April 13, 2021

March 5, 2021
Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're not having a great experience with our app. We continue to strive to improve our products and would love to get your feedback to better the experience. We will have someone from our team reach out to you directly. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.