SEO Image Compression

Image compression, alt tag & metadata optimization

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

EverFlow Bidets

I've only started using the app. I've only used it for 1 image to test everything out..so far so good.

February 2, 2022

Hello EverFlow Bidets Team,
Thank you for taking your time and leaving the review, it's much appreciated!

We're glad to hear that so far you're satisfied with Minifier and hope that you'll find even more benefits for your store.

In case any additional questions occur- you can always contact our support team and they'll provide the required assistance for you.

Best regards,
Minifier Team

Ofertas Hunter

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

SO FAR SO GOOD, NEED TO WAIT MORE TO FINAL DECISION, HPE THIS REVIEW HELPS THE APP TO GROW UP. GRADE 4/5

February 5, 2021

Hello, Ofertas Hunter Team.
Our team is doing their best to improve Minifier, and your review helps to keep us on our toes, thank you!
If one day you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help.
Have a good one.

Impress'D Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used minifier to reduce my website product photos. This was helpful and my website also ran faster afterwards.

Maughon's

Time spent using app About 2 years

I bought the year long subscription. It started last night and I was thinking it would be finished by this morning but it says it is still optimizing. I have used it before on the per minimization and it worked ok I guess.

August 26, 2019

Hello Maughon's!

We've checked your auto-optimization process - it is successfully finished already, images are already compressed. The duration of optimisation process depends upon the amount of pictures, that need to be optimised. This time amount was quite big, that's why it took longer.
If you'll have any questions about optimisation process - we'll be glad to help! Please contact us at support@eoscity.com.

Thank you for choosing Minifier app!
Have a great day -
Minifier team

Flexicution Fitness

This app helped increase my website speed by 1 percent. I was hoping for a bigger jump but we will see how it does. It only cost me $1.70.

Hooded Owls Ltd

A great and easy to use app which does exactly what it promises.

We did experience a few technical problems with the app crashing twice before I'd completed labeling which meant it was more time consuming than it should have been but Marius at technical support was very helpful.

Kinky Toy Store

Great app that works well. If you have many images this app can get pricey.

Alive Boutique

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I'm fairly happy with it.

The optimisation of about 630 pics got stuck after only 300 pics or so.

Support (which had a response rate of less than 24h) then investigated which took a few days.

They then told me that all my data (especially the ALT tags I entered) was safe and that I would just need to run it again.

It would be great if the app didn't overwrite your previous ALT tags completely. I'm using the app SEO Manager (which I really like) and had ALT tags entered already. So I had to manually copy-paste the old ALT tags in the new ALT tags field of almost all of my pics. Very tedious.

I'm glad that it's done now though and have reduced the size of my pics quite a bit (they still look great!).

Trilogyglass

As a marketer, you have to appreciate how compelling it is to give this app 5 stars, but it is not clear to me that it did what it said it did. I give this 4 starts until it shows itself in the metrics.

True African Art Com

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Only reduces product images, not other images on the site. I suppose my images were ok as it only saved me 4 MB. And I used the highest compression they allow. it works and is good for renaming file names and alt tags. Mine were already optimized. Best used if you upload a few MB per image and want to cut down on file size space and speed of your site. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4