Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wovencraftco

Minta Make it not easy to cancel subscription. I Experienced technical issues publishing some products during free trial. I decided to end the service and not continue. Two months later , it come to my surprise that Minta is still charging me for their service even though I did not use it at all and did not renew it. Contact their service and never got my money back. Charge dispute is my next move ...

March 24, 2022

Anyone can cancel at anytime for any reason. We make it very easy and users have the ability to cancel directly from within the app at anytime and they do not need to contact us to do so. If someone doesn't cancel and forgets they have the service then like any other subscription, of course they will be charged until they cancel.

Latina_Styles

I couldn make it posting any videos , maybe upgrade version is better but cant trust cz the video coulnd open

March 15, 2022

Thank you for your review. It sounds like you didn't actually get into the Minta dashboard and link your social channels. We would be more than happy to assist you.

Crimson and Clover Studio

The videos are cute but they definitely do NOT use AI to find your best sellers. Some of these videos are showing items that are on draft status and haven't even been manufactured or sold yet. Defeats the whole purpose of this app. Disappointing.

January 3, 2021

Hey, Thanks for the feedback! We already fixed some of the issues you mentioned! Try give it a try.. I'm sure you will not feel disappointed again